"Don't make us impose a curfew" VIDEO

BELGRADE -- Prime Minister Ana Brnabic said that people didn't take Government's measures seriously urging them to become serious and behave in accordance with the measures

Source: B92, Prva TV
Send your comment
  1. Ataman,
    Do you realize you’re talking to yourself. I think you need to ask Putin for a few days off at the troll farm. Are you attempting to brag about your background as an IT technician. We are not impressed, as your type of worker is a dime a dozen in the US.
    (Paul, 17 March 2020 16:55)

- Forgot to tell you that this profession is not "IT technician".
    - But I did tell a few times, I am a major @sshole. Right?

And you are right, I am probably the biggest village idiot you ever seen.

The bottom line: there is absolutely no gain for you to focus on my person. It is as bad as you imagine.
    (Ataman, 18 March 2020 17:01)

2. ONLY A CURFEW WILL HELP. this virus must not be spread. It KILLS people. especially 70 and up. STAY HOME. STAY HOME DON'T GO OUT.
    (STAY HOME SERBIANS, 17 March 2020 05:06)

Curfew makes it spread far slower. People over 70 are at risk. I would say even more: do not run to the doctor if you experience symptoms. In most cases the symptoms are an annoyance, it is not hard to live with them as long as the dreadful lung inflammation does not happen. Without it, it is a long-lasting (3+ weeks) but very light version of the common flu and your body will kill the virus.
    (Ataman, 18 March 2020 15:49)

3. We are not impressed, as your type of worker is a dime a dozen in the US.
    (Paul, 17 March 2020 16:55)

Paul,

Please go back to work, I am not impressed with your performance.
    (Владимир Владимирович, 18 March 2020 15:44)

4. Ataman,
    (Paul, 17 March 2020 16:55)

5. ONLY A CURFEW WILL HELP. this virus must not be spread. It KILLS people. especially 70 and up. STAY HOME. STAY HOME DON'T GO OUT.
    (STAY HOME SERBIANS, 17 March 2020 05:06)

6. Ataman,

If you are such a great ATAman - can you please tell me a 4-digit Silicon Image number?
    It's the same number for:

Kosovo Independence
    Emir Kusturica
    Old equipment inside of B92 building

I am sure, you know that number and it is not 3124.

Thanks! ;)
    (Kosovo Independence, 16 March 2020 19:49)

7. Butch Brnabic is flexing its muscles, threatening to impose a curfew. If the Serb government started telling the truth about the huge number of covid-19 cases reported, the Serb people would take the crisis more seriously.
    (Ataman, 16 March 2020 17:16)

Hmmm.... this is a good idea what you doing but it has few weak points.
    Try to fix these (like being fluent in four languages), than we can talk.

For starters, can you please tell me, is Silicon Image 3124 faster or Marvell 6042?
    And would you use any of them in "Cypher" or "Niagara" or both?

Thank you, hope my question wasn't way to hard. Than as an extra: what is the 3124 problem with port multipliers?

Every ATAMan should know that in an eye blink, even if ill, drunk and with COVID-19.

Thank you.
    (Ataman, 16 March 2020 19:39)

8. Butch Brnabic is flexing its muscles, threatening to impose a curfew. If the Serb government started telling the truth about the huge number of covid-19 cases reported, the Serb people would take the crisis more seriously.
    (Ataman, 16 March 2020 17:16)

Tsk, tsk. You are my best co-worker, but do you know, what is the traditional end of fake Atamans?

ч-е-т-в-е-р-т-о-в-а-н-и-е.

That's right, "quartering".

Only Малюта Скуратов survived that ordeal, he was stronger than the axe of the executioner. Don't worry, I will introduce you to him, he will have fun.

Not sure about you.
    (Владимир Владимирович, 16 March 2020 19:23)

9. Butch Brnabic is flexing its muscles, threatening to impose a curfew. If the Serb government started telling the truth about the huge number of covid-19 cases reported, the Serb people would take the crisis more seriously.
    (Ataman, 16 March 2020 17:16)