1. @Skenderbeu:

To answer your question why I'm not married and why I don't have kids is because I'm simply not interested in starting my own family.
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 28 May 2019 11:07)

2. Sj: Chinese are terrible and I see a huge huge pain coming soon for Trudeau...Didnt know they already arrested 2 canadians.
    Resident of Fredericton: Why dont you marry my friend? Why dont you want to enjoy the joy of having a kid, the usual pains and joys of a family?
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 27 May 2019 14:58)

3. @Skenderbeu:

I just read your latest comment so what my question is why do you assume I have a wife and kids? I have neither for your information.
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 27 May 2019 11:44)

4. (Skenderbeu 1444, 25 May 2019 06:44)

Beijing has only 2 days ago cancelled wheat imports from Canada and there are plenty more thy can hit Trudeau with but knowing the Chinese they will do it slowly to ensure maximum pain.
    Ps dont forget the Chinese has a couple of Canadians under arrest.
    (sj, 27 May 2019 11:12)

5. sj: I would not exclude a direct strike on Canada at this point since canadians arrested that Huawei lady and the chinese are really really mad at Trudeau. While americans rather pay attention to Kim Jong Un of North Korea. That little cowboy is very smart and is playing Pompeo like an adoleshent. As a conclusion, resident you're welcome to come in the balkans! Nobody for now is threatening us with atomic bomb. You're always vacationing in neighbor America but make sure the place is safe. At least dont drag with you wife and children.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 25 May 2019 06:44)

6. This story comes from an overstretched figment of a journalist's imagination - wakes up one Sunday morning and decides to write about a nuclear war between China and US.

The US of Piss and Wind is INCAPABLE of fighting a war except if the opponent is small in size and completely unarmed LOL. What's happen to Venezuela? have the Windbags appointed Mudro's replacement yet?
    Or even better when is the war against Iran going to start? First it was blow-hearting on a large scale but only yesterday the Deputy Secretary of Defense announced how things are now fine because the US thwarted the Iranians.
    (sj, 23 May 2019 12:40)

7. @Skenderbeu:

To answer your question no the city of Fredericton doesn't have such shelters (thanks for your concern) but what I can tell you is that my hometown is approximately an hour drive from the American border (the state of Maine and the city of Houlton) if that matters in any way and finally let's hope that the U.S.-China competition doesn't escalate into anything disastrous.
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 23 May 2019 10:51)

8. I know what you mean resident of Fredericton but do you have any anti-nuclear shelters in the city of Fredericton? Do you have any training in case of biological or atomic attack? I can train you if you want!
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 22 May 2019 17:12)

9. This does not look good if anyone knows what I mean?
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 22 May 2019 12:08)