1. Well, they know how to bus them in. They will always find warm bodies to show up for a free trip to the city and a free sandwich on the bus.

Unlike the opposition's protests, the private bus companies won't be "asked" not to service the out of town protesters.

The other thing I will be watching is how much RTS covers it. Last opposotion protest I kept pointing out to my wife how all of the other channels were showing everything live while RTS stuck with their regular programming. I don't expect the same today. That's the one thing I can agree with the protesters on. RTS is a tool of the government, not an independent media outlet.
    (Thomas, 19 April 2019 08:21)

2. Those poor people in Serbia being dragged around like slaves to feed Vucic's ego.
    (Rightly, 19 April 2019 02:23)

3. Only Sloba is missing. I believe Mira Markovic is coming.
    (Avni, 18 April 2019 20:50)

4. Wasn't it Vucic that said, even if 5 millions go on the street he would not care? Now he brings people on the street too?
    So SNS will bring in its slaves (many are in the mean time depending on showing support not to lose their jobs) from all over Serbia. Who pays the buses?

I remember the last government that organised demonstrations and brought people in buses to different places.
    (Tito reloaded, 18 April 2019 15:19)

5. A genuinely free objective media in Serbia would be 'spectacular.' Government institutions that actually served ordinary Serbian citizens would also be... 'spectacular.'
    (bob, 18 April 2019 14:37)

This would be true in ANY country.....not only in Beograd!
    (Watcherovic, 18 April 2019 14:55)

6. A genuinely free objective media in Serbia would be 'spectacular.' Government institutions that actually served ordinary Serbian citizens would also be... 'spectacular.'
    (bob, 18 April 2019 14:37)