1. I am Orthodox myself and I am ashamed that I share the same faith with people like you.
    (Teodor Muzaka 1389, 11 February 2019 15:12)
    If it shames you then why don't you convert to Catholicism?
    (Peggy, 12 February 2019 08:02)

2. Meh... The very fact that this divide still exists is absurd. There is too much politics in religion on every side (looking at you too, Muslims). Heads of religion were supposed to be moral and spiritual gurus to the people, not ethnic proponents.
    (tesla, 11 February 2019 19:04)
    So what would you expect the Patriarch to say then? Croatian church is great and the bishops angels?
    Is he supposed to re-write history for their convenience and comfort?
    Do not put him in the same pile as the Croatian bishops because neither he nor the Orthodox Church ever committed such genocide and especially Serbian Orthodox Priests did not participate in killing anyone, unlike the Catholic ones.
    If you disagree with anything I said then do address it point by point but do not generalize because it puts the victims in the same basket as the villains.
    (Peggy, 12 February 2019 07:56)

3. Sam D, very well said. I do not recall the Croatian Catholic church condemning the genoside in Jasenovac and other murder camps against Serbs, Jews and Roma. I also dont recall the Croatian Catholic church condemning the cleansing of up to 300K Serbs in august '95. And I dont hear the Croatian Catholic church campaigning for the return of the Serbian population today. And yet when the Patriah of the Serbian Orthodox church says (what every Serb thinks) that Kosovo is Serbian and the cradle of the Serbian state he is accused of being a war criminal, racist, etc.
    Wow, amazing. What double standards. The Patriah did not campaign for expelling of Albanians, only that Kosovo remains Serbian. And it sure is Serbian. But how do you talk to racists full of hate who are the real wrong doers???
    (VIEW FROM UK, 12 February 2019 01:25)

4. are these the same Catholics that rape boys, hide the priests, continue to molest children, then offering billions in compensation as hush money. STFU.
    (Ron Burgundy, 11 February 2019 21:45)

5. I am curious as to how the education system in Croatia is capable of so efficiently brainwashing the population to either justify or deny the brutal sadistic events that occurred in the 2nd world against Serbs,Jews and Roma at Jasenovac. Those events are accepted world wide as being true. We had recent evidence of that with arrest of a 20 year old grandson proudly displaying a picture of his grandfather holding a severed head of a Serbian
    This was and still is endorsed by the Catholic Church in Croatia
    I do not blame the Serbian Archbishop for drawing a distinction between Pope Francis and the “church” in Croatia
    (Sam D, 11 February 2019 20:18)

6. Meh... The very fact that this divide still exists is absurd. There is too much politics in religion on every side (looking at you too, Muslims). Heads of religion were supposed to be moral and spiritual gurus to the people, not ethnic proponents.
    (tesla, 11 February 2019 19:04)

7. Bert, more general hate crap from you. Firstly the vast majority of Serbs do not want to join the EU. Thats no problem.
    Secondly, why do you not comment on up to 1m Serbs, Jews and Roma murdered in Croat nazi death camps in the early 1940s? (Is it possibly because you Albos supported Hitler at the time, but like the Croats are now trying to deny it..?)
    Secondly,why can you condemn 300K Serbs cleansed out of Croatia in '95..?
    The biggest genosides in the last century were committed against Serbs, and thats a fact.
    So how on earth you can write rubbish. Or is it "the more genoside against Serbs the better"?? You sad and frustrated little thing.
    The SPC says what people in Serbia think....Kosovo is Serbia, and will remain so.
    (VIEW FROM UK, 11 February 2019 18:56)

8. In your mind Serbs are superior race.This is far from Jesus teaching.
    (Teodor Muzaka 1389, 11 February 2019 15:12)

You better revisit your so called "Orthodox Faith" , Christ preaches hate of no kind. I may make political points and jokes, but hate is a whole different gambit.
    (Jugoslavija, 11 February 2019 17:52)

9. Are these the same Croatian bishops that glorify the NDH, pray every year for Pavelic, deny the Holocaust, and prop up the right-wing quasi fascist government in Zagreb?
    (Navi, 11 February 2019 15:45)

10. .... I do not spread hatred, I am not warmongering, nor insulting the victims - while I expect nothing else of them," said the patriarch....

Are you sure?
    I never heard you to talk peace with Albanians.You want permanent war with Albanians.

Your are the only public figure(along with Seselj) who doesn't support a compromise with Albanians in Kosovo.
    They are right:You are a warmonger and spread hate.
    We Albanians are paying the price of your sermons which are full of hate and there is no message for peace and love among different ethnic groups.

In your mind Serbs are superior race.This is far from Jesus teaching.
    (Teodor Muzaka 1389, 11 February 2019 15:12)

11. time for croatia to block for 25 years serb membership to eu until serbia pays for war crimes and asks forgivenes. and also members of serb church involved in war crimes are send to the hague
    (bert, 11 February 2019 15:12)

12. All religions teach good values, such as love, peace, forgiveness, etc...So regardless of who said what, it seems to contradict the essence and purpose of God, regardless if someone is Serbian or Croatian.
    (Martin, 11 February 2019 13:21)

13. The Serbs spreading hate LOL. Typical Ustashe.
    (sj, 11 February 2019 12:05)

14. 0f course if you believed the Croatian bishops as they themselves and words imply
    "that whole Church and the whole Croatian people,"
    Their words would imply all Croats are Croatian Chatolic!

- opps was that not what Ustaha wanted through the 1/3rd killed, 1/3rd expelled and 1/3rd forcibly convert to Croat Catholic. I take it the bishops words show their true views, call it a Freudian slip though that would assume it was subconsciously done, which many would doubt.
    (Kozjak, 11 February 2019 11:50)