1. sj, 29 November 2018 06:10)
    Everyone Croatian LOL.

Refreshing change from claiming everything as Serbian right :)

Since Novak is Croatian why he live in Belgrade not Zagreb?

So every Serb living in Zagreb is actually Croatian. Wow you must be smoking something strong.

Ivo Andic was a Croat but he pronounced himself a Serb

He pronounced himself as a Yugoslav, stop with the bs

For me to be jealous Croatian tennis payers need to...

Your post proves otherwise, that classic Serbian inferiority complex is shining through :)

As I said f*** Croatia, land of Ustasha.

Right back at you in your Chetnik infested s***hole
    (what the, 7 December 2018 13:11)

2. He is setting an example everyone should follow. Instead of claiming Djokovic as your own, why not follow in his steps and be sportsmanlike. Maybe others from around the world would think more of the Balkan peoples if we started to show some respect to each other just a little bit more.
    (Platz, 4 December 2018 22:04)

3. Everyone Croatian LOL.
    (sj, 29 November 2018 06:10)

In general, we love Croatians.
    To my regret I opened the link our noble member of Team Donkey Hoxha B92™ (the Retard Lenard, to be precise) sent me.

That link supposed to show some Croatian "beauties".

I have to repeat - we LOVE Croatia and Croatians.
    I just hope that these "beauties" have more to do with Nile Crocodile than with Croatia.

Otherwise Croatia will be extinct.

What the word "crocodile" all over former Soviet Union means was explained in my last post.

Oh, no, please. Better a Gypsy Baba Yaga from Prizren than these "beauties".
    (Honcho, 29 November 2018 17:40)

4. Little sj so unbelievably so jealous go and cry to mommy. Novak is half Croatian that is why he is good those fantastic Croatian genes.
    (Lenard, 28 November 2018 18:16)

Everyone Croatian LOL. Since Novak is Croatian why he live in Belgrade not Zagreb? Ivo Andic was a Croat but he pronounced himself a Serb and lived in Belgrade.
    For me to be jealous Croatian tennis payers need to win seven or eight Grand slams not the Davis Cup. Plus your best tennis player is from Bosnia not Croatia.
    As I said f*** Croatia, land of Ustasha.
    (sj, 29 November 2018 06:10)

5. Little sj so unbelievably so jealous go and cry to mommy. Novak is half Croatian that is why he is good those fantastic Croatian genes.
    (Lenard, 28 November 2018 18:16)
    Did he tell you that?
    (Peggy, 29 November 2018 02:27)

6. Oh, no, Lenny… the Croatian "beauties" even in your beloved Ukraina are called "крокодил". That's the slang name for a real ugly one.

[link]

They can earn a lot of Gryvna there - parading in the zoo to demonstrate, how a Baba Yaga can look like.
    (крокодил, 28 November 2018 21:49)

7. Little sj so unbelievably so jealous go and cry to mommy. Novak is half Croatian that is why he is good those fantastic Croatian genes.
    (Lenard, 28 November 2018 18:16)

8. F**** Croatia.
    (sj, 28 November 2018 11:31)