1. Just Orban and Putin.
    >True patriots.
    >(Peggy, 19 November 2018 12:41)

Who is a patriot is determined later. During most of their lifetime Mussolini and Hitler were regarded as "patriots".
    You're not seriously making that comparison?
    Orban is putting his country first and standing firm against EU who want him to flood Hungary with Jihadists and ruin it like they ruined their countries.
    That makes him a true patriot. He is not invading other countries like Hitler did. Where do you see the resemblance?
    Putin also has managed to bring Russia back from the brink after that alcoholic Yeltsin left it in really bad shape.
    Now Russia is strong and it's people think the world of Putin. Where do you see the similarity to Hitler who wasn't happy with having a great country but wanted the whole of Europe?
    Please don't start with Ukraine. We all know that those parts were given away by traitors and need to go back home.
    I can only wish that Serbia has the same leaders.
    (Peggy, 20 November 2018 00:55)

2. >Just Orban and Putin.
    >True patriots.
    >(Peggy, 19 November 2018 12:41)

The difference between Orbán and Putin is that Orbán is far less capable, while his ego is far bigger than of Putin. See Erdogan.

The biggest problem of Putin is his background. No military commander or security officer should ever become a president. They won't be able to get rid of their mindset and ultimately the nepotism will prevail against meritocracy.
    (Honcho, 19 November 2018 16:12)

3. How about you quit smoking the funny mushroom!
    (Tom L'Orizi, 19 November 2018 14:40)

You probably should quit selling them.
    (Narco Mafia, 19 November 2018 15:52)

4. Apropos, cigarettes.

Your favorite Russian cigarettes (made in China) do benefit the American Big Tobacco and the Russian mafia. I do not know, what is the share.

To Albanians: Russian mafia thanks you, Albanians for smoking - our next holiday is in ***** hotel in Albania you can't ever afford. We drive a Lambo.

To Serbs: American Big Tobacco thanks you for the support. Our next holiday is Sveti Stefan, you don't even dream about the hotel we stay. We drive a Ferrari.

So if anyone hates the American Big Tobacco or Russian Mafia - the best way to fight these criminals is to stop smoking today. Do not wait until January 1, "today" is already late.
    (Russian cigarettes made in China, 18 November 2018 22:08)

Honcho,

You failed the solyanka, you think you wrote a book, you think you are Hungarian, you talk non sense, ....

How about you quit smoking the funny mushroom!
    (Tom L'Orizi, 19 November 2018 14:40)

5. Anyone in love with Orbán, Gruevski, Putin?
    (Honcho Atamanovic Honchev, 18 November 2018 23:27)
    Just Orban and Putin.
    True patriots.
    (Peggy, 19 November 2018 12:41)

6. Unfortunately, Finland lost 0:2 today. I was hoping, they will win and it will be an other small step for Comrade Orbán to get an infarct and die miserably.

[link]

All I can thing about is "Kalashnikov". Indeed... well-aimed shot from AK-47 and who would be sad?

1) The Comrade Gruevski who was sentenced to 2 years.
    2) The Comrate Putin who was not sentenced YET.

Anyone in love with Orbán, Gruevski, Putin?
    (Honcho Atamanovic Honchev, 18 November 2018 23:27)

7. The single word "некурящий" or "Nichtraucher" in German will jump-start you ahead of any competition for the place between HER LEGS (in Germany or Russia). You do not contribute to Russian mafia or American Big Tobacco. It also means (for her) that a significant part of the budget is open (for her) and for (potential kids). It's like giving her a gift of few 100 of Euro each month.

Extra side-effect: you are not going to poison her and your / her kids with the smoke and prolong the life of everyone in the household for roughly 10 years.

I was all over Balkans. The smoke in busses, trains, public places is killing me. There is supposed to be a smoke ban in Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, CG in all international trains. No one does enforce it. People who can't stand the smoke like myself suffering like dogs.

And this all is dandy compared to China, VietNam or Japan.

I can't even visit a restaurant.

At least, some places in former Soviet Union (RU, UA, BY) or Germany starting to climb out of the neandertalian cave. But regarding smoke - all you, Balkanians are Neandertals.
    (некурящий, 18 November 2018 22:30)

8. Apropos, cigarettes.

(Russian cigarettes made in China, 18 November 2018 22:08)

9. When you read the headline, you get the impression tha Albania and Montengro were the only ones involved on his escape!
    (the truth, 18 November 2018 09:10)

Few cars with Hungarian and Belarus diplomatic plates were involved in the escape. Can you imagine, such car is checked on the border?

I have a car with U.S. plates, not even diplomatic. Most of the time they ask me to pull into "Diplomatic" lane, so they can do the job faster. The main objective on all these borders is to check for the illegal "Bulgarian" and "Russian" cigarettes made in China.

I won't blame the AL / CG / SRB / HU border guards, their day-to-day focus is on illegal cigarettes, not on illegal criminal f*ckhaeds like Gruevski.
    (Honcho, 18 November 2018 21:29)

10. Shame on Serb media for not including the longest journey was done in Serbia , from Montenegro border all way to Hungary! When you read the headline, you get the impression tha Albania and Montengro were the only ones involved on his escape!
    (the truth, 18 November 2018 09:10)

11. Hungarian cars (55A05) is known.
    (Honcho, 17 November 2018 06:44)

Wrong, the "55" is a number assigned to Belarus.
    Apparently, the Belarus Embassy in Belgrade worked together with Hungarians.

Regardless, it was me who for years called Gruevski "a FYROM-manian pyromaniac" because his nationalistic crap.

I do not care, is he the best friend of Orbán, Putin or "Godfather" of the entire Belarus nation (and that apparently that nation is much better of today than Romanians).

Fact is, Gruevski was the one who tried to dance with NATO and apparently his NATO friends dropped him just to be picked up by his "illiberal democracy"-friends like Orbaán-Putin-Lukashenka.

Neither has my respect, our resident trolls the least one.

May his next vacation be DPRK, the "best" of illiberal ones.
    (Honcho, 17 November 2018 20:04)

12. Well done Mr Gruevski. Very clever right through the Not one but two NATO countries.
    K-Albanians but why not?
    When Nato bombed you, you so called "brave" K - Albanians FLED Kosovo too like mice. And now launging in the west collecting benefits so who are you to criticize Mr Gruevski?
    (Ljiljana, 17 November 2018 18:10)

13. Gruevski is 100% in Hungary, he used his Macedonian ID "Лична карта"

[link]

to verify his identity instead of passport.

Macedonian police took away only his passport.

The Macedonian ID card is valid for travels to:

- Serbia
    - Montenegro
    - Albania
    - Kosovo

The only issue here is that in theory, Macedonian citizens need a passport to enter Hungary. However, the Ministry of Interior may give a special permit and this requirement is waived.

In case of Gruevski, the Ministry of Interior gave the permit - his entry was pre - approved in while he was in Hungarian embassy in Tirana.

see also the hints here:

[link]

That makes the entire issue rather trivial.

Other sources:

[link]

Even the diplomatic license plate of one of the involved Hungarian cars (55A05) is known.
    (Honcho, 17 November 2018 06:44)

14. People aren't wrong when they call news media, #FakeNews. There are at least 3-4 stories to where Gruevski is. Latest one: Gruevski je u Albaniji – beži u Tursku [link]
    (Avni, 16 November 2018 20:48)

15. What a b*tch, the man who didn’t want the Albanian language to be spoken, had to travel through Albanian lands to flee his “so called” country. Funny how he went through the infamous Hani Hoti crossing, that’s the Catholic Albanian highland Malesori neighborhoods, would have this been 1912 they would of skinned him alive if he was caught there.
    (Mark, 16 November 2018 00:31)

Mark I assure you, had this radical misfits rat 🐀 been recognized in the north he indeed would have been hung by his ankles skinned alive and a 🔥 fire would have been lit right under him! Let no man naively underestimate the 12 tribes of MIRDITA where numerous enemy’s have had their souls pass to the afterlife, all of the Albanian nations enemy’s know very well the brave history of this region!
    [link]
    Radical-Srbija witnessed first hand the retaliatory response of trying to occupy this region, as did sultans and others!!!
    The nation of Albanians is again rising and will be whole again as God almighty intended it to be!!!
    (Peter The Rocky Mountains, 16 November 2018 14:30)

16. I dont have identity problems mor mik. But Im not here to convince you what I am if I am serb or serbo slav or gypsy or mexican. If somebody says to me in my face that I am a serb I will always reply Ok I am a serb. And given the situation of albanian opposition I would be tempted to declare myself a proud proud stubborn inatci serb! The problem is that serbs know me better than albanians do Azir! The problem is that serbs know which is the country I would fight for and die for. In a heartbeat. Not giving a shit about life and wife and children. And its not Serbia and serbs know it. I belong to a different country Azir. My country dies with me anytime an Ardit Gjoklaj dies in the Balkans. My country is weak and still needs me. The day I understand my country can stay on his legs tall and beautiful and will not need me anymore I will be glad to disappear from your sight. Im trying to in fact so please dont make me write another essay today.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 16 November 2018 14:09)

17. Is it doable? Can we unite to Albania stolen lands? I dont think is doable anymore and Nikolle Joni and Avni taught me that the stability of Macedonia is more important that the stolen lands. But in my opinion it was a major geopolitical mistake because believe me only the threat of an ethnic Albania could have make Europe accept Albania in EU. Again so you understand. Greeks tried to involve albanians in the solution of macedonian issue. Albanians were anemic and gave up in return for some ministers positions with Zaev. Read Kim Mehmeti and you'll learn a lot. This is the reality of facts. Interpretations can vary but the essence is this.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 16 November 2018 13:50)

18. Azir I need to feed a family mor mik as that check from Udb never arrived! I cant stay on computer for hours Azir some days in the evening I have some free time to read you and others and give me opinion on articles I find interesting. Thats all my contribution. But Azir one year ago on this site there was a big big arguing between me and Ivo a macedonian guy Vaso macedonian guy and some macedonian girls or women I dont remember their names now. You were silent or maybe you didnt read us. You all left me alone to "fight" with fake macedonians and Azir I was the only albanian to make them close their mouths. Ivo and Vaso disappeared from that day. Kapella also betrayed me and allied with slavs. Leonidas allied with me. Albanians were mostly silent. But I dont have time to check now and find the link so you can understand what I said time ago and what I think about macedonians. I am always consistent with myself but Azir forget about the stolen shqiptare lands of fake northern macedonia. Those lands are the only reason our neighbors are rushing into Nato. Once you are part of Nato you cant claim nothing anymore. You bow your head and eat your piece of bread. Problem is often Nato countries dont offer any bread at all to Nato citizens.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 16 November 2018 13:40)

19. Heard a rumor the Srb Specialists were coming in and next thing you know, they're in the hills:)
    (Watcher, 15 November 2018 17:07) # Comment link

If we fled for the hils how did those Serbian paramilitary and police get killed;)
    (KLA, 16 November 2018 11:52)

20. Skenderbeau 666:

You first comment “ my country Serbia” then flip to “ NATO didn’t bring anything good so far “ which going by your name sounds as if your in Albania...

These claims from you make sense?

Why pretend to be someone your clearly not?

You sound like those other Slavs facing identity issues!

“Macedonians “ that steak and illegally occupy indigenous Shqiptare homelands acting like ancient Greeks fraudulent history try to hide ethnic Bulgarian roots ...

Get yourself a mirror and be Yourself !

I understand it’s embarrassing to publicly declare your true Serb indentity but try !
    (Azir, 16 November 2018 11:35)

21. Azir you are losing logic. This saddens me. I have 0 simpathy for Gruevski and my country Serbia has many difects but I can guarantee you in written and signed paper that Serbia has less than 0 simpathy for Gruevski. Zero zirouuuuu in english. Gruevski was the first ideator of Nato membership for Macedonia. You know I am indiferent about Nato. It hasnt brought any good thing to my country so far. If it does in the future I can change opinion. Gruevski governed with albanians not alone so go accuse Ali Ahmeti for helping Gruevski escape justice but not me or my country Serbia. Why Sken 666? What is this? Sken 1444 never a fraudster. Sincerely as always
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 16 November 2018 07:40)

22. This is quiet an easy fix, the EU SHOULD DEMAND HIS IMMEDIATE EXTRADITION BACK TO MACEDONIA ASAP! NO QUESTIONS ASKED, THE COURTS IN MACEDONIA WILL DETERMIN HIS FATE FOR HIS CRIMES AS A LEADER OF THE COUNTRY!!! HUNGARY CANNOT AFFORD TO STRAIN ITS TIES WITH THE EU WHICH IT IS A MEMBER OF!
    (Peter The Rocky Mountains, 16 November 2018 01:14)

23. What a b*tch, the man who didn’t want the Albanian language to be spoken, had to travel through Albanian lands to flee his “so called” country. Funny how he went through the infamous Hani Hoti crossing, that’s the Catholic Albanian highland Malesori neighborhoods, would have this been 1912 they would of skinned him alive if he was caught there.
    (Mark, 16 November 2018 00:31)

24. (Skenderbeu 1444, 15 November 2018 13:42)

Skedo - everyone can pass the border if there is not an international warrant against.

Did Macedonia ask to Albanian autority to stop him on time?

But first - is this a true news? It is confirmed that he pass thru Albania?
    (Joni, 16 November 2018 00:15)

25. From this entire episode the only good thing is (not Gruevski leaving NM), but Hungary allowing a refugee to go there 😂
    (Avni, 15 November 2018 20:51)

26. Wizz Air
    (Julian Harston, 15 November 2018 18:54)

27. WIZZ HAS AN EARLY FLIGHT.
    (Julian Harston, 15 November 2018 17:45)

28. Typical makedonçe. Tough with the police and few soldiers on his side , now when is time to face the music runs away like e b*****

@ whoaj - lol, kinda reminds you of this "tough" apple dumpling gang called uck, no?

(Watcher, 15 November 2018 17:07)

29. Typical makedonçe. Tough with the police and few soldiers on his side , now when is time to face the music runs away like e b*****
    Common man Macedonia needs you, Shutka it’s waiting for you
    (Who, 15 November 2018 16:41)

30. It wouldn't be surprising if Gruevski reached Hungary through Serbia. Albanians love to reach Central Europe through Serbia all the time when they leave Kosovo and never come back. Buses leave Pristina on a regular schedule. He could have just as easily bought a ticket at the Pristina bus stop and blended in with the crowds on the bus.
    (Navi, 15 November 2018 16:41)

31. Skenderbeau fraudster 666:

Your Serbia continues to assist war criminals evade justice..

Serbia reaffirms its commitment to threaten peace and stability....
    (Azir, 15 November 2018 15:59)

32. "took the first morning flight that the Malev carrier runs between Tirana and Budapest"

What a bullsh.t. Malév went bankrupt 7 years ago and it completely disappeared from the scene back then.
    (Contractor, 15 November 2018 15:30)

33. O my God strange very strange things are happening! Nato country Albania allowed Gruevski to pass the border and then pass dogana area and take a plane? How did Gruevski take Malev without passing customs area first? I always want to pass like a boss with firmato glasses when I take a plane but there's always a police woman there who orders me to take off my glasses and checks the foto in passport!
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 15 November 2018 13:42)