1. "Well then we will leave on the limited progress we made and our common ground that you do not support the KLA terrorists, or KiM secession and that you recognize: the Germans, Nazi or otherwise, who want(ed) to segregate and divide Serbia are (were) bigots. The supporters of segregation can’t escape their obvious and perverted association with this bigoted ideology." (Zhukov, 20 November 2018 17:46)

I would be willing to say this:

I do not support the KLA terrorists, or KiM secession and recognize that anyone who participated in the creation of the Republic of Kosovo through violent means is criminally culpable. Anyone who harmed Serbian civilians, took their land, or stole their possessions should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. That requires compensation, including the return of property or fair compensation, according to the will of the person who was violated.

More could be written but I think that is enough to point in the right direction.
    (JS, 20 November 2018 21:41)

2. "Well I didn’t apply it to the “Kurdish situation” ....you did it.
    It’s not my fault you are accusing yourself of “reaching extraordinary and outlandish conclusions”. Those are your irrelevant and “outlandish” conclusions and your failed attempt to wiggle away from the specific topic.

Regarding the Kurds, Catalonians, Quebecers etc..
    Please see the comment from:
    Each case is unique and should be understood on its own terms.
    (JS, 20 November 2018 10:54)

Do you enjoy contradicting yourself? Or are you failing to “interact with your own comments” and “trying to wiggle out of your corner“. (Zhukov, 20 November 2018 17:30)

You are the one who refuses to understand the Kosovo situation on its own terms. Instead, you prefer shouting that all persons who support the emergence of the Republic of Kosovo are haters, terrorists, bigots, etc. You do not recognize the multitude of people between the two extremes and certainly don't pay attention to circumstances or details. So, yes, I keep trying to encourage you to consider the circumstances and pay attention to the logical conclusions of your views but you insist on shouting back at me your old hateful phrases.

The best remedy is finding an empty field and planting a garden next spring. It does wonders for the human mind!
    (JS, 20 November 2018 21:31)

3. Because I don't see a sensible interaction happening here.
    (JS, 20 November 2018 16:49)

(Zhukov, 20 November 2018 17:46)

4. The subject is KLA/NATO’s bigoted segregation of Serbia’s land and people. You changed the subject, i.e. YOU misunderstood and changed the subject, not me." (Zhukov, 20 November 2018 14:44)

(JS, 20 November 2018 16:44)

Well I didn’t apply it to the “Kurdish situation” ....you did it.

Regarding the Kurds, Catalonians, Quebecers etc..
    Please see the comment from:
    Each case is unique and should be understood on its own terms.
    (JS, 20 November 2018 10:54)

(Zhukov, 20 November 2018 17:30)

5. "The supporters of segregation can’t escape their obvious and perverted association with this bigoted ideology." (Zhukov, 20 November 2018 14:44)

You aren't interacting with my comments. Instead, you are like a pot boiling over. You seem to have the need to vent frustration. Because I don't see a sensible interaction happening here.
    (JS, 20 November 2018 16:49)

6. "The subject is KLA/NATO’s bigoted segregation of Serbia’s land and people. You changed the subject, i.e. YOU misunderstood and changed the subject, not me." (Zhukov, 20 November 2018 14:44)

I didn't misunderstand anything and I didn't change the subject. I pointed out that if you take your criteria about bigotry for the Kosovo situation and apply it to the Kurdish situation you would be forced to reach an extraordinarily outlandish conclusion. I have disproven your theory because I have shown that it leads to false conclusions. That is why you are shouting and screaming and trying to wiggle out of the corner you have gotten yourself into.
    (JS, 20 November 2018 16:44)

7. My observation is merely that not all who support separation are bigots. They just have a vision for having their own state.
    (JS, 20 November 2018 10:54)

An American who supports the separation of Serbian land/people still has his/her own state called the USA. That American should realize he/she is supporting a bigoted ideology. Identically, an Albanian who supports the separation of Serbian land/ people still has his/her own state called Albania and should realize they are supporting a bigoted ideology.

(JS, 20 November 2018 10:45)

The KLA are murderous criminal terrorists. These criminals enjoy immunity from criminal prosecution because of NATO/Brussels. Their power as gang leaders in the decrepit fenced-in ghetto is exclusively sponsored by NATO/Brussels. This is not an exaggeration, it is a fact, unless you suffer from severe and chronic delusions.
    (Zhukov, 20 November 2018 14:47)

8. You completely misunderstood me here.
    (JS, 20 November 2018 10:37)

No. I did not.

(JS, 20 November 2018 10:37)

The subject is KLA/NATO’s bigoted segregation of Serbia’s land and people. You changed the subject, i.e. YOU misunderstood and changed the subject, not me. JS clearly has a problem with both “reading comprehension and the English language”.

(JS, 20 November 2018 10:37)

My criterion was crystal clear and is exclusively restricted to the support of KLA terrorism/NATO bigotry/KiM segregation from Serbia. You should take your hands out of my mouth and stop fabricating words or criteria that I never wrote. If you want argue and push “all Kurds into the category of ‘bigots’ “, then that’s your delusional and bigoted problem.

Nonetheless, you appear to have made progress and arrived to common ground that:

The Germans, Nazi or otherwise, who want(ed) to segregate and divide Serbia are (were) bigots. The supporters of segregation can’t escape their obvious and perverted association with this bigoted ideology.
    (Zhukov, 20 November 2018 14:44)

9. "Well then, these “people” you reference should not want to segregate, separate and divide any of Serbia’s people or territory."

Borders have shifted a lot over the years. I think almost every society has been involved in that at some time or other.

"You must realize that an objective observer questions the sincerity of your “people’s” love for Serbs, if your “people” want to separate Serbian territory and divide Serbia’s residents."

My people are Serbs so this doesn't apply to me. Especially considering that I don't support Kosovo's secession.

"The objective observer certainly will have no hesitation in realizing that the apartheid separatist is an insincere bigot."

I agree. My observation is merely that not all who support separation are bigots. They just have a vision for having their own state.

"We assume your delusions lead you to believe that “people” like the Americans do not hate the Serbs, just like they do not hate the Syrians, or Vietnamese, or Koreans and wanted to divide them out of sincere love." (Zhukov, 20 November 2018 05:54)

Each case is unique and should be understood on its own terms. You should really spend a year in the US to understand. During the thirty years I lived in the States I never met an American who hates Serbs. I haven't spent much time in Russia but during the time I was there I also didn't meet a Russian who hates Americans. That's the good news in all of this!
    (JS, 20 November 2018 10:54)

10. "JS, you’re the only person on this thread to associate the “people of Kosovo” with “idiocy.” I did verify my post and nowhere did I associate “the people of Kosovo” and “idiocy”."

But you wrote this:

"Kosovo intelligence is a blatant oxymoron, given the average IQ and composition of this fenced-in ghetto in Serbia." (Zhukov, 4 September 2018 13:47)

What is your problem, reading comprehension or the English language?

"Your delusion of some luck (good or bad) is irrelevant. Your defense of the murdering KLA terrorists and their “fenced-in” radical bigots speaks volumes."

Nowhere, at no point in time, have I ever defended the KLA. You are delusional.

"JS should realize that ethnic bigotry is like pregnancy: you are either a bigot or not. There is no such thing as an exaggerated pregnancy. Pregnancy is as definitive as NATO ethnic bigotry, (unless of course your are a delusional apologist and defender of the KLA terrorists and their NATO/Brussels sponsors)." (Zhukov, 20 November 2018 05:44)

The object of exaggeration is 'the link between Brussels and the KLA.' While I agree that Brussels made decisions which ended up helping the KLA, it is exaggeration to say that Brussels is their sponsor. I am still not sure what your problem is, reading comprehension or the English language. Perhaps both!
    (JS, 20 November 2018 10:45)

11. "Does that make all Kurds bigots?
    (JS, 19 November 2018 14:37)

I’ll repeat my crystal criterion, as I’m sure not all Kurds believe that KiM should be segregated from Serbia: Those Kurds who support the KLA terrorists and a segregated KiM, are bigots; conversely, Kurds who believe in a multiethnic, diverse and undivided Serbia are not bigots.

Is that clear to JS?" (Zhukov, 20 November 2018 05:54)

You completely misunderstood me here. I was not making reference to Kurdish opinoins about Kosovo but about their own situation. They want their own state (which would mean carving out parts of Turkey, Iraq, and Iran). Though not identical to the situation in Kosovo, your criteria seems to push all Kurds into the category of "bigots." I think all normal people find that argument unrealistic.
    (JS, 20 November 2018 10:37)

12. First, not all people who want to have a separate Kosovo hate Serbs.
    (JS, 19 November 2018 14:37)

Well then, these “people” you reference should not want to segregate, separate and divide any of Serbia’s people or territory. You must realize that an objective observer questions the sincerity of your “people’s” love for Serbs, if your “people” want to separate Serbian territory and divide Serbia’s residents.

(JS, 19 November 2018 14:37)

Does that make all Kurds bigots?
    (JS, 19 November 2018 14:37)

Is that clear to JS?
    (Zhukov, 20 November 2018 05:54)

13. I wrote that it is wrong to call the people of Kosovo idiots and members of a fenced-in ghetto.
    (JS, 19 November 2018 14:30)

JS, you’re the only person on this thread to associate the “people of Kosovo” with “idiocy.” I did verify my post and nowhere did I associate “the people of Kosovo” and “idiocy”. Your delusions and fabrications are your problem.

"Our stream of comments has convinced me that even “a documented resident of Serbia who owns three farms” (and who defends the KLA and their criminal leaders) can be a bigot." (Zhukov, 19 November 2018 12:30)

Good luck with that one!
    (JS, 19 November 2018 14:30)

I oppose NATO’s ethnic bigotry and their KLA terrorist proxies. (Zhukov)
    Exaggeration. (JS, 19 November 2018 14:37)

(Zhukov, 20 November 2018 05:44)

14. "What's your point? Don't you realize, a separate Kosovo the way it is today is an economic and political disadvantage for Kosovo itself, the southern Serbia and the local agriculture? I would rather expect you to be behind integration of Kosovo and (the rest of) Serbia in some sort of common market." (Honcho, 19 November 2018 19:25)

What's YOUR point? I have never supported the secession of KiM.
    (JS, 20 November 2018 05:37)

15. And you do realize that there are probably millions of Americans that support a separate Kosovo but would never support bigotry or racism?
    (JS, 19 November 2018 14:37)

1) The number of Americans who can properly locate Kosovo on the map is quite likely less, than one million.

2) What's your point? Don't you realize, a separate Kosovo the way it is today is an economic and political disadvantage for Kosovo itself, the southern Serbia and the local agriculture? I would rather expect you to be behind integration of Kosovo and (the rest of) Serbia in some sort of common market.

20 years are gone, there is no progress, hostilities continue.

Are you against your own interests?

3) Do you realize that with it's current leadership Serbia in EU and NATO is a disaster for Kosovo's long-term plans and a direct military threat - much more, than Serbia being part of Russia / Eurasian Union?
    (Honcho, 19 November 2018 19:25)

16. "JS, you are quite wrong on many things. The list is long..."

"1) Please do note, he does not say "Albanians are stupid". He is telling about Kosovo AVERAGE."

And what percentage of the population in Kosovo is Albanian?

"2) Low IQ level is rather a sign of ignorance and bad education, not 'stupidity'. It is roughly the same, as 'ignorance'.

And you bet! Albanians at average are indeed more IGNORANT than Serbs"

Here are mere mortals saying "I am more intelligent than those people with the low IQ." What is God thinking when he hears us say such things?
    (JS, 19 November 2018 18:53)

17. JS, you are quite wrong on many things. The list is long, here is probably the most touchy subject:

'Are Albanians stupid'?

See:

>"Kosovo intelligence is a blatant oxymoron, given the average IQ and >composition of this fenced-in ghetto in Serbia."
    >(Zhukov, 4 September 2018 13:47)

Vs:

>Everyone knows that you are calling Albanians stupid. You can >dissimulate all you want but probably the only person you can >convince is yourself.
    >(JS, 18 November 2018 20:56)

I think, unfortunately Zhukov is correct, he did not even need to convince me.

Obviously, Zhukov does not mean Laura Mersini or her father, Nexhat Mersini.

And you bet! Albanians at average are indeed more IGNORANT than Serbs:

[link]

This statistics also proves that "ignorance" is the correct term. The genetic variations among of humans are among the lowest, it is scientifically wrong to call a certain nation "stupid".

N.B.:

- Canada, Australia, NZ tend to have immigrants with high level of IQ.

- A great part of the "diversity" in U.S., E.U., Russia, Israel is rather IGNORANT and fails to integrate

- Countries of Eastern and Central Europe have a significant Roma population which largely fails to integrate
    (Honcho, 19 November 2018 16:28)

18. "I oppose NATO’s ethnic bigotry and their KLA terrorist proxies."

Exaggeration.

"ANY person (Albanian, American, German, French etc,) who supports the separation of KiM from Serbia is a bigot."

First, not all people who want to have a separate Kosovo hate Serbs. Those two things are not necessarily connected. So once again I suggest an introductory class in logic. Not all Germans were Nazis and not all supporters of a separate Kosovo are bigots. (The KLA wasnt the only show in town.)

Does that make all Kurds bigots?

"Serbia is a multiethnic diverse country. I can’t tell you how many Albanians “fit within the non-bigoted category.” However, I can state that Albanian residents of Serbia who want to live in peace and co-exist with their fellow citizens in Serbia are not bigotted, whereas Albanians like the KLA and their supporters (Americans, German, French, Croat etc,) who do not want the Albanians to live with the other ethnicities in Serbia are bigots. Is that clear to JS?" (Zhukov, 19 November 2018 13:00)

(JS, 19 November 2018 14:37)

19. "I have identified JS, a so called “documented resident of Serbia who owns three farms”, as someone who deeply believes it’s “racist” to label Thaci (a murdering KLA terrorist) a hoodlum."

You must be hallucinating. I wrote that it is wrong to call the people of Kosovo idiots and members of a fenced-in ghetto.

Good luck with that one!
    (JS, 19 November 2018 14:30)

20. "First and foremost, it’s Brussels policy of “purist ethnic ideology”, not mine. These so called Brussels “values” have been labeled as “Albanophobia” by Brussels own criminal puppets in Pristina.
    If you wish to escape your delusion please face this reality: [link]"(Zhukov, 19 November 2018 12:08)

You're dramatizing. For example, calling Pristina authorities "Brussels own criminal puppets." Brussels has done a lot of things wrong but exaggerating the relationship between Brussels and Priština distorts your grip on reality.
    (JS, 19 November 2018 14:22)

21. Once again, there are non-bigoted residents who do not support the KLA and choose to obtain their documentation from Serbia. Yes, many innocent people (Serb and Albanian) who tried to maintain their Serbian allegiance were murdered by the KLA terrorists and their supporters." (Zhukov)

Your ultra-nationalism shines through in this comment.... Would you like to say approximately what percentage of Albanians in Kosovo fit within the non-bigoted category?
    (JS, 18 November 2018 21:06)

There is nothing about my comment that is”ultra- nationalistic”, unless your are severely delusional. I believe, and have written, that ALL residents of Serbia are equal. The fact that I do not support the apartheid bigots in Pristina who’ve fenced-in and want to separate KiM from Serbia does not make me an”ultra-nationalist”.
    I oppose NATO’s ethnic bigotry and their KLA terrorist proxies. ANY person (Albanian, American, German, French etc,) who supports the separation of KiM from Serbia is a bigot. Serbia is a multiethnic diverse country. I can’t tell you how many Albanians “fit within the non-bigoted category.” However, I can state that Albanian residents of Serbia who want to live in peace and co-exist with their fellow citizens in Serbia are not bigotted, whereas Albanians like the KLA and their supporters (Americans, German, French, Croat etc,) who do not want the Albanians to live with the other ethnicities in Serbia are bigots.
    Is that clear to JS?
    (Zhukov, 19 November 2018 13:00)

22. You immediately identify those who take their documents from Belgrade as non-bigoted
    (JS, 18 November 2018 21:06)

Quite the contrary.

(Zhukov, 19 November 2018 12:30)

23. Exaggeration. (JS)

"Some people are fenced-in and require documentation to exit and others do not. The KLA and their supporters are fenced-in, whereas individuals who do not support the KLA terrorists and get their documentation in Serbia (some still survive in KiM) are not fenced-in." (Zhukov)

You are misrepresenting the complexities of political bargaining by importing your purist ethnic ideology into the discussion. Brussels doesn't think like you so quit ascribing distorted values and false motives to the folks in the EU.
    (JS, 18 November 2018 20:56)

If you wish to escape your delusion please face this reality: [link]
    (Zhukov, 19 November 2018 12:08)

24. Dear Serbian brothers,
    I am French and would like to apologize for the way my country behaved with your President on November 11th. Voluntary or not, what happened is just a shame and does not give the right vision of your country, which paid one of the highest prices in terms of human casualties during WW1.
    I regret the 1990’s and 2000’s years have created a gap between our countries created by the politicians, but I assure that in the population, we still like you a lot.
    (Mathieu, 19 November 2018 00:47)

25. Fact#15: JS’s warped analysis, and fabrication of words that I did not write, continues to showcase JS’s severely and chronically delusional state.
    (Zhukov, 18 November 2018 00:46)
    No, it just keeps proving that JS is not a Serb as much as he would like us all to believe.
    If he lives in Serbia, and that's a big IF, he is still not a Serb. Not once has he ever written anything positive about Serbs but always tries counter any positive talk about Serbs with crap like "not all Germans were Nazis" which we all already know.
    How did not all Germans were Nazis slogan help Europe in WW2? How did it help Serbs against Ustasha to think that not all Croats were Nazis when obviously enough were to create a catastrophe in Jasenovac.
    (Peggy, 18 November 2018 23:21)

26. "The only person to equate the “population” with a ghetto of criminals is JS and his delusional thinking. I specify the “fenced-in” supporters of the criminal terrorist KLA."

You didn't specify that. When you do, then we will believe you.

"Once again, there are non-bigoted residents who do not support the KLA and choose to obtain their documentation from Serbia. Yes, many innocent people (Serb and Albanian) who tried to maintain their Serbian allegiance were murdered by the KLA terrorists and their supporters."

Your ultra-nationalism shines through in this comment. You immediately identify those who take their documents from Belgrade as non-bigoted even though faithfulness to the Belgrade administration isn't a way of measuring whether a person is bigoted or not. And though you allow some Albanians to also come into the non-bigoted category (probably a tiny minority and probably the way Jews allowed Gentiles to attach themselves to the children of Israel) you continue your "Serb ethnicity = high morality" nonsense. Would you like to say approximately what percentage of Albanians in Kosovo fit within the non-bigoted category?
    (JS, 18 November 2018 21:06)

27. (Zhukov, 18 November 2018 00:37)

Everyone knows that you are calling Albanians stupid. You can dissimulate all you want but probably the only person you can convince is yourself.

"You do know that according to Brussels discriminatory rules there are different classes of citizens in Serbia and Serbia’s KiM province."

Exaggeration.

(JS, 18 November 2018 20:56)

28. Fact #7: Nazis were composed of Germans and Croats. This is a historical fact, unless of course you are a WWII revisionist." - (Zhukov)

(JS, 17 November 2018 14:46)

Fact#14: No where did I write that “all Germans were Nazis”. Once again, JS provides incriminating proof of JS’ delusions.

(Zhukov, 18 November 2018 00:46)

29. You didn't write about the average IQ of KLA members but of the entire population.
    (JS, 17 November 2018 14:46)

Fact#9: You wrote the words the “entire population”. Not me. The “entire population” comes from the delusional mind of JS.
    Fact#10: I wrote, as I often do, and refer to the fenced-in ghetto. You do know that according to Brussels discriminatory rules there are different classes of citizens in Serbia and Serbia’s KiM province. Some people are fenced-in and require documentation to exit and others do not. The KLA and their supporters are fenced-in, whereas individuals who do not support the KLA terrorists and get their documentation in Serbia (some still survive in KiM) are not fenced-in.

(JS, 17 November 2018 14:46)

Fact #11: The only person to equate the “population” with a ghetto of criminals is JS and his delusional thinking. I specify the “fenced-in” supporters of the criminal terrorist KLA. Once again, there are non-bigoted residents who do not support the KLA and choose to obtain their documentation from Serbia. Yes, many innocent people (Serb and Albanian) who tried to maintain their Serbian allegiance were murdered by the KLA terrorists and their supporters.

In your analysis it isn't just the KLA that are criminals but the population
    (JS, 17 November 2018 14:46)

Fact#13: That’s JS’ delusional analysis. See facts #9, 10 and #11
    (Zhukov, 18 November 2018 00:37)

30. "Fact#6: There is no reference, in any of my posts, to any race.
    If any of part of my post is “racist”, then do specify which “race” was targeted."

Just re-read your own posts that I cited.

"KiM has not moved anywhere and is certainly not on any “journey”. That he considers fencing-in and containing a ghetto of criminals, a “journey”, is pure stupidity." (Zhukov, 17 September 2018 10:53)

And here you equate the population with "a ghetto of criminals" who are not on any "journey." In your analysis it isn't just the KLA that are criminals but the population, almost all of which are Albanian. We all know what you are saying even if you don't write the word "Albanian" in this post.

"Fact #7: Nazis were composed of Germans and Croats. This is a historical fact, unless of course you are a WWII revisionist."

(Almost) all Nazis were Germans but not all Germans were Nazis. The same applies to Croats. You really need an introductory class in logic. It would do you a lot of good!

"Fact 1+2+3+4+5++6+7+8= JS is (chronically) delusional." (Zhukov, 17 November 2018 05:22)

We have a little saying: It takes one to know one!

But if you really don't want to be racist, we can work to find common ground there.
    (JS, 17 November 2018 14:46)

31. The 4.3% increase in Q3 comes after an advance of 4.1% in Q2 and 4% in Q1, compared with similar quarters of the previous year. "
    (adrian_romania_bucharest, 14 November 2018 14:07)

Hooray, International, a subsidiary of Russian Railways (RZD), has signed a partnership agreement with a consortium of Vietnamese investors led by the Lung Lo Construction Company

[link]

for the Tan Tao-Lin Dong-Long Thanh Airport light-rail transit (LRT) project in Ho Chi Minh City and the Dong Nai Province in Vietnam.
    (Phan van Dong (fán van és dong), 17 November 2018 05:55)

32. Or perhaps you don't know the meaning of racism. If so, I suggest buying an Oxford English dictionary
    (JS, 16 November 2018 20:01)

Fact#6: There is no reference, in any of my posts, to any race.
    If any of part of my post is “racist”, then do specify which “race” was targeted. Apparently, you and your fellow delusional bigots have now elevated the KLA and the supporters of their fenced-in ghetto, to the status of a “race”. That is your delusion. The KLA are criminal terrorists; they and their foreign sponsors have fenced-in the population of KiM into a ghetto: this is not racism, it is a fact.
    I did check the latest edition of the OED and they do NOT refer to the KLA as a “race”.

Fact #7: Nazis were composed of Germans and Croats. This is a historical fact, unless of course you are a WWII revisionist. That JS considers this fact as “racist” further corroborates the severity of JS’ delusions.

Fact#8: Thaci is a wanted criminal with an arrest warrant. We now know you consider it “racist” to call Thaci a “hoodlum”.
    Which brings us to the mounting evidence that
    Fact 1+2+3+4+5++6+7+8= JS is (chronically) delusional.
    (Zhukov, 17 November 2018 05:22)

33. The 4.3% increase in Q3 comes after an advance of 4.1% in Q2 and 4% in Q1, compared with similar quarters of the previous year. (adrian_romania_bucharest, 14 November 2018 14:07)

And?
    (Pula bozgor calului din gura matii, 17 November 2018 03:54)

34. "Fact#5: You question and falsely infer I am someone other than Zhukov." (Zhukov, 16 November 2018 14:42)

I know. This was such a tough question that you needed to exaggerate; turning a simple question into an inference.

I don't know if this post is true but I must confess that I find it hilarious:

"Zhukov say Hi to Rote did he get replaced on the Serbia file at the Russian troll farm by you?" (Lenard, 17 September 2018 18:54)
    (JS, 16 November 2018 20:11)

35. "Fact #1: You falsely me accuse of racist ideology." (Zhukov, 16 November 2018 14:42)

Interesting. Do you remember publishing these memorable posts?

"Russia does requires EU citizens to apply for visas, and millions do so. We prefer to screen the Germans, Croats and other former Nazis before permitting them entry onto our soil." (Zhukov, 26 October 2018 15:55)

"This hoodlum is more deluded than some of the idiotic commentators on this site. KiM has not moved anywhere and is certainly not on any “journey”. That he considers fencing-in and containing a ghetto of criminals, a “journey”, is pure stupidity." (Zhukov, 17 September 2018 10:53)

Or perhaps you don't know the meaning of racism. If so, I suggest buying an Oxford English Dictionary. It would do you wonders!
    (JS, 16 November 2018 20:01)

36. Considering the flow of this thread -- namely the smooth transition from my conversation with Zoran to my conversation with you -- would you mind answering one question: Are you and Zoran identical or different people?
    (JS, 16 November 2018 14:26)

Fact #3 :I am Zhukov.
    Fact #4: I am not Zoran.
    Fact #1: You falsely me accuse of racist ideology.
    Fact#5: You question and falsely infer I am someone other than Zhukov.
    Fact 1+2+3+4+5= You are JS and you are delusional.
    (Zhukov, 16 November 2018 14:42)

37. (Zhukov, 16 November 2018 12:58)

(JS, 16 November 2018 14:26)

38. However, the fact that I'm an ethnic Serb living in Serbia but not approving of your (Zhukov’s) immoral racist ideology
    (JS, 15 November 2018 15:32)

First, we have to locate this "racist ideology."
    (JS, 15 November 2018 22:43)

Bizarre and delusional.
    Fact#1: JS is the person in this thread who associated me (Zhukov) with “racist ideology”.
    Fact#2: After reminding JS that most, if not all, of my posts on B92 concern the hypocrisy, duplicity and discrimination from Brussels, JS now can’t “locate” this “racist ideology”.
    Fact#3: JS should realize that as the accuser, prosecutor, and judge who associated me with “racist ideology”, then he minimally should be able to “locate” it.
    Fact1+2+3= JS suffers from severe delusions and goes around falsely accusing others of “racist ideology”.
    (Zhukov, 16 November 2018 12:58)

39. "...concern the ethnic segregation of Serbian residents into a ghetto around Pristina."

There are Serbs living in an enclave near Priština? Or am I misunderstanding you?

"...the same Brussels that has entrenched "racist ideological" discrimination against the residents of KiM, with restricted movement and travel."

It's only a practical consideration, not a racial one. You are exaggerating.

"JS may wish to...recognize the "racial ideology" institutionalized in Brussels and join me in fighting this evil." (Zhukov, 15 November 2018 21:16)

First, we have to locate this "racist ideology." Maybe we should ask Azir, Peter the Rocky Mountains, sj, Zoran, and others. They seem to be exemplars...
    (JS, 15 November 2018 22:43)

40. Zhukov

KLA are heroes to the albanian people.And we all support them 100% Not only Albanians in Kosovo but also Albanians from Albania, Albanians from Macedonia, Albanians from Presheva and Albanians from Montenegro support them 100%. Albanian Diaspora also supported/supports the KLA 100%.

(Albosaurus, 15 November 2018 22:40)

41. Yep, we're all equal. However, the fact that I'm an ethnic Serb living in Serbia but not approving of your immoral racist ideology makes you all terribly uncomfortable. And it should!
    (JS, 15 November 2018 15:32)

If JS could read and examine the archive of B92 comments, then perhaps JS may realize his own delusions. The main racist ideology that I have posted, and CRITICIZED, concern the ethnic segregation of Serbian residents into a ghetto around Pristina. KLA criminal terrorists who've murdered Serbians of Albanian descent as well as Serbs, have been protected by NATO and Brussels.....the same Brussels that has entrenched "racist ideological" discrimination against the residents of KiM, with restricted movement and travel.
    I think ALL are EQUAL.
    JS may wish to escape his delusion and recognize the "racial ideology" institutionalized in Brussels and join me in fighting this evil.
    (Zhukov, 15 November 2018 21:16)

42. France? does this surprise me noooooo, look at whta they did in the
    World Cup with those bogus penalties. Crooked as always,
    (IVO, 15 November 2018 19:36)

43. "Don’t you believe that the citizens of Serbia, even the Albanians, are all equal? Why do you need clarification?" (Zhukov, 15 November 2018 15:09)

(JS, 15 November 2018 15:32)

44. My biggest question is a single word from your first sentence -- "you." ("What fools you are..." It sounds as though you are equating me with the Albanians. Would you please clarify?
    (JS, 15 November 2018 07:17)

(Zhukov, 15 November 2018 15:09)

45. The article has NOT been published in French daily Le Figaro but in its weekly supplement Le Figaro Magazine,of which Jean-Christophe Buisson is deputy director.
    I don't believe that there was a 'mess-up' but rather that there is the underlying agenda to promote Kosovo's 'independence'.

Time to face reality: The friendship between Serbia and France is a thing of the past.
    (Joachim, 15 November 2018 11:01)

46. "The vexation of a fool is known at once, but the prudent ignores an insult." (Proverbs 12:16) (JS, 14 November 2018 11:48)

What fools you are every time a vote in Kosovo's parliament for demarcation of boundaries with Montenegro or minority provisional laws for Serbs come up and Albanians riot with tear gas to delay and eventually nullify the vote.

What fools Albanians are every time a recognition is revoked and people like Pacolli screams fake news.

Prudence is obviously absent from Albanian culture which riots every time something triggers their fragile egos." (Navi, 14 November 2018 21:37)

You are exactly right about rioting and obstructing parliament with tear gas. But I doubt those actions are representative of an entire culture, just as the radicals here in Serbia are not representative of the people as a whole.

(JS, 15 November 2018 07:17)

47. So Azir, have you been paid for these comments or you're just pathetic narcissist and this is the only way your name will be in the papers?
    (jelena, 14 November 2018 17:31)

LOL I'm pretty certain he's some bloke deliberately acting like the most illiterate Albanian rock herder out there. No one can be this genuinely dumb, so just roll with it. Like unwanted pop up ads for erectile dysfunction and online gambling sites, Azir is B92's primary virus.
    (LOL, 15 November 2018 06:37)

48. To be fair all us Balkan nations aren’t significant to Europe, until a foreign force they can’t defeat starts knocking on their door step and then all of a sudden they call us brave warriors and honourable people. As we have historically defended Europe from outside threats by sacrificing our own people and lands against, Persia, the huns, mongols, Ottomans etc. Merkel is proposing a new European army and I guarantee you it’s going to be stuffed to the brim, with Serbs, Croats, Albanians, Bulgarians, Romanians, Greeks and so on. Because only we are stupid enough to join and die for those that hate us, the people’s of the Balkans did it during the days of Rome, the Ottoman and Habsburg Empires, WW1 and WW2. No matter how much we hate eachother we should all make a conscious decision to stay out of the next war that engulfs Europe and we should definitely stay out of Merkels army. As for France humiliating Serbia, you do realise in the west you are blamed for starting WW1 in all the text books. It shouldn’t come as some big surprise to you, that France did this.
    (Wandering Albanian., 15 November 2018 01:28)

49. "The Russians and Chinese have big grins on their faces when countries like France mess things up, whether intentional or not. It's what brings us closer and closer to those great and respected nations." (Zoran, 14 November 2018 16:01)

I got a big grin on my face when I read the last four words of the final sentence...
    (JS, 14 November 2018 16:46)

I got a bigger grin on my face this morning when news came out of the US Congressional defense committee that your US has fallen behind China and Russia in the technology of military hardware. Guess what they recommended as a remedy? Yes spend more money LOL.

How are those farms going in the US opps Serbia LOL?
    (sj, 14 November 2018 23:18)

50. The vexation of a fool is known at once, but the prudent ignores an insult." (Proverbs 12:16)
    (JS, 14 November 2018 11:48)

(Navi, 14 November 2018 21:37)

51. Word is that he's going to live in Hungary with JS who is relocating from Južna Srbija (leaving behind his 3 farms) and adrian_romania_bucharest is also moving in with them. They've welcomed Avni, icj1, Azir, Watcher, Tommy and Petie, too, and all their other personalities. One big happy family.
    (Roger7, 14 November 2018 20:46)

52. So Azir, have you been paid for these comments or you're just pathetic narcissist and this is the only way your name will be in the papers?
    (jelena, 14 November 2018 17:31)

53. Serbia is insignificant!

Just ask France 🇫🇷 😆
    (Azir, 14 November 2018 17:21)

54. "The Russians and Chinese have big grins on their faces when countries like France mess things up, whether intentional or not. It's what brings us closer and closer to those great and respected nations." (Zoran, 14 November 2018 16:01)

(JS, 14 November 2018 16:46)

55. Congratulations France on showing Serbia their insignificance in World affairs and Europe in particular....

Serbia’s President was relegated to sit next to the men’s restroom so SJ representative’s job of having everything clean was close bye.

Proof this Serbia is dieing out and a big no body !
    (Azir, 14 November 2018 16:33)

56. “Serbia Humiliated” read the headlines! Well don’t get over the humiliation so soon, there’s another one coming up when Kosova declares and forms their army at the end of the month! 10% tax/tariff slapped on Serbian goods! It’s a month of humiliation! This year when I sit at the table and we eat Turkey in Chicago, I will give thanks for Serbian humiliation. They never stop. 😂
    (USA Stands With Albanians, 14 November 2018 16:08)

57. "The vexation of a fool is known at once, but the prudent ignores an insult." (Proverbs 12:16) (JS, 14 November 2018 11:48)

@ JS - SPOT ON!" (Watcher, 14 November 2018 15:11)

Thanks, Watcher.

Even considering the hostile attitude of certain folks on this forum, I am surprised by how many folks gave a "thumbs down" to this simple proverb. There shouldn't be anything controversial about it. It is better to ignore an insult and move on. It shows strength of character and perseverance.
    (JS, 14 November 2018 16:04)

58. The Russians and Chinese have big grins on their faces when countries like France mess things up, whether intentional or not. It's what brings us closer and closer to those great and respected nations.

France seems to have lost its way and not surprisingly considering the state of the country. As Trump recently said, make France great again and the only way is to remove those servile politicians. Macron is so unpopular now.
    (Zoran, 14 November 2018 16:01)

59. France snubbing Serbia is welcoming and joyous.

@ azirovic - Deep down, you know this is exposure that "kosovaaaa" did NOT need...as a matter of fact, very, very bad!!
    The 5 minutes of joyous orgasm at thachi standing on the world stage will not be worth the world-wide exposure to Srbija being treated the way it was...mark my words, the backlash is alreay starting;))
    My hats off to Vucic for understanding the situation and letting it play out...He knew;))
    Headlines in France ALREADY apologizing to Srbija...wonder what "apology" Macron will "bring" to the table during his visit to BG;)

Thaci used the situation for HIS personal advantage, not for the betterment of "kosovaaaa"...he's not a dumb guy either, he knows what he needs to do to avoid jail;)

"The bitter fall-out of 5-minutes of fame lingers LONG after the sweetness of it" Watch!;)
    (Watcher, 14 November 2018 15:30)

60. The vexation of a fool is known at once, but the prudent ignores an insult." (Proverbs 12:16)
    (JS, 14 November 2018 11:48)

@ JS - SPOT ON!
    (Watcher, 14 November 2018 15:11)

61. THIS SHOWS THE BAD JOB DACIC IS DOING HE SPENDING TO MUCH TIME IN SMALL COUNTRIES TRYING TO GET THEM TAKE BACK RECONGNITION OF KOSOVA, INSTEAD HE SHPILD WORK MORE IN EU, VERY POOR JOB VERY POOR JOB, ANY WAY AS YOU SAY KOSOVA IS THE REAL SERBIA SO SERBIA WAS REPRESENTED RIGHT?
    (ari, 14 November 2018 11:03)

@ ariaj / observeric - Lol, actually you're probably right, in your own way....SRBIJA was represented in the second row;)
    (Watcher, 14 November 2018 15:10)

62. B92's coverage of Figaro's editorial was a little generous since they left out the part where Albanians were referred to as "bandits" in the First World War.

Good article though. It shows how much Serbia and France considered each other partners and equals 100 years ago. A pity that German lapdog Macron felt the need to put architects of genocide (Turkey) and "bandits" in between a true ally and friend. At least French media is aghast at the ceremonial procedure.
    (LOL, 14 November 2018 14:58)

63. We had in quater 3 big gdp grow 4,3% for the whole year and 1,9% for quater 3 , is big surprise it was expected maximum 1% now for the whole year the gdp can grow with +6%

they expected after +4,1% first 6 months to be +3% first 9 months and +4% final and is +4,3% after first 9 months

As last year gdp after +8,8% finised whole year +7% same this year from 4,3% will finish +6% whole year

[link]

" It is possible that the very good results in agriculture have influenced the evolution of GDP more than expected. Accelerating growth is all the more relevant as in Q3 2017 the economy advanced by 8.8%, so the reporting base is already at a high level. The 4.3% increase in Q3 comes after an advance of 4.1% in Q2 and 4% in Q1, compared with similar quarters of the previous year. "
    (adrian_romania_bucharest, 14 November 2018 14:07)

64. Macrons complete disregard of protocol for a an historic remembrance was also an insult to the thousands of allied servicemen lost on the forgotten front.

The elevation of Thaci and relegation of Vucic was petty politics at its worst. Embarrassing for France as a whole.

Personal feelings and squabbles should be set aside at times like this.

Fortunately, French media and the French People are not happy with this provocative insult.

Serbia can teach Macron a lesson on diplomacy should he still visit by not allowing this episode to affect the visit.
    (Wee kelpie, 14 November 2018 12:18)

65. Never mind. In 100 years time Serbia will have another chance if it still exists. You just have to wait for 100 years.
    (Contractor, 14 November 2018 11:58)

66. Yeah but Serbia spend a lot of loot $ on some no body island 🌴 that flipped their recognition of Kosova ha ha 😂

If that really makes a difference than Serbs are dumber then I originally gave them credit for ...
    (Azir, 14 November 2018 11:34)

Since Thaci has charmed Putin did Vald give a date when Russia will recognize Kosova?
    Azir the goats are crying out they need milking LOL.
    (sj, 14 November 2018 11:55)

67. "The vexation of a fool is known at once, but the prudent ignores an insult." (Proverbs 12:16)
    (JS, 14 November 2018 11:48)

68. Serbs were HUMILIATED!

So what ??

Serbs loved it and probably according to tradition they will celebrate 🎉 it like it was another imaginary “ victory “!

Serb War Criminals were “ blessed” by their evil priests but to Serbs that’s “pride “.

For Serbs true humiliation is confronting reality and understanding they went against the international community as in NATO and lost.

What’s surprising is why Serbs don’t just celebrate this lose as they do with all of their countless loses ?

Serb losers since 1389 !
    (Azir, 14 November 2018 11:48)

69. France snubbing Serbia is welcoming and joyous.

Dacic the belly dancing clown 🤡 is a failure to be losing the support of France .

Thaci’s charm overpowered Serb propaganda.

Putin is still being worked on but it shouldn’t surprise anyone when he recognizes Kosova right after Serbia joins the EU and NATO.

(Azir, 14 November 2018 11:34)

70. Agreed with Ari. Serbian Politics have been so low lately its creating a serious backfire.
    (Observer, 14 November 2018 11:31)

71. THIS SHOWS THE BAD JOB DACIC IS DOING HE SPENDING TO MUCH TIME IN SMALL COUNTRIES TRYING TO GET THEM TAKE BACK RECONGNITION OF KOSOVA, INSTEAD HE SHPILD WORK MORE IN EU, VERY POOR JOB VERY POOR JOB, ANY WAY AS YOU SAY KOSOVA IS THE REAL SERBIA SO SERBIA WAS REPRESENTED RIGHT?
    (ari, 14 November 2018 11:03)

72. F*ck the French! Bunch of cheese-eating surrender monkeys
    (Goran., 14 November 2018 10:17)

73. Serbia at least should have protested on the spot.
    But this was not a WWI commemoration. It was a Macron self fest. All the activities before the commemoration was also just about him. It was all about him trying to present himself as the leader of Europe. But he and Merkel represent "the old Europe" as Donald Rumsfeld once said about France and Germany. In the current context, M&M represent politicians on their way out. Merkel is finished, Macron has really low approval ratings. M&M warn about rising nationalism. But they themselves brought that about with their failed policies.
    (Joe A, 14 November 2018 10:16)