1. GREAT NEWS I HOPE THEY ARREST ALL OF THOSE WHO COMMITED CRIME IN BOTH SIDES SERBIAN AND ALBANIAN
    (ari, 11 November 2018 12:26)

You mean, Ana and Behgjet going to talk in Bruxelles and Ivica, Aleksandar, Ramush, Hashim going to Hague? And do not forget Milo.

Fine for me, except that we will pay for their long vacation in Hague, it is expensive.
    (Honcho, 12 November 2018 02:29)

2. GREAT NEWS I HOPE THEY ARREST ALL OF THOSE WHO COMMITED CRIME IN BOTH SIDES SERBIAN AND ALBANIAN . I LIKE IT THIS WAY WE WILL HAVE A REAL NEGOTIATIONS WITH CLEAN LEADERS NO PEOPLE THAT CARE ONLY ABOUT THEIR SKIN AND THEIR POWER. SO STOP NEGOTIATIONS RIGHT NOW ARREST THESE PEOPLE THAT COMMITED CRIMES . I DON'T THINK SO... SERBIA DON'T WANT TO ARREST THEM THEY WANT THEM IN POWER SO THEY CAN BLACKMAIL THEM TO SIGN A BAD DEAL FOR KOSOVA. THEY WANT THEM UNDER PRESSURE. BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS COMING VERY SOON KOSOVA IS JOING INTERPOL AND SERBIAN LEADERSHIP WILL HAVE TO FACE SAME ARREST FROM INTERPOL A LOT OF THEM, PLUS INTERNATIONAL POLITICS ARE CHANGING FOR GOOD I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT, BUT SERBIA HAS ABOUT THREE MONTHS WINDOW OF OPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DEAL OR VERY SOON WILL FIND ITSELF ISOLATED VERY BAD AND FORGOTEN FOR LONG TIME ....WAIT AND SEE STARTING JANURY 2019...*****4$$$$!a.
    (ari, 11 November 2018 12:26)

3. Serbs are just panicking if Kosovo joins Interpol. Myriads of Serb war criminals from the 1990's like bugger Ivica. Will find them self's on Interpol's most wanted list. Kosovo can play the same game as Serbia.
    (Lenard, 7 November 2018 18:52)

They don't, they will stay at home. Croatian airline is bankrupt. An other Croatian victory after 0:6 to Spain.

[link]

I am afraid, your uncorrectable war-criminal Croatian ponzi Al Capone types have the money, poor Croatians have nothing and poor passengers are robbed.
    (Honcho, 8 November 2018 17:36)

4. Here I found you Dalton brothers Azir, Avni and Lenard! LOL
    (Lucky Luke, 7 November 2018 22:11)

5. Kosova in Interpol.....

Serbia’s regime in panic !!!!!!

Justice time !
    (Azir, 7 November 2018 19:33)

6. Credit where credit is due - Dacic is good at trolling. I thoroughly enjoy his moments when taken in a vacuum. :-)
    (Jetoni, US, 7 November 2018 19:06)

7. Serbs are just panicking if Kosovo joins Interpol. Myriads of Serb war criminals from the 1990's like bugger Ivica. Will find them self's on Interpol's most wanted list. Kosovo can play the same game as Serbia.
    (Lenard, 7 November 2018 18:52)

8. Little Sloba is behaving like a child, the same thing he's doing with Kosovo recognitions. Can he explain to Serbs then why is Vucic meeting Thaci (the guy on Interpol list)?

I believe he has found out that Serbs will buy anything he has to sell. Can't blame him at all. During the 1990s he did the same thing. Him still being in power proves my point.
    (Avni, 7 November 2018 16:40)