1. Thanks for coming Ron. I appreciate it.
    (Jeff, 11 September 2018 22:29)

2. @ adrian

"Here is why Serbia is poor + not educated people

Is all about 1990S Milosevic propaganda => brain washed

+ the comunism for 40-50 years in a row

I have to admit that i have the same problem because we were in the same boat

That is why we are inferior to West in everything

West people are educated , nice , while Serbs and Romanians are nothing

I spread the same hate in Romanian websites to and there i claim i am Hungaryan"

That's the funniest comment I heard today! By the way...who is this HunGARYan guy you wrote about?
    (JS, 11 September 2018 22:11)

3. To : adrian_bucharest_romania,

Yes Adrian your words are true and the truth hurts so much as you and I see so many negative comments and ratings for our thoughts. Srbija pretty much slipped into the pit of darkness with Tito in 1941-1945 ! Serbian people spit on Divine God for their profound love of their new mortal god Croatian Josip Broz Tito ! So many Serbian people love Tito, I am sure that the Serb's will eternally worship Josip Broz ! In Beograd the Serbian people continue to decorate Tito's grave with flowers and loving tears. Such a lost humanity, for what reason they born only to suffer at the feet of the Devil. Being a Serbian it has been a long life time of trying to understand the mind and mentality of Serbian people. Such a negitive self destructing breed, just look at the negative population, like a curse upon them all !!!
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 11 September 2018 18:04)

4. For sarcasm to be effective, one needs to
    1. be directly aggressive, not passive aggressive
    2. have a wit.
    (to dear adrian, 11 September 2018 17:24)

5. Here is why Serbia is poor + not educated people

Is all about 1990S Milosevic propaganda => brain washed

+ the comunism for 40-50 years in a row

I have to admit that i have the same problem because we were in the same boat

That is why we are inferior to West in everything

West people are educated , nice , while Serbs and Romanians are nothing

I spread the same hate in Romanian websites to and there i claim i am Hungaryan
    (adrian_bucharest_romania, 11 September 2018 15:47)

6. The only solution from the USA and Germany for Kosovo was before and will be for ever the U-235 bombs on civilian Srbija !!!
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 11 September 2018 14:32)