1. @Sam,
    The map ia stupid and highly inaccurate. Greeks is Albania and Albanians in FYROM , Hungarians in Serbia and Serbs in Croatia are natives, not foreign born residents.
    In fact, in Albania the largest ethnic group of foreign born residents are Italians (mostly pensioners).
    Nice try on trying to show Albanians in FYROM as "immigrants".
    (Niko, 20 June 2018 08:50)

2. @ Ataman
    I bet you wonder why I haven’t commented on your posting.. I just didn’t know what to say. I have no idea how you are coping. I find myself, for once, lost for words.The only thing I could say to you I am truly sorry for your predicament.I really am and I hope you sort yourself out.
    BTW I don’t live in US and I won’t have to worry about medical insurance whichOf course is a crime against the majority of American folks.
    (Leonidas, 19 June 2018 20:45)

3. >>How many wives have you got?
    /Leonidas, 14 June 2018 17:32/

OK, Leonidas - I do not know, what is going on (re-wife/friend/etc).
    This is as serious as it can go.

1) At the time we moved back from U.S. no one in HU or my village in RU did recognize me. I looked like... a balloon.

2) With the normal (EU-HU-RU) diet after 11 years I do look now as I should... without all the years spent in U.S. Now everyone recognizes me!

3) As for my friend... she is a 100% mystery. She got a cancer practically no oriental (statistically) can get. Ever. But it is 100% deadly. I, too, had my share of problems - but I am a lucky one, with a major West European (and free!) insurance.

4) Anyway, we of course asked all the doctors about us and her. Being shy is not a choice.

5) The doctors asked us: "at what age did she move to U.S." - she moved there as a small child.

The doctors in (HU, EU, RU - sorry, did not talk to American ones) told us: "heck knows, what kind of genetically modified cr@p she ate. You are lucky to move back. She is not. She is NOT oriental - as far as her food + habits + life style. She is 100% American... God have mercy on her".

Indeed, I am devastated (so is her h/b). No one can do anything. This is how USA "works". OK, if we are lucky - not 2, but 4 more years.

Our company is gone, 20 years of my life is gone, there going to be three kids without mother.

Lesson? If you immigrate to U.S. - get the f*ck out of it, ASAP. For your health.
    (Honcho, 18 June 2018 16:24)

4. Anyway, Leonidas - cancer sux horrbly... :(
    In particular if your health insurance is American and a year ago the docs told you, you have 3 more years.

Luckily, for myself - I am out of U.S. health insurance misery.
    As for my friend and her family - more than useless prayers we can't offer... :(
    (Ataman, 18 June 2018 15:52)

5. @ Ataman who has become Honcho Honchev! That buckero americano verde is becoming dead paper and IS being dumped as means of international valuta in major trade deals all over the world!
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 14 June 2018 16:55)

Hope not, my retirement is made of that.

----

(Leonidas, 14 June 2018 17:32)

Nope, the oriental one is my passion. You can quickly forget about her, she has probably 2 more years to live (cancer). The wife is OK.
    (Honcho, 18 June 2018 15:47)

6. for Neuttal Gator

Then read the developments from Bulgaria in Bulgarian websites

they raise public sector salaries with 5% 2018 2019 2020

pensions with 2% 2018 2019 2020

as for minimum salary they raise relative decent with 9% in 2019 and with 9% in 2020
    (adrian_bucharest, 17 June 2018 14:53)

7. Macedonians are Bulgarians. Period.

Bulgarian language, culture, genes, and history.

Regarding Romania, they are doing terribly financially. Their deficits will destroy them. A country so fiscally irresponsible should never have been allowed in the EU. Bulgaria, for example, is a country that should be admired for their fiscal responsibility, growing at a steady rate while running surpluses.
    (Neuttal Gator, 15 June 2018 22:52)

8. So sorry Honcho Atamanovic Honchev, that is really tough luck. I have noticed for a while you haven't been your regular self. I have read a very recent article [link]/ so it mite not be your problem well sort of. Their mite be hope you can woo her back. For the rest of you Godless fornicators. Heb 13:4
    Marriage is to be held in honor among all, and the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

Heb 13:5
    Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, “I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,”

Heb 13:6
    so that we confidently say,
    “THE LORD IS MY HELPER, I WILL NOT BE AFRAID.
    WHAT WILL MAN DO TO ME?”
    (Lenard, 15 June 2018 20:56)

9. Jugoslavija
    are you really and truly telling us Macedonians who we are and what we are and what we have endured

Seriously
    (Sam, 14 June 2018 02:36)

Part of my background is Pontian from Asia Minor which in itself was essentially Greece until the Turks stole it. Don't need an idiot like you to tell me who Greek Macedons are. The true old Macedons are very few in number but history and culture is Hellenic not Slavic. Do yourself a favour and visit Vergina and Philip of Macedon tomb and see the relics which are pure Hellenism. The IMRO or Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization started the propaganda and were responsible for the assassination of King Alexander of Yugoslavia in 1934 who truly understood the difference between Greeks and Slavs.
    (Jugoslavija, 15 June 2018 16:41)

10. >

Religion being the primary affiliation to the Greek Orthodox Church is the main barometer. Vlachs and ethnic Macedonian subjected to have to be under its jurisdiction which was a tool of bloody Hellenism. One and many ethnicity's and minorities (shall we say majorities) whose rights Greece does not respect and all but been removed of the map though cultural genocide in the making of the Great Greek ethos

Now that is the darn truth
    (Sam, 15 June 2018 14:07)

11. Nobody is forcing anybody to call somebody anything, dear. You're still free to use whatever name you wish so it's not clear what you want to go to war about!
    Indeed. At personal level people can copy yourself and visit B92 with such monikers as icj1,Tom L'Orizi,reader,Eu citizen etc.But at state level wanabe states will have to follow the international norms of behaviour.To follow your thinking,imagine Fyrom start calling themselves the “Republic of Texas” and claim ancestry from the Red Indians.How do you think such an action will go down with Trump or the rest of the world?

Who are these "Brussels communists", dear?! Few people, if any, know what you are talking about :)
    One of theEU founding fathers, was a called Altiero Spinelli, an Italian, who was an ex-communist, he designed the Maastricht Treaty and the Single European Act, why? “He said this is a political project, which will abolish the nations and create a structure called EU and the design of this was such that politicians who come and go could not actually override this decisions of the bureaucracy because otherwise we would never get there.”Madam Merkel was also a former commie holding a post as a propaganda secretary in the youth movement the FDJband her family worked for Stasi. Barosso the former EU president was A declared maoist and a number of past and current EU commissioners from Eastern Europe used to be members of the communist party
    (Leonidas, 15 June 2018 12:20)

12. Some Countries are more Independent then then others that is all but in reality no Country is apart from China, US, Russia and Syria and as we know each are controlled in different ways too.
    (Sam, 15 June 2018 10:06)

13. I think the Greek patience has reached its limits and although they don’t need another civil war if they’re forced to call the Fyromian fanatics “Macedonians” they would rather choose to start shooting at Tsipras and his commie buddies.
    (Leonidas, 13 June 2018 22:14)

----------

(Leonidas, 13 June 2018 22:14)

(icj1, 15 June 2018 03:05)

14. Skenderbeu

Tsipras is nothing but a clever demagogue who will disappear as fast as he has bent over to EU communists on every single occasion .Come next year (new elections) not even his own mother will remember him. The US has already got a naval base in Crete and it’s also well known that they moved their nuclear weapons from Turkey to Romania two years ago.As to Erdo they’re going after him hammer and tongs. That’s what they always do, don’t they? All Empire-installed puppets must commit to the Empire’s commandments. All you have to do is look at the past century’s history. See what happens when an installed puppet gets too confident and inflicted with hubris, and ignores one or more commandments. This is when they are reborn as dictators, despots, torturers, and. This is when their backyards get dug up to find a few grams of weapons of mass destruction.
    As to the rest of your claims that Greece and Albania are living on a sea of oil they sound as far,far fetched.I know Greece carried out some seismic tests in Patra and the Ionian Sea but then it went quiet until this year when Tsipras awarded the Ionian Sea exploration to a French company and its partner Greek petroleum.Summer dreams Skender Bey.
    (Leonidas, 14 June 2018 18:46)

15. The history is falsificated and abused for personal gain of politicians.
    Ataman

Recorded ancient history often relies on primary sources and other physical evidence ie Archaeology and DNA recently, which historians use to write accounts of the past.It’s definitely not based on wishful thinking.Was it falsified by politicians? Firstly, there were no politicians at the time but rulers who were no answerable to no one and since recorded history firstly appeared after 400BC it probably varies greatly in quality and reliabilityThat doesn’t mean it was falsified.

My wife is Hungarian Швабо

How many wives have you got? I read a comment of yours in the past claiming your wife was oriental. Are you a krypto-muslim?
    Macedonians = HELLENIC (not Greek!!!). It's not 100% the same thing. But close enough.
    How about all the recent anthropological and genetic studies that show very strong Connections between modern Greeks and their Hellenic ancestors?
    [link]
    (Leonidas, 14 June 2018 17:32)

16. Even my Greek friend who works at the various EU institutions is for it. So am I. At least FYROM gets to keep 'Macedonia' in its name.

Anything that takes a potential flashpoint for the region off the table is a bonus. Just look to Russia, China & India who have over the last years sought to resolve outstanding territorial issues, Russia even giving land to China in the far east to settle. None of them want these to flare up unexpectedly and complicate relations. China - India is more complicated, but still, such problems are best put to bed sooner rather than later.
    (EU Dude, 14 June 2018 17:29)

17. @ Ataman who has become Honcho Honchev! That buckero americano verde is becoming dead paper and IS being dumped as means of international valuta in major trade deals all over the world!
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 14 June 2018 16:55)

18. @ Leonidas Comrade Tsipras has made a 360 grad turn recently after licking Trump's a*. There's nothing of a comrade in Tsipras and Kotzias. Two new things that happened recently, 1- Greece (and not Albania with all our a* licking talents) is now considered the regional pillar of US geopolitics with Greece offering to host US bases that are being kicked out of Turkey by Erdo the Terrible. In return the US is supporting Greece in the ongoing discussions on Macedonia issue and last but not least and by far more important issue that is the delimitation of the maritime shelf between Albania and Greece. French are supposed to begin drilling in the Jon area soon while Rama boasted with Erdo that Albania lives on a sea of oil. The same sea he is now being obliged to give up to Greece. Its all about that oil between our maritime borders and those borders are likely being defined on Greece's benefit. So the "treason" of Tsipras on the name issue is the least he would concede to Americans. Foreseen by me only months ago.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 14 June 2018 16:49)

19. Keep on trucking !

Romania gdp had grow from 8600 euro at 9600 2016-2017

Greece gdp had grow from 16200 euro at 16500 2016-2017

Keep on trucking and post again most big gdp grow from Eu and grow again with 1000 euro while Greece will grow again with 300 euro

at moment we have most big industrial production and retail sales from EU we recovered after grow in first quater only +4,2%

In this 2 link is gdp per capita evolusion Romania and Greece 2016-2017

Keep on TRUCKIN

[link]

[link]
    (adrian_bucharest, 14 June 2018 16:01)

20. Honcho Atamanovic Honchev

And Romanians what are ?

Be carefull about those Hungaryans they are the most developed from Balkan and the most civilized

Bulgaria is the most weird country from region , they had so many mafia killings in 1990s and early 2000s most many mafia killings from Balkan and in 1990s they collapsed economical totaly

I personaly think that Serbia will overtake Bulgaria despite the fact Bulgaria have seea acces and European Union money

Bulgaria should never been accepted as European Union country
    (adrian_bucharest, 14 June 2018 14:48)

21. I agree JS
    more so the Macedonians for showing courage to let go and surrender
    its easy to remain a victim its hard to change you life
    (Sam, 14 June 2018 12:23)

22. In 1991 the Greek Government took the "Greeks" from Turkey who were settled into Macedonia after the Balkan Wars and manufactured the Macedonian dispute of today
    and in itself the Macedonian-Greek dual Identity from scratch. I saw it myself in Australia.

Macedonians use the term “prosfigi” or to to simplify things the Pontians in Aegean Macedonia and everywhere you will discover that "other" forbidden Language being spoken.
    I am from Lerin (Florina) and relatives in Bitola
    (Sam

You're probably a member of the educated Macs of barbers and garbage collectors of Australia to come up with the above statement.Your comment that Macedonia (northern Greece) was repopulated by the exchange of 1922 is partly unfounded. Yes an exchange did occur but keep in mind two things. First, more Greeks of Asia Minor were settled in southern Greece the islands and Crete than in northern Greece, and secondly (and more important) Macedonia had a majority of Greeks BEFORE 1922, it did not gain a majority after the exchange.Do take a look at the Ottomann census of 1904,1908 and 1911 to see the truth.
    (Leonidas, 14 June 2018 11:01)

23. This is great news! Congrats to both sides...
    (JS, 14 June 2018 11:01)

24. thanks Ataman the only intelligent here so far
    (Sam, 14 June 2018 09:51)

25. [link]/

THE REAL MAP OF EUROPE

foreign born residents that live in a Country

- Greece claims it is 100% pure Greek
    - Latvia a small country has a 40% speaking Russian Population who are stripped of every human right
    (Sam, 14 June 2018 08:38)

26. I really don't understand what all the fuzz is about. RoNM is an ok name. When North is inserted into the name there is no confusion. The Greeks can't complain that Ronmians lay any claims on Salonica. They have also removed the Vergina Sun from their flag. All is good.
    (Abe, 14 June 2018 07:31)

27. Yugoslavia

(Leonidas, 13 June 2018 22:14)

Leonidas,

The history is falsificated and abused for personal gain of politicians.
    Nothing new since Xerxes vs. 300 Spartans.

Only thing I learned from Bible, Xerxes, Sparta and Soviet Union: unless you are an immortal, the most important thing for people like us is Buckero Americano Verde (or it's equivalents, like EUR, RBl, Din and so on).

Aplogies for being a corrupt Russkie Jew. My wife is Hungarian Швабо and it's even worse than a Ruskie Jew. Do not want to speak about my "ex"-es.

OK, in a nutshell: as rebellious we may look, the right amount of that "Buckero Americano Verde" ( = green pieces of paper with dead American presidents) will pacify us quickly.

Cheers!

Ataman
    (Honcho Atamanovic Honchev, 14 June 2018 03:50)

28. So the South Slavs now think they are Greek Macedonians. The Albanians think they are Macedonians as well turning history upside down. If anyone has any doubt Macedonians are Greek, look at the Ancient relics from Alexander the Greek, written in Hellenic
    (Jugoslavija, 13 June 2018 19:13)

To be precise.

Albanians = mountain dwellers in millennia, recently (19th century) woken up. They are locals, of no historic importance.

Slavs = locals or maybe not. Moved in "officially" around 7th Century. Or maybe earlier.

Slavs = Macedonians? Maybe. Or maybe not. Irrelevant. Church-Slavonic is the Slav dialect of Thessaloniki from 10th Century. That is 100%.

Slavs = Schythians = Hittites? According the language + genetics = probably.

Hungarians = Schythins = Turks = Sumerians = Finns? Looks like there is a connection, getting complicated.

Lession for today? Nothing. Except if you are a history buff.
    (Honcho Atamanovic Honchev, 14 June 2018 03:38)

29. Jugoslavija

Seriously
    (Sam, 14 June 2018 02:36)

30. this is going to be the biggest debated topic I can clearly see it
    Serbs getting together with their plastic brothers and the Albanians giving it a go against us Macedonians

You do get that the Kosovo-Serbia conflict know is next to be settled things dont happen for no reason
    others are pulling the strings and the Kososvans aint going to like it as much as the Serbs
    (Sam, 14 June 2018 00:44)

31. ...….. Macedonian Immigration to the United States, Canada and Australia was established a long, long, long time ago and I never believed as a kid growing up in Australia that my Greek mates would one day consider themselves as Macedonian I mean it was like bizarre to even think it and I never did. The more I talk to genuine Greeks they mostly recognize me as I am and I see there is a hidden truth of what it means to be Greek and its very loose to the point it’s all BS held together by the Greek Orthodox Church with tape with the mere fact Greeks today live on a patch of land and believe are a literal continuation of the ancients and have a complete ownership of History.

Ethnic Macedonians have been discriminated and assimilated for over 100 years and I can say Hellenism has been darn good and almost removing Greece of all its National Minority’s those that built the back of Greece and that is the Skelton in the Closet for Greece

The Macedonians keep on paying for it they are giving up allot and coming to an acceptance to benefit their Country and people and are putting this dispute In all honesty I would like to see Greece and Macedonia become friends and real Greeks (not those new comers or fell they are victims) to get to know the Macedonians because they have so much more in common with them then arguing about Alexander the Great
    (Sam, 14 June 2018 00:39)

32. The Macedonians have allowed what really is important to get lost. This is not a dispute over a name, or who has ownership over a cultural legacy it has nothing to do with that
    but what happened to the Macedonians of Greece

I am from Lerin (Florina) and relatives in Bitola
    (Sam, 14 June 2018 00:38)

33. Otherwise, the only drift we're in danger of catching from you is a lot of noxious hot air :)
    (LOL, 13 June 2018 18:31)
    Ha ha, is that why they are so obnoxious?
    (Peggy, 13 June 2018 22:48)

34. Yugoslavia

Spot on.Comrade Tsipras and FM Kotzias are gullible Marxist morons who think an agreement will end the issue when in practice Fyromians will continue with their usurpation of Greek history in a “legalized” manner.Comrade Tsipras and his fellow far leftist clowns have no idea just how dangerous ground they are trending on.I think the Greek patience has reached its limits and although they don’t need another civil war if they’re forced to call the Fyromian fanatics “Macedonians” they would rather choose to start shooting at Tsipras and his commie buddies.We're entering a dangerous period indeed and the Brussels communists have a lot to do with it.
    (Leonidas, 13 June 2018 22:14)

35. Neither Albanians nor Slavs have anything to do with ancient Macedonia a Greek city state. However most of the present state of Macedonia is not located in Greek Macedonia but in the Illyrian kingdom of Dardania and Shkupi was their ancient capital. Any Albanians claiming Alexander the Great should stop that b.s, his only connection to Albanians was the fact that his fathers first wife was an Illyrian princess that is it. In regards to his Epirote mother, she can’t have been Albanian as Epirus was ruled by a Greek family even though the population of the region was very diverse a mixture of both Hellenes and Illyrians. I don’t agree much with Greeks but the Slavs need to celebrate their own history and leave Greek history alone. Once we make peace with the past than we can truly move forward and look in to creating a brighter future.
    (Guest, 13 June 2018 21:44)

36. Technically, they have a right to the name Macedonia as well. Historically and originally, Macedonia began in today’s northern Greece; however, with expansion by Phillip he incorporated the Illyrians, Paeonians and some Thracian tribes. They naturally become ‘citizens’ of the Macedonian Kingdom. It’s kind of like Yugoslavia, it encompassed a large area over many minorities, but unified under a Yugoslav nationality. Even though the language is Slavic in Macedonia, let’s not forget that only about 18% of the population is of Slavic heritage (most of those Slavic tribes migrating from western Ukraine/northeastern Romania). The rest are for the most part indigenous (yes, some Roman soldiers came in the 1AD, I believe some Celts came 300 BC to invade Greece, but settled in today’s North Macedonia). These groups along with the Asiatic Cumans, assimilated with the old Illyrian, Paeonian and Aromanian populations long before the arrival of the Slavs. So, the name MACEDONIA, even then engulfed many many different tribes, and therefore, the name rightfully belongs to all citizens of today’s lands that make up ancient Macedonia. If Greece wanted it so bad, they should have formed a country named Macedonia. Why not, it was a kingdom, and the fact that Slavs and Albanians did today should not anger anyone as they have as much right if not more than refugee Pontic Greeks from Turkey, who came in the population exchange to Aegean 100yrs ago.
    (Sar Planina, 13 June 2018 21:43)

37. Whoaj - I hope Vucic knows, because nobody else does, lol
    What sanctions you talking about?🤣
    (Watcher, 13 June 2018 13:30)

What’s with the aj? Every Albanian last name don’t have aj. Not like serbs with the viç. Do you know what viç means in Albanian?
    (Who, 13 June 2018 20:43)

38. So the South Slavs now think they are Greek Macedonians. The Albanians think they are Macedonians as well turning history upside down. If anyone has any doubt Macedonians are Greek, look at the Ancient relics from Alexander the Greek, written in Hellenic, and documented by Herodotus. Pontians are from Asia Minor which was predominantly populated by Greek Macedonians and migrated to Northern Greece, present day province of Macedonia, Greece. So called "Northern Macedonia" is populated by South Slavs from Serbia and Bulgaria and Albanian nomads. The only "Greeks" in Northern Macedonia are the Communists who escaped to Yugoslavia during the Greek civil war and were integrated and gladly stole the Greek Maecdonian name. Tsipras a Communist himself continues to bow down to EU pressure, first selling his countries assets to the highest bidder and now succumbing to EU pressure to steal Greek Macedonia from it's rightful owner, Greek Hellenic History. Tsipras failed to take the right road, declaring bankruptcy, restructuring the economy. Bankruptcy will come sooner or later in Greece as debt will not be erased by it's creditors, instead Greece will continue to be sold off to the highest bidder including its own history.
    (Jugoslavija, 13 June 2018 19:13)

39. What a big bullshit with this insignifiant Macedonia

not that i under estimate Macedonia but is big as Belgrade

is a abullshit country of 2 millions people

Real country it start from 5 millions and up

If Albania Kosovo and Macedonia would unite they would be a big country as size on map

Bulgaria is under Romania despite the fact they are a more small country and make more money per capita from tourism

Albania is in perfect position on map for make money from tourism
    (adrian_bucharest, 13 June 2018 18:49)

40. What sanctions you ask, the ones that are about to smack Radical-Serbia very soon, catch my drift!!!
    (Peter The Rocky Mountains, 13 June 2018 14:02)

Dude, you have to be a lot more specific than throwing what few words in English you've learned after living in the US for more than 20 years. Otherwise, the only drift we're in danger of catching from you is a lot of noxious hot air :)
    (LOL, 13 June 2018 18:31)

41. So 27 years and all this trouble and it still has the name Macedonia in it? Greeks are stupid and so are fyromians for agreeing to that stupid name. Both Greeks and slavs need to get a life only the Albanians are native to "Macedonia"
    (SHQIPE, 13 June 2018 16:47)

42. As for the subject:
    Today's "Macedonians" are Bulgarian and have nothing to do with Alexander the Great.
    Only Greeks and Albanians have the right to fight about Leka the Great.
    Leka is nick name for Alexander in Albanian.Albanian currency is Lek to honor Alexander the Great.

We are not Bulgarians in fact there isn't single Bulgar in the Republic ZERO our homeland is Macedonia portioned and divided by our Neighbors all of them
    my people know the Greek Immigrants from Turkey's as new comers (the Pontians) we can just use the term “prosfigi” to simplify things

Albanians are the largest foreign born element in Greece
    Albanians and Macedonians make up Greece
    and it is the Macedonians who have every right to their cultural legacy

Gree
    (Sam, 13 June 2018 16:05)

43. Southern Serbia would have been more accurate.
    (Ari Gold, 13 June 2018 15:38)

South serbia it’s nish. Presheva Valley it’s Kosova, pirot Bulgaria , so Macedonia has nothing to do with your comment
    (Dibra e madhe, 13 June 2018 15:55)

44. Southern Serbia would have been more accurate.
    (Ari Gold, 13 June 2018 15:38)

45. adrian_bucharest, 13 June 2018 09:53

What Croatia living standards have to do with Macedonia name?
    Do you like to troll?
    Whatever you are smoking is not good for your brain.
    Go to economic section of this site and comment all day.

As for the subject:
    Only Greeks and Albanians have the right to fight about Leka the Great.
    (Teodor Muzaka 1389, 13 June 2018 15:25)

46. for MIR

MIR it is known that Romania is poor that is why are millions of Romanians in West , before 2015 it was more poor than Serbia it had lower minimum and average salary and average pension .

After came at power Psd and Dragnea in 2016 december in only 1 year and half the average pension had grow at 245 euro [link] and in july it grow at 280 euro . In 2019 will be indexaction +15% for all people and +40% for who is full age and then in 2020 +41 for all people

As for average salary it had grow from 430 euro at 600 euro in only 1 year and half . and the gdp had grow +7% in 2017 , average gross salary had grow from 584 euro in 2016 at 1000 euro in 2018

Medical system including nurses make in 2018 3 times more than in 2016 and are at same level with pay from West , next year is the turn for others

I WILL COME WITH LINKS FOR EVERYTHING AS ROTE NEXT DAYS

I think with PSD and DRAGNEA Romania can reach miracle heights in 2020

A funny fact is that at pension system before 2017 indexactions it was deficit 1 billions and after indexactions + more big taxes for West at gross salary in 2018 the deficit is only 400 millions euro

Pnl payed pensions 7% of Gdp , Psd will pay 30% in 2020 of Gdp and 10% in 2018

All this decisions are taken by Liviu Dragnea , he said he will defeat even EU and NATO , i will come with links as ROTE this days
    (adrian_bucharest, 13 June 2018 15:01)

47. Next thing NATO and serbia landlocked in every witch way you look at it air and ground.
    Hmmm how i love sanctions , lol. vucic knows what I’m talking about
    (Who, 13 June 2018 12:51)
    @ Whoaj - I hope Vucic knows, because nobody else does, lol
    What sanctions you talking about?🤣
    (Watcher, 13 June 2018 13:30)

@Watcher- What sanctions you ask, the ones that are about to smack Radical-Serbia very soon, catch my drift!!!
    (Peter The Rocky Mountains, 13 June 2018 14:02)

48. Next thing NATO and serbia landlocked in every witch way you look at it air and ground.
    Hmmm how i love sanctions , lol. vucic knows what I’m talking about
    (Who, 13 June 2018 12:51)
    @ Whoaj - I hope Vucic knows, because nobody else does, lol
    What sanctions you talking about?🤣
    (Watcher, 13 June 2018 13:30)

49. Next thing NATO and serbia landlocked in every witch way you look at it air and ground.
    Hmmm how i love sanctions , lol. vucic knows what I’m talking about
    (Who, 13 June 2018 12:51)

50. Great news
    (Sam, 13 June 2018 11:48)

51. Looks like some pressure was placed on Greece.
    (Zoran, 13 June 2018 11:28)

52. Greece 🇬🇷 caused all this turmoil over “new” word inserted ?!
    This “NEW Macedonia” makes Greece safer and guarantees no Slav expansion?
    If there is a “New Macedonia” then obviously there must be a “South Macedonia “?

Greece argued illogically and accepting this new name makes simply no sense.

A sizable NATO and EU country such as Greece with billions in EU welfare handouts and NATO supply of weapons over many decades caused Athens fear of attack from a small weak Macedonia 🇲🇰?

Crying wolf aren’t we 🇬🇷 Greece?

Accepting this illogical new name you would think Skopje ought to fear being overtaken by Greece since it’s part of Macedonia-GREECE....
    The New North Region......
    (Azir, 13 June 2018 11:27)

53. Reply Bucharest

Life is still affordable in Croatia because they are on the Kuna. Many work abroad and send money back or family sends money back to help.

Until they get rid of all the ex-communists who use to run Yugo and now run Croatia, they are stuck.

There is a lot of talent leaving all Balkan states. The EU has opened doors for these young people which is good and bad at the same time.

It’s good to be proud of your roots but Romania, Croatia, Bulgaria etc., have not much to be proud of when it comes to salaries in their countries when comparing to other EU countries. The same is true for the non EU countries in the Balkans (Serbia, Bosnia, Etc.).

In saying this, the people for the most part seem happy and content. I do not believe that money is the main motivator. Life and friendship and socialization is their motivation.

All the best. Have to visit Romania one day.

Congrats to Northern Maced
    (Mir, 13 June 2018 10:56)

54. it ain't over till the fat lady sings. will large demonstrations in Greece lead to a backdown by the Athens government??
    (julian harston, 13 June 2018 10:10)

55. For Croats

Very very very weak performances for such a small country with such a fantastic legacy of tourism and even highways

Croatia should been a developed country

That 800 euro average net salary is because Croatia is not a country but a city , Croatia population 4 millions people and Bucharest metro population is 2 millions and half

Croatia is expensive to , you cannot compare prices from Romania with Croatia

In Zagreb monthly pass for public transport is 50 euro , heating electricity and this things 175 euro , internet 25 euro

Zagreb is more poor than Bucharest , one thing as fact is certain in Zagreb you pay for bills + internet + transport 250 euro , in Bucharest for this things you pay 60 euro

In Croatia average pension is 300 euro i wonder how live the old people from Croatia
    (adrian_bucharest, 13 June 2018 09:53)