1. Methinks your “joy” will be short lived...and I think you realize that!
    BUT I won’t take that “joy” from you... please proceed👌
    (Watcher, 16 April 2018 05:18)

Watcher, "Me thinks" that the only thing the Albos in this forum know about Shakespeare is that they make a pretty nice reel for fishing. Be careful, you don't want them criticizing your grammar out of ignorance. Hahaha.
    (ChiTown, 19 April 2018 13:30)

2. that's like me quoting "Putin said Kosovo is Serbian"
    (Watcher, 14 April 2018 15:34)

Well, but you can't quote that because, according to Putin, the UN bodies decided that Kosovo should become independent. Kosovo declared independence and the whole world accepted it...
    (icj1, 16 April 2018 23:05)

3. Putin also said that no one it’s to bomb syria AGAIN, because russian forces are here , but when the mighty U S A approached , they put their tells between their legs. Lol ,so Who cares that putin said Kosova je Serbia . I say serbia is syria lol lol I meant serbia it’s next syria
    (Albanian American, 14 April 2018 22:19)
    @ Alb amerikan - not understand your joy!!!
    Trump showed himself a bully and Putin a statesman of reason and self control!
    The world is thanking God for the self control of Putin and fuming at the “brawn over brain” bully antics of trump, London and Paris!
    This whole thing stinks, from no evidence of chemical use to the bombings hitting Syria hours before a team to prove it shows up😂
    Methinks your “joy” will be short lived...and I think you realize that!
    BUT I won’t take that “joy” from you... please proceed👌
    (Watcher, 16 April 2018 05:18)

4. Merkel’s warning to Vucic former prapaganda minister of Butcher of Balkans Slobodan Milosevic-

“Control yourself or else we will do it for you!”
    (Azir, 16 April 2018 01:54)

5. @ avniaj - LOL, that's like me quoting "Putin said Kosovo is Serbian", lol

Of all people, you had to use that idiot Djukanovic? What did you think he was going to say? LOL
    (Watcher, 14 April 2018 15:34) #

(Albanian American, 14 April 2018 22:19)

6. Kosovo is a cancerous wart on Serbia's butt!

Cut it off already so you can at least sit down!
    (Karl, 14 April 2018 18:50)

7. Đukanović: "Današnja Srbija ne odlučuje o Kosovu, oni su ga davno izgubili..."! [link]
    (Avni, 13 April 2018 21:26)

@ avniaj - LOL, that's like me quoting "Putin said Kosovo is Serbian", lol

(Watcher, 14 April 2018 15:34)

8. Everyone is so over Kosovo! You can tell Germany is, and are currently supporting Serbia. the problem is Kosovo the poorest country in Europe, they need to wake up and start actually wanting to solve the issues. Without working with Serbia it will only get worse, wake up people.
    (Mary, 14 April 2018 11:55)

9. A permanent Kosovo solution requires agreement from Germany, France, the EU, the US, Turkey, and Russia, President Aleksandar Vucic said in Berlin on Friday.

Vucic,
    Russia and Turkey have no say in the matter.

Furthermore, Germany and France are in the EU, hence, it is redundant to list them.
    (Bullfrog, 14 April 2018 08:11)

10. "We are ready for a compromise, I told that to Mrs. Merkel, but for that, two sides are needed," Vucic said after his meeting with the German chancellor.

He added that in the past, he believed it was easier for Serbs and Albanians to talk to alone.

.........

This only shows how disingenuous Vucic is!

btw, She is to be addressed as Chancellor Merkel to you, mr. vucic.
    (Hans and Frans, 14 April 2018 08:01)

11. Asked by a journalist about "the price that Serbia is willing to pay when it comes to Kosovo," Vucic said that he "does not know what that means."

It reminds me when Holbrook was telling milosevic to cooperate or you will be 💥🔥.
    Now vucic it’s on the similar situation, you think they learn from the past, will see .
    (Albanian American, 13 April 2018 17:44)

I am inclined to believe that, genuinely, Vučić ain't got a faintest clue how much he will pay when it comes to Kosova.

Obviously, every time Serbia pays dearly for something, it declares to have won once again. So, all that we have to wait for is for few more Serbia's wins and the case is solved - done and dusted.

If you don't believe me, wait for live-in Serbian trolls to confirm the vary same thing. I am not going to mention them by name but they will jump to prove me right.
    (Tom L'Orizi, 14 April 2018 03:19)

12. Đukanović: "Današnja Srbija ne odlučuje o Kosovu, oni su ga davno izgubili..."! [link]
    (Avni, 13 April 2018 21:26)

13. Vucic then added that the German chancellor "wants things to be kept under control."

In other words, put a leash on Djuric :). If you can!
    (Reader, 13 April 2018 18:56)

14. How I see the way forward....Serbia must recognise formally Kosovo independece, no change of borders,same rights and duties for Albanians living in Serbia to Serbs living in Kosovo, both countries in EU.
    (EA, 13 April 2018 18:46)

15. Asked by a journalist about "the price that Serbia is willing to pay when it comes to Kosovo," Vucic said that he "does not know what that means."

(Albanian American, 13 April 2018 17:44)