1. I sincerely have never seen more brave women in my life than these lions in middle east.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 20 March 2018 16:08)

You talking about Peshmerga fighters?
    Indeed... What a respect they have!

And that reminds me of Erdogan, the Chief Mullah Of Visible Universe And Beyond.
    A shame of human race.
    (Ataman, 20 March 2018 16:31)

2. @ Ataman My idea was that there are two components that form a man. Rationality and ethics. Ethics or morals means to have a moral code to know how to distinguish good from evil. To have some moral values. Moral values are transferred from family from parents. Religion also can be a good source of right and just ethics. Education system is very important. One can have a brilliant rationality but lack of ethic principles makes one a terrible being. It is all so strange because these americans mention Jesus and God all the time! So many have come here in Albania too and they gather people and stay in circle to worship God!
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 20 March 2018 16:27)

3. @ ChiTown "Democratic" Albania after fall of communism. Scary return to backwardness in muslim communities. Girls covered in early age sent only to medrese and obliged to marry men they never knew before. On the other side, a whole army of half naked muslim and christian women whose only thought is how to add men with money to their long list of lovers. Nobody knows how many abortions these novichoks have been going through from tender age. I dont pretend to know the middle east but I've seen they have muslim girls who fight like men do for syrian army. They took the arms to defend their cities from terrorist scum like men and maybe with more courage than men. I sincerely have never seen more brave women in my life than these lions in middle east.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 20 March 2018 16:08)

4. @ ChiTown Its the same nation that sings to girls with these words "those who have daughters have the whole world, daughters care about mother and father". Two periods Hoxha's era and "democratic" Albania. Under Hoxha titanic efforts to emancipate society from what were called "backward zakons". Party comisars sent to every remote village to oblige backward muslim men to send daughters to school fabrics or army. Girls were incited to finish their studies and only afterwards to create a family with healthy comunist love. Typical albanian family had 1-2 children. My father melted as a honey pot in front of my sister. Girls are delicate and womens lives are always very hard in these lands he always told me. You couldnt divorce your wife without the party being gathered and condemn and expell you from party. Wife could always divorce you whenever she wanted to. That was the tyrant Hoxha's era.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 20 March 2018 15:53)

5. Ataman

A book about displaced Serb during WWII who immigrates to Canada.

[link]/

The author is not an Albanian father with 5 brothers who served in the Yugoslav army.
    (Roger7, 20 March 2018 15:47)

6. Roger,

In the fact I do KNOW Zoran.
    You are 100% right regarding that "Moderate Serb".

BTW. A really moderate person will never call himself "moderate".
    That moniker alone generates questions.

There are some hints he did work in China and extensively traveled through Russia at least once.

He does hate not only Serbia but according his blog CG and Croatia as well.
    I can imagine, Kosovo has the same fate.

BTW. His destructive "Albanian" personalities do incredible harm to Albanians.
    (Ataman, 20 March 2018 14:53)

7. They are one and the same troll, working at Putin's Troll Farm in Saint Petersberg. He works for peanuts, he is poor and has no choice, he must support his family. However, please don't be taken in by him. He is a fraud.(Moderate Serb, 20. mart 2018 06:10)===…== Ha! You are a middle age 1st generation Canadian Serb in Vancouver. You were disliked and ostrasized by Serbs and non-Serbs during the few years you lived in Serbia. Your multi-ethnic and male/female monikers are too many to mention and you are all one and the same troll. Your repetative comments all have the same negative tone and anti-Serb message, regardless of their fake limited English language skills. Boring. We are not taken in by you. B92s resident troll is a fraud.
    (Roger7, 20 March 2018 13:34)

8. @(Ataman, 20 March 2018 03:53)

Your post should remind the folks visiting b92 to NEVER compare humans to
    animals, especially to dogs.[link]
    P.S.
    (Tuco from Cocotlan aka on the rez as Sleeps With Dogs and Manydogs, 20 March 2018 12:46)

9. Moderate Serb, 20 March 2018 06:10)

Dear Albo

I am not a troll since I am a Serb on a Serbian-based media site unlike you who is an Albo masquerading as a “moderate serb”.

I do not live in Russia nor am I Zoran, Watcher or Ari Gold. These are all different people and if you were smart you would realise this since we all have a different writing styles. However, I did emphasis the words if you were smart.

Just because you work for minimum hourly rates does not give you the right to say I work for peanuts. I can afford an apartment on 5the Avenue, New York overlooking Central Park – can you?
    (sj, 20 March 2018 10:34)

10. For all of us that supported and fought for a free and dignified Serbia, our hearts are breaking and our ancestors grieve in heaven.
    (Betsy Lalich, 19 March 2018 10:29)

@ Betsy lalich - I'm not sure who "us" is, but I'm pretty sure the spirits of Czar Lazar & Czar Dusan are rejoicing at the Defense of Srb interests today>
    I'm also questioning what does a "free & dignified" Srbija mean in your world? How much more Free'r & dignified can you be than "friends with all, enemies with none"??
    I have a sh**ty feeling about you! Somehow you remind me of that Judas called Cedomir Jovanovic & Natasha Kandic character....hmmmm
    (Watcher, 19 March 2018 16:52)

Dear Betsy,
    You sound like a decent person. Don't be fooled by Watcher aka sj, aka Zoran, aka Ari Gold. They are one and the same troll, working at Putin's Troll Farm in Saint Petersberg. He works for peanuts, he is poor and has no choice, he must support his family. However, please don't be taken in by him. He is a fraud.
    (Moderate Serb, 20 March 2018 06:10)

11. Amjerika is a land of psychos?
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 19 March 2018 17:27)

Silly Conman Valley... and in particular, some Motorola offices were the blueprint for Dilbert cartoons.

The evil HR boss of Dilbert is a rather typical psychopath.

What you say about the lobby system - it's invented by psychos. Psycho can be very rational. Just zero feelings towards other people and zero understanding, where is the borderline of being a crook.

For him a bomb on Hiroshima is pure fun (geeeeee! See that guy? He just got fried!) and interesting experiment (hmmmm... if I can fry a girl in 10 microseconds - how fast can I fry a crowd of them?)

A madman is not necessarily a psycho. For instance, Hitler was a madman - but I do not think, he was a psychopath, "just" a criminal and a madman.
    However, there were quite a few around him. Like Reinhard Heydrich or Adolf Eichmann.

Stalin, on the other hand is a typical psychopath.
    (Ataman, 20 March 2018 04:13)

12. Amjerika is a land of psychos?
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 19 March 2018 17:27)

Absolutely. Just look up at leadership of almost any major company.

- Empathy towards customers or employees?

- Pathologic liar?

- Manipulative?

- No remorse?

- Ever tried to squeeze an apology or acknowledgement of being wrong from an American supervisor? He may say "I am sorry" (as a pure BS) - but even if he is "sorry", he never will fix what he screwed up.

- Sexual predator?

THAT is a psychopath.

Now Trump, Clintons, U.S. military leadership... all they can line up.

As you see, I do not like Putin. But he is 100% not a psycho.
    (Ataman, 20 March 2018 03:53)

13. Psycho means a mad man right?
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 19 March 2018 17:27)

Not at all!

Psycho does not mean "mad" or crazy", this is a popular and incorrect lingo.
    Psychopath is a completely different thing.

I learned fairly recently what does it mean.

It indeed means a pathologic mental illness - but not what people normally do mean or what I did mean before meeting two or three psychopaths recently.

The bad thing about a real psycho is that you do not notice that (s)he is a psycho - until usually it's way to late.

Probably the main signs are:

- total lack of empathy, people are just ants for him
    - constant need to be exited, if not for other reason, just on cost of others
    - malevolent behavior (just for the sake of fun!)
    - pathological liar

A good part of prison population are like above. Some doctors say, that psycho who did not learn how to hide his nature lands up in prison.

Who did - in the White House.

BTW: a hysterical, insane man is not a psycho (but a psycho very well could be hysterical or insane).
    (Ataman, 20 March 2018 03:41)

14. Putin raised Kosovo's flag when Kosovo's girls won in fair competition against Russia's girls. Majlinda and good and honored Kosovo's girls are the best thing we lazy and backward albanian men have. Putin didnt give a sh.t about Lavrov and foreign policy and ordered to honor Kelmendi the way she deserved to. Tyrant with a great heart, watch Putin pay a visit to his boss when he started his career in kgb. Watch also the humble apartment where the "terrible" kgb "bosses" live, small apartment 5 meters x 4 meters as we say. You got to know the man before judging him. This is true for Thaci and for Putin too.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 19 March 2018 18:02)

Skenderbeu 1444, I have to say that I really do feel sorry for any little girl born in the Albanian community. They're treated as bad as the girls in the Middle East because they weren't born boys. What do they have to look forward to, a little competition until they're 16, and then 15 kids?
    (ChiTown, 20 March 2018 00:20)

15. Smart man
    Well done Mr Putin
    Just keep blocking Kosovo* so it remains with its original rightful owner👍👍👍
    (Smart Serb, 19 March 2018 22:47)

16. But that was easy considering it had the power to put Trump in the White House and make Brexit happen. It did all that with the help of just eleven people and a few Russian Rubles.
    (Zoran, 19 March 2018 18:16)

It was easy for him to win when his supporters did this [link] and this [link] and this [link]
    (Avni, 19 March 2018 21:48)

17. You got a point there... The result of the election was not fake at all. A majority of "kosova's populace accepting to be ruled by a infant butcher and being treated by him like sheep is a democratic choice, too!
    (icj1, 19 March 2018 13:57)

@ icj1 prosta - NOW you're starting to talk sense...for awhile there, I thought you'd never wise up!
    (Watcher, 19 March 2018 21:26)

18. I was born, grew up & live in Canada. My last name is russian. & I have some understanding of my culture.... Read a stretch in my time also. Taking strong eception with anybody attacking a Serb always was and still is second nature. & I like Putin. Gotta admit that I get lost in all of the talk. Where do you people stand?
    (Joe, 19 March 2018 20:34)

19. Russians deserves Putin. If they hate freedom, they don’t deserve democracy. People always go back to their old ways. In a couple of years, Russians will realize that their country will be no different from Tsarist Russia of the 1800s, and only then will they realize how foolish they were to reject the concept of democracy. Let them sink themselves so they can learn from their mistakes, as a chid would when learning to walk.
    (UNITED LANDS OF EAGLES, 19 March 2018 18:50)

20. How is this even news when he blocked the guide running against him from running basically making him the only one running against himself it's basically a dictatorship hello anybody listening so why report the news who cares
    (BLACK EAGLE, 19 March 2018 18:44)

21. In a nation without free and fair elections, with state-owned media, which imprisons protesters and the political opposition. Big win.
    (BLACK EAGLE, 19 March 2018 18:16)

22. "Victory". Funny how Putinko won exactly over 70 per cent how he wanted 😂
    (Avni, 19 March 2018 17:32)
    (Zoran, 19 March 2018 18:16)

23. I think Putin is the most democratic dictator that's ever been. hahah You need to congratulate him for that. He cuold have taken 100% oh the votes if he wanted to, but hey he took only 75 % and you are still accusing him for being antidemocratic. How dare you? lol
    (from Albania, 19 March 2018 18:13)

24. Putin raised Kosovo's flag when Kosovo's girls won in fair competition against Russia's girls. Majlinda and good and honored Kosovo's girls are the best thing we lazy and backward albanian men have. Putin didnt give a sh.t about Lavrov and foreign policy and ordered to honor Kelmendi the way she deserved to. Tyrant with a great heart, watch Putin pay a visit to his boss when he started his career in kgb. Watch also the humble apartment where the "terrible" kgb "bosses" live, small apartment 5 meters x 4 meters as we say. You got to know the man before judging him. This is true for Thaci and for Putin too.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 19 March 2018 18:02)

25. "Victory". Funny how Putinko won exactly over 70 per cent how he wanted 😂
    (Avni, 19 March 2018 17:32)

26. Now Ataman as my daughter often replies to me "are you f.ing kidding me babi?" Amjerika is a land of psychos? Psycho means a mad man right? People with no sane rationality. So you think that the legal and political system that gave birth to lobbying is a system of psychos? Can there be a more perfect a more rational a more amazing system that turns the whole concept of democracy and freedom into a great farce than the lobbying system invented by americans? In America you buy political influence for youself and you think Amweica is led by psychos? No way Ataman, these americans are very rational people and your essay is baseless. Sincerely. Now Putin is a tyrant. He's very humble and very sportiv man. Putin is Putin has been working for terrible kgb as Hilaresha said..
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 19 March 2018 17:27)

27. Serbian president first to congratulate Putin on his victory. Well sure with Belarus and North Korea bastions of Democracy. Mad Vlad "won" but Russia lost. 5 more years of Russian people being Screwed by Putin's and his kleptomaniacs crony "government".
    (Lenard, 19 March 2018 12:20)

@ lol, still butthurt Puti told Kolinda to take a hike, I see...lol
    (Watcher, 19 March 2018 17:15)

28. @ ijc1 Let me explain to you how a nation of sheep looks like. When Putin arrests his economy minister in just two seconds on corruption charges a nation of sheep cannot even arrest a thug from Tepelena (halabak Tepelene) Rama's Interior Minister Tahiri while caught dealing and personally accompanying his cousins drug dealers which are being held in prison in Italy. A nation of sheep watches Haradinaj and his thugs raise their salaries for themselves and go skiing in luxury resorts in Switzerland and remains silent. A nation of sheep doesnt have the courage to denounce their own internal problems in albanian sites. A nation of sheep have no idea how to solve the problems of their judicial system and corrupted police and the nation of sheep only solution is the FBI truth machine! There's a long line of shames nations of sheep are capable of but today ijc1 you'd better remain silent..
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 19 March 2018 16:59)

29. For all of us that supported and fought for a free and dignified Serbia, our hearts are breaking and our ancestors grieve in heaven.
    (Betsy Lalich, 19 March 2018 10:29)

(Watcher, 19 March 2018 16:52)

30. Hahahaha and you wonder why Who its confused ???
    (Albanian American, 19 March 2018 15:32)
    LOL! Who is you and only those who have problems with semantics are confused. Given the linguistic skills of Albanians here, most probably are.
    (Zoran, 19 March 2018 16:21)

31. Serbians we love putin and Russia and nothing the trolls can say or do about it will bother us

Trizo@ actually we love it . Your love towards Russia music to my ears . You are working according to our plan , because we got what we one ...
    (Albanian American, 19 March 2018 15:39)

32. Yes, we are together with Russia and Putin and will become stronger together
    (Zoran march 19

Hahahaha and you wonder why Who its confused ???
    (Albanian American, 19 March 2018 15:32)

33. 1 million dead only in Iraq for lies the whole middle east turned into a bunch of ruins . And then Lybia and the words and laughter of a monster "we came we saw he died" and the slaves trade begun again in africa in 2018!! 1 million dead people like us, people who did nothing wrong people who wanted to live have their own forums chat like we do here. When all this madness will come to an end, when we all will be too old to write a comment, there will only be a single thing we could tell to our children. I lived in the time of Vladimir Vladimirovic. I lived in the time of Putin. Music please!!!!
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 19 March 2018 15:20)

34. Serbians we love putin and Russia and nothing the trolls can say or do about it will bother us so keep wasting your breaths. All my family and friends respect and like putin. Every time I go to Russia, the Russians are overwhelmingly in support of such a great leader.

Just the Serbs like Cedomir Jovanovic and Betsy Lalic (who changes her surname to put a h on the end; really shows what a Serb she is).

My grandfather wouldn’t be rolling in his grave about Serbs continuing excellent relations to the Russians. Heroes of both WW1 and WW2 my family have always respected and liked them.

Путин самый лучший президент!!
    (Trizo, 19 March 2018 15:05)

35. How was this a fake election Betsy? If Putin didn't win, then who did?
    (Zoran, 19 March 2018 12:05)

You got a point there... The result of the election was not fake at all. A majority of Russia's populace accepting to be ruled by a czar and being treated by him like sheep is a democratic choice, too!
    (icj1, 19 March 2018 13:57)

36. Together you will become stronger ?
    Aren’t you together already ?
    (Who, 19 March 2018 12:46)
    Yes, we are together with Russia and Putin and will become stronger together. What is your point?

On this election issue, Putin is a strong candidate because Russia is making great progress under his leadership while the opposition are weak so why would Russians choose anyone else? Because the West and Albanians don't want a strong Russian leader? LOL!

As for elections in the US and most other western countries. Where is the democracy when there are only two parties controlled by the same establishment and deep state? Democracy is a mirage.
    (Zoran, 19 March 2018 13:53)

37. or all of us that supported and fought for a free and dignified Serbia, our hearts are breaking and our ancestors grieve in heaven.
    (Betsy Lalich, 19 March 2018 10:2

The dumbest people on this earth are Americans like you. An election in Russia is rigged but for the last 180 years the US has only produced "winners" from either the Democrats or Republicans. Don't you think that the US system is rigged???…??
    (sj, 19 March 2018 13:24)

38. What’s the purpose of the election in Russia ?
    Just do it like the Chinese one dictator for life ,serbia should do the same ( already are dictatorship places )
    (Albanian American, 19 March 2018 11:58)

What is the purpose of having any elections in the US since in the last 180 years you only have Democrats and Republicans as winners either in Congress, Senate or President??????? Its only called democracy.
    (sj, 19 March 2018 13:18)

39. God Bless Tzar Vlade !!!

We pray for a better world , a better Europe , a better Slavic Eastern Orthodox Christian Unity !!!
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 19 March 2018 13:02)

40. Dear Betsy,

Democrats and Republicans are Soros-Vatican Puppets.
    (Martin L. King, 19 March 2018 12:25)

No kidding. In particular that Vatican seem to be under strong influence of a certain guy from Argentina, well-known for his social, anti-imperialist views.
    So Argentina, too, is a puppet of Soros? OMG.

How about people of Naboo and the Galactic Empire - or maybe Emperor Palpatine himself? They, too work for Soros?

----

There is some truth in what you write later. The key reason, however, is IMO the history of America and how it allows psychopaths become leaders of corporations - and how the country itself is regarded as a corporation. Including Federal Reserve, foreign policy and so on.

This is how bombing of Dresden, Hiroshima, Vietnam War happened.
    Pad this with "I am holier than thou" approach - and you will vomit for sure.

Russia allows tyrants to be leaders... America allows psychopaths.

Which is worse?
    (Ataman, 19 March 2018 12:47)

41. Congratulations president Putin! This is great news for Russia, Serbia and the emerging world. Together we will become stronger and defeat the tyranny attempting to destroy our people and country.
    (Zoran, 19 March 2018 11:39)

Together you will become stronger ?
    Aren’t you together already ?
    (Who, 19 March 2018 12:46)

42. Dear Betsy,

Democrats and Republicans are Soros-Vatican Puppets. Congratulating the NSA/CIA/ NATO and its tactics is supporting tyranny. 2016, like all elections after FDR, was a fake election and you know it. This US "Eagle" would devour you as it has devoured tens of millions in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Korea, Innocent central and South American countries, Iraq, Lybia, Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, et al.
    The USA is increasingly losing respect and its leadership and propaganda are ruining your future. Never mind most of the world despising you, as you continue making poor choices that will have disastrous long term effects. More good people will die from you drones and you will become outcast from civilized nations and people. For all of us that supported and fought for a free and dignified USA, our hearts are breaking and our ancestors grieve in heaven.
    (Martin L. King, 19 March 2018 12:25)

43. Serbian president first to congratulate Putin on his victory. Well sure with Belarus and North Korea bastions of Democracy. Mad Vlad "won" but Russia lost. 5 more years of Russian people being Screwed by Putin's and his kleptomaniacs crony "government".
    (Lenard, 19 March 2018 12:20)

44. "A little example: why Russian people have to use VPN in order to be on LinkedIn?
    LinkedIn is banned in Russia. But everyone is there. Both the ban is stupid and the way it is executed. "

Just how damaging can it be?

Imagine, a great Russian guy works for MSFT.
    All his profile is on LinkedIn.
    The HR at Parallels wants to hire him away from Microsoft.
    The salary would be same or more (quite possible in Moscow!), better benefits.
    No need for immigration and other crap.

Not so easy!

Officially, the HR of Parallels (OK, Parallels has a little office in Seattle but what if they would not have?) is NOT ALLOWED BY LAW to look up the LinkedIn profile because LinkedIn is blocked in Russia.

A competing site in Russian was introduced only on March 15, 2018. Who would use it? Everyone and their dog is - instead - on LinkedIn.

But as long as they are from within Russia Proper - they doing that illegally.

The involved Russian lawmakers have clearly completely distorted reality field.
    Same about that Russian-Belarus border.

Now, I can imagine that after a million complains, a dozen or two letters written to VVP - he would listen and these idiotic things will fade away.

The problem to begin with is how these idiotic things could be born - not that is it possible or not them to be removed (it is, but you need to work hard).
    (Ataman, 19 March 2018 12:19)

45. Soros,Clintons , Junker can go screw themselves ., they will need to try resurrect Yeltsin
    (Draza Putin, 19 March 2018 11:23)

No respect for Yeltsin - but brate Draze, please take a seat in your Serbian car, put a large Russian flag on it and drive with that car between Minsk and Smolensk, on the regular freeway, like everyone else.

Watch for the border line... What will happen, do you know?
    Yes, now you know, I wrote in detail.

Why such lawless thing can happen? Because the lawmakers in Russia cannot realize, what does it mean: "make a law" and what they need to do.

The proper way is not yell to the entire world "Russia sux" because it does NOT.
    But we have to target certain thing and try to make people aware, that these things suck horribly.

One thing in Russia infinitely better than in America: in general, Russians do not mind if you tell them, they do something wrong and how do that better.

That does not mean, they will listen to you, but admitting doing something incorrectly is not a hardship for their mind.

As about America - I lived there many-many decades. If it is about admitting wrongdoings, that is the worst place on the planet.

No wonder: with so many psychopaths on every level of management.
    (Ataman, 19 March 2018 12:06)

46. For all of us that supported and fought for a free and dignified Serbia, our hearts are breaking and our ancestors grieve in heaven.
    (Betsy Lalich, 19 March 2018 10:29)
    How was this a fake election Betsy? If Putin didn't win, then who did? Next where the communists followed by the nationalists. Would you prefer one of them? Seems you are just spreading fake news.

Also, those who fought for a dignified and free Serbia would prefer what? To be under the US? Where we would be treated as second class citizens and lose Kosovo. Where is the dignity and freedom in that?
    (Zoran, 19 March 2018 12:05)

47. Russia,a very rich country full of minerals.
    GDP of Russia is equal with GDP of Spain...very low for the country whose area is 1/6 of the world.
    Putin president for life.

I don’t know,why even bother to call elections.
    It looks that Russia and China will follow North Korea example.
    (Teodor Muzaka 1389, 19 March 2018 12:02)

48. What’s the purpose of the election in Russia ?
    (Albanian American, 19 March 2018 11:58)

49. This is not democracy it's called dictatorship. Putin is a tyrant
    (BLACK EAGLE, 19 March 2018 11:51)

50. Congratulations president Putin! This is great news for Russia, Serbia and the emerging world. Together we will become stronger and defeat the tyranny attempting to destroy our people and country.
    (Zoran, 19 March 2018 11:39)

51. >>>>>but what if not?

Everyone, child included will land up in Russian prison.
    Even the U.S. consulate in Minsk does not 'officially' know about the danger.
    Some Russian consulates (without being officially allowed!) will ask you to come in and will whisper in your ear:

'Do NOT cross the border between Russia and Belarus, under no circumstances!'

But they are not allowed to do that, even that this is the case.
    People are being taken of trains, busses, imprisoned, tortured.

No one talks about, except maybe the Polish.
    That's right, even citizens of Serbia cannot cross the border.

This is a rather new illegal practice, I am not sure, who invented that insanity.
    The same time Russian Railway bought new expensive trains to run them from Paris or Berlin to Moscow.

If that lawless illegal law would be consistently implemented, these trains would run empty.

As a workaround the passengers of these trains allowed to cross the border between RU and BY. Same about drivers of Polish or Slovak or Sebian trucks. They fear that the truck drivers would simply turn their trucks and block the borders. Besides, it's against Russia's interest.

So your Serbian passport is good to cross that border if you coming from Berlin or if you drive the truck. But if you use a Minsk-Moscow train or drive your own car - you will be jailed, tortured, etc. ILLEGALLY.

Why B92 does not investigate?
    (Ataman, 19 March 2018 11:37)

52. Well done Russians ,, you have shown the world and those that want to reduce your pride that you will not back down to anyone ... Soros,Clintons , Junker can go screw themselves ., they will need to try resurrect Yeltsin ..
    (Draza Putin, 19 March 2018 11:23)

53. Agree to some extent to what you mean, very-very much disagree with the style a some other things.

Examples:

>>>Congratulating the KGB and its tactics is supporting tyranny.
    (Betsy Lalich, 19 March 2018 10:29)

This is a very soft tyranny - people work around it easily. So they are used to it. You need to point out, why they are suffering from that.

For instance, try to cross the Russian-Belarus border with mixed family (different citizenships) and a small child in the middle of the night in a car. All visas are OK, by the way (who needs it).

What will happen will be against humanity, against the (Russian-Belarus) law, against sanity. (Of course, you may hope, the FSB agents will have some sanity and humanity, probably they do... but what if not?)

>>>This Russian "Black Bear" would devour you as you praise him.
    (Betsy Lalich, 19 March 2018 10:29)

I hate any "Russian" + "Bear" thing. It is like "yarmulke on a matso ball which has a crooked nose" thing. Both make me vomit, sorry.

>>>as you continue making poor choices that will have disastrous long term effects.
    (Betsy Lalich, 19 March 2018 10:29)

It was not Serbia's choice to be illegally bombed. That happened without consent of the Congress and without the consent of UN. This is why that act was formally illegal.

It was a result of a known hoax and some "great" work of (American) three-letter agencies.

And you wonder, they chose Russia? One is bad, the other is even worse. C'est la vie.
    (Ataman, 19 March 2018 11:15)

54. I do NOT congratulate.

He is more serious for that post than anyone in the country at the moment.
    But great military leaders or great security personal tend to be lousy statesmen.

In particular, no one with FBI / CIA / KGB / FSB / etc. past should be allowed to be a president.

No matter, what such people cannot jump over their own shadow.

Than what happens on the Russia-Belarus border? What kind of brain-damage insanity goes on, why is that and who was the major idiot who ordered that?

And why B92 does not report on such things?
    (Ataman, 19 March 2018 10:39)

55. Popović and Vučić are Putin Puppets. Congratulating the KGB and its tactics is supporting tyranny. This was a fake election and you know it. This Russian "Black Bear" would devour you as you praise him.
    Serbia is increasingly losing respect and its leadership and propaganda are ruining your future. Never mind the E.U. distancing itself from you, so is the world, as you continue making poor choices that will have disastrous long term effects. More good Serbs will leave and you will become outcast from civilized nations and people. For all of us that supported and fought for a free and dignified Serbia, our hearts are breaking and our ancestors grieve in heaven.
    (Betsy Lalich, 19 March 2018 10:29)