1. Do i have reasons to be worried about you?

Cheers
    (Tom L'Orizi, 16 March 2018 18:03)

Tommy, no need to worry about me.... You're probably not aware, which is common for you Albo people, that Chicago and its surrounding area have the second largest population of Serbs outside of Serbia. However, don't mistake my living in the US as not wanting to live in Serbia or Montenegro, but hopefully one day I might decide to venture in that direction. I've been very fortunate in life, and financially I can make it happen if I so choose. So, by living in this area, I have the best of both world. 95% of my friends are from the former Republics of Yugoslavia. We live well buddy, but thanks for your concern.
    (ChiTown, 17 March 2018 17:19)

2. I never said I was American! I'm 100% Serbian, but live in the USA. I'm pretty sure most people in this forum have figured this one out.
    (ChiTown, 16 March 2018 02:50)

Dear ChiTown,

Why would a 100% Serbian stay in the USA and waste its life in rotten America where poverty is rampant and where people are animals?

You have missed a huge life opportunity to live in mother Russia or your other mother Serbia, where, according to your co-tribalists like sj, Watcher, ivan, gran'pa Cvetko and other sediments, honey and milk is flowing.

Do i have reasons to be worried about you?

Cheers
    (Tom L'Orizi, 16 March 2018 18:03)

3. you know that your taxes pay his salary, right?
    (Reader, 13 March 2018 18:36

Reader, unfortunately I do... however, those taxes also allow me the freedom to voice my concerns to my Congressman regarding the Balkans, and I personally do whatever I can to help any Serbian cause. Life's not always fair, you'll see this sooner than later...
    (ChiTown, 16 March 2018 03:02)

4. (ChiTown, 12 March 2018 20:34)

Are you American or just pretend?
    (Bilbao, 13 March 2018 04:09)

(ChiTown, 16 March 2018 02:50)

5. Dear sj,

Do I have reasons to worry about the hypervatilation you and other Russophiles on duty have developed which I am picking up from few of your last posts?
    (Tom L'Orizi, 15 March 2018 11:19)

Well sweetie, no facts as usual just more verbal diarrhea. Did you get a tip from the General?
    (sj, 15 March 2018 12:18)

6. Dear sj,

(Tom L'Orizi, 15 March 2018 11:19)

7. (Moderate Serb, 14 March 2018 22:12)

And yet little Albo the Germans have just announced another factory is opening in Serbia. Serbs economy is moving forward but Albos in Kosova is going further backward. Surely Wess Mitchell would have announced that a Microsoft office would open in Prisitna LOL.

No one gives a rat's arse about the four-star Bozo. US military leaders are mostly clowns. Just look at Mad Dog in Washington Ė crazy as a cut snake.
    (sj, 15 March 2018 10:05)

8. (Tom L'Orizi, 14 March 2018 15:48)

Dear again?

From what I see life is a puzzle to you and itís not surprising. The Germans are not dancing to the US drum except to the beat of self interest otherwise they would have shut down the Nord stream. You watch too much US TV.

I can see that you are immune to many things and reality is one of the major ones. Since you want to know about pickled cabbage why donít you enlighten us about milking goats and riding donkeys in Alboland.

There is a long list of countries that sell gas and oil, but what you have a hard time understand (this is always a question asked by people living off social security who cannot grasp fiscal restraint) that it all falls to cost and deliverability within a pricing paramaters.
    (sj, 15 March 2018 09:57)

9. (Tom L'Orizi, 14 March 2018 15:48)

Dear again?

It always takes a Serb to teach an Albo.
    (sj, 15 March 2018 08:54)

10. Would this mean that once your government whacks the money wand, as you so plainly put it, suddenly Serbs will start growing on the tree? How wonderful indeed. Rather refreshing thought.
    (Tom L'Orizi, 14 March 2018 14:04)

Dear again??? Youíre not writing a letter.

People like you, your immediate and extended family who have survived on social security benefits for decades would not understand how anything is possible. Your statement reveals it all; ďtalking about money wandĒ. Sadly, the only joy you get is when you are playing with your wand in full public view LOL.
    (sj, 15 March 2018 08:28)

11. (Tom L'Orizi, 14 March 2018 13:53)

What is this with Albos and the word dear? Its not a word in common use these days but prolifically used by our resident cave-dwellers. Is this something from a direct translation from Albo to English?

You remind me of another of another Albo, who makes inane statements and thatís ICJ1, but with elocution lessons.

I agree that my statement is a tad too bold. I must concede that Germany does not rely on Russian gas, but solely on Albo BS to run its industry and if they can somehow connect you to a pipe Berlin would have energy for 1,000 years LOL.

Now donít forget the Generalís whiskey and dry and you might get a tip.
    (sj, 15 March 2018 08:27)

12. Do I have reasons to be concerned for your mental well-being after having read the non-sense above.

It would sadden me immensely if I loose you after just having discovered the joy of having you in, at least, this platform.

Oh dear!!!
    (Tom L'Orizi, 14 March 2018 13:53)

What is this with you Albos? Dear is a very old term not used much these days.

I know Germany can always rely on Albo BS to run its industry.
    (sj, 14 March 2018 23:06)

13. (will make your
    … lives hard..).
    … To the individual
    … whom I quote
    … above...
    … This is not the gospel. The correct fight is by faith with love. The master said, love them that hate you, etc. See Matthew 5,6,7.
    (Joseph, 14 March 2018 22:20)

14. Serbia has $hit the bed and can't seem to be able to clean up its image. Perhaps that is why so many people have a negative attitude towards Serbia. The reason for this can be seen in the many bizarre comments made by the resident Cetniks, led by head troll sj.
    (Moderate Serb, 14 March 2018 22:12)

15. Having now become nearly friends with yourself, can I trouble you by asking to use your contacts in your mother Russia and check how much pickled cabbage and mule-rear-meat salami is your mother Russia securing for their citizens from the gas proceeds from Germany?

(Tom L'Orizi, 14 March 2018 15:48)

Tommy, my buddy...please stop. You are risking turning yourself into a real nattering nabob of negativism (racist and xenophobe, too). With each new comment, you are resembling more and more a creepy Alb-troll in cheap disguise.

As for the pickled cabbage: I just picked a jar of pickled cabbage from my local Trader Joe's, and I can report that it is nowhere near as good as the Russian variety (and million light years below Serbian). Please don't hate Russians for eating better (and more) than the Yanks: after all, the Russkies are now - to Theresa May's infinite chagrin, I am sure - the #2 global grain producer and exporter. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Uncle Sam actually buys a few million bushels of grain from Uncle Vlad annually, n'est-ce pas?

Regarding mule-rear-meat. Oh, you should know better. Most of Russian mule-rear-meat is heading to the Good Ol' U.S. of A as an export item, where it is typically left to languish in some godforsaken freezer for decades, before being minced and sold to minorities as a lo-fi "soul food".
    (DEDA CVETKO, 14 March 2018 21:36)

16. Before I let you go, remind us please of any other country that sells gas and oil.
    (Tom L'Orizi, 14 March 2018 15:48)

Let me help you out there Mr. Bean. Albania, the lowest grade oil in Europe, basically black dirt used to run those old 1960 Albanian Chinese Tanks. Guess who runs the Kocova fields, your friend and mine, none other than General Wesley Clark, see the connection? Guess how much Albanian goat herders are getting paid? Not much, get the picture.
    (Jugoslavija, 14 March 2018 20:17)

17. Tommy, apologize to sj for your ignorance (even though it's bliss in your case). Germany is highly dependent on Russian gaz, see attached link. Yes, just a turn of a valve and it's game over for Germany. You see, German foreign policy is not their's. They dance to the beat of the American drum
    (much like every other US "ally"). Actually, the entire Europe is dependent on Russian gaz that's the reason why the US held Bulgaria at gun point to abandon the Southern Stream project. There's a price to be paid when you're friends with the devil.

[link]
    (ivan, 14 March 2018 14:31)

Dear ivan,

It's rather puzzling how well Germany is doing being highly dependent on Russian gas and having to dance to the beat of the American drum.

I am immune to any articles authored by people whose names are Weixin Zha and in particular Anna Shiryaevskaya, and ivan too.

(Tom L'Orizi, 14 March 2018 15:48)

18. Tommy, apologize to sj for your ignorance (even though it's bliss in your case). Germany is highly dependent on Russian gaz, see attached link. Yes, just a turn of a valve and it's game over for Germany. You see, German foreign policy is not their's. They dance to the beat of the American drum

[link]
    (ivan, 14 March 2018 14:31)

19. Population numbers can very easily be reversed with money.

Dear sj,

(Tom L'Orizi, 14 March 2018 14:04)

20. " ... Germany is in Russia hands otherwise no gas or oil."

Dear sj,

Oh dear!!!
    (Tom L'Orizi, 14 March 2018 13:53)

21. (Partizan, 14 March 2018 12:36)

There are very few Serbs left in Ustaha land. Investment in Serbia is moving along fast and that will keep a large proportion of the population at home. Once that is stabilised the Government can offer incentives for Serbs to have larger families, naturally Albos need not apply since Tito is dead. Population numbers can very easily be reversed with money.

Germany is in Russia hands otherwise no gas or oil.
    (sj, 14 March 2018 13:23)

22. @sj

You failed to mention the Serbs of Croatia are also leaving. Serbia proper will follow suit. Not only have Serbs forgotten to have children they to will leave in their thousands once Vucic gets them into the E.U...and I guarantee they wonít be moving to Russia but to the future master of Europe - Germany. 🙋🏼♂
    (Partizan, 14 March 2018 12:36)

23. May I trouble you to correctly and bias-free observe the difference between Croats and Albanians leaving their respective countries, even in millions - as you so wishfully put it - and Serbs being dealt with by the undertaker.

By the way, your last comment came, sadly, 100 deceased Serbs later. It's heartbreaking, isn't it?
    (Tom L'Orizi, 14 March 2018 11:11)

Yeah I note that Albos and Croats don't die LOL. What ever you are on cut the dosage.
    (sj, 14 March 2018 11:54)

24. No need to be concerned with Serbia, they haven't won a war in 140 years. All bluster no bite. Irrelevant country
    (Tesla, 14 March 2018 02:49)

Dear Tesla,

Please don't say this so loudly. They will get hurt and traumatized.

Last year they just won the Kosova Battle of 1389 again, and this year they have decided to win against the NATO bombing of 1999 for the third time.
    (Tom L'Orizi, 14 March 2018 11:36)

25. @sj

Dear sj,

(Tom L'Orizi, 14 March 2018 11:11)

26. (Tom L'Orizi, 13 March 2018 18:22)

Another riveting comment of no substance. Posing as an ďindependent outsider of Italian background, but itís simple another Albo who has learnt to read and write. There is nothing worse than when someone pretends to be something they are not.

Well letís see about that thinning out part. Pre-1990 there were 1.8 million of your Albos in Kosovo. Today there is less than 1.3 million since over 500,000 have said bye, bye. Then we turn our attention to Croatia. When the war finished the population was 4.5 million today its less than 4 million. In the last 2 years 260,000 have left Croatia permanently with 60,000 last year alone.

Then we turn to Albania. In the last 10 years over 1 million have left the motherland never to return. Internal Albania is empty. At these rates in ten years not an Albo will be left in the Balkans.
    (sj, 14 March 2018 10:18)

27. At least the US is speaking its truth and saying what bothers them
    Serbia should decide who its with

NATO or Russia you cant have both
    (Sam, 14 March 2018 04:41)

28. No need to be concerned with Serbia, they haven't won a war in 140 years. All bluster no bite. Irrelevant country
    (Tesla, 14 March 2018 02:49)

29. Having fully taken into account your deserved status of being DEDA, and if my humble request does not interfere with your older age siesta, would you kindly shed some light as to which enemies of yours have been observed to have been destroying themselves faster than, sadly, people of your kind were for some wired reason chosen to thin out by 100 a day?
    (Tom L'Orizi, 13 March 2018 18:22)

==

Aw, come on, Tom! You are too smart for shameless baiting of this nature. Please feel free to read between the lines and ye shall be generously and liberally explained.
    (DEDA CVETKO, 14 March 2018 00:09)

30. Zorane, Nato is a group of countries who were either bought out or held at gunpoint by the US to join. It is an organization which is manipulated by the US to justify the latter's evil doings by claiming that their "allies" are with them. In the end, should a war occur, do you honestly believe that countries like Greece, Italy, Germany, France, etc. are actually going to confront the Russians? No! Only, the British a**lickers "might" remain. Even South Korea wants the US out who are supposedly there to help them?
    (ivan, 13 March 2018 17:49)

@ Ivan - Well said! even though I'm 100% sure Zoran knows this...he seems to enjoy "toying" with these other the poor guys;)
    (Watcher, 13 March 2018 22:58)

31. DEDA CVETKO
    great comments!

"The odds that NATO forces will be attacked by the Serbs or from the Serbian territory* are precisely ZERO. "

But, that doesn't matter. Lamb asked a wolf ones "what have I done to deserve to be eaten?"
    Wolf answered "You are guilty , because I'm hungry."
    (Sreten, 13 March 2018 21:33)

32. Hey USA, there's a way you can make you concerns go away. Apologize for your false accusations and propaganda against the Serbian People, admit your fault and fess up to the real reasons for attacking a sovereign country, pay reparations, and clean up the uranium you left behind. See, very easy... we love peace and democracy!
    (ChiTown, 12 March 2018 20:34)

you know that your taxes pay his salary, right?
    (Reader, 13 March 2018 18:36)

33. "Dear Tom: no need to be sad. It is all very easy: the rate at which our enemies have been destroying themselves is much faster than the rate we have been dying off."

Dear DEDA CVETKO,

(Tom L'Orizi, 13 March 2018 18:22)

34. We were surrounded by NAZIs, we stood firm and we won. I see NATO as the same evil. Maybe you should familiarise yourself with our neighbour's commitment to NATO. Here is a clue.

(ivan, 13 March 2018 17:49)

35. How are you going to win against USA and NATO while you have successfully managed to disappear by the rate of 40000 per year for the last 3 decades and continue with the same success rate in the distant future. Though, the trend cannot last indefinitely as there will be the last walking Serb. It saddens me immensely.
    (Tom L'Orizi, 13 March 2018 12:13)

Once they successfully self-destruct, it will be a joy to continue procreating ad infinituum. We will have to, um...work extra hard to compensate for the lost time, but I do not see it as a real big problem.
    (DEDA CVETKO, 13 March 2018 17:06)

36. How about you mind your own business?
    (American in Nis, 13 March 2018 15:42)

37. Wow, smart guy. Been on the job for a whole year and a half and now knows everything.
    (MikeD, 13 March 2018 14:03)

38. USA Concern for Srbija ???
    Concerned when almost two million Serbian people during World War Two horrifically tortured and murdered GENOCIDE by Croatian Nazi Ustase ? Concerned in the early 1990's when Half a million Serbian people from Srpska Krajina terrorized, murdered and ETHNICALLY CLEANSED from their ancient homes and lands by croatian Nazi Ustase ? Concerned in the 1990's and continuing indefinately Serbian people terrorized and murdered and ETHNICALLY CLEANSED from their ancient homes and lands in Serbian Holy Land Kosovo ???
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 13 March 2018 13:24)

39. Slavs go home 🏠 North!

America must implement measures to reduce Serbia threat ..

Arm the neighbors and sanctions on Serbia.
    (Azir, 13 March 2018 10:24)

The best thing about you Azir is, you will hopefully join the UCK when this all comes to a head. And we will say 'bye bye'.
    (trizo, 13 March 2018 12:22)

40. I am in fear Serbs are not reading this historic moment correctly and wisely. This year is even more meaningful than 1389.
    (Tom L'Orizi, 12 March 2018 22:24)
    [link]
    [link]
    [link]
    [link]
    (Zoran, 13 March 2018 12:15)

41. Again, my intention is not to cause any emotional harm to Serbs, but I have to ask you plainly:

(Tom L'Orizi, 13 March 2018 12:13)

42. @azir
    Stop being so scared
    (Serbia🇷🇸, 13 March 2018 11:23)

43. America must implement measures to reduce Serbia threat ..

Arm the neighbors and sanctions on Serbia.
    (Azir, 13 March 2018 10:24)

Sorry it not happening but in the meantime Serbia will make your lives in Kosova as hard as hell. Enjoy.
    (sj, 13 March 2018 11:16)

44. Serbia 🇷🇸 continues to be the greatest threat to peace and stability in Europe if not the world.

All the neighbors have joined NATO except for Russophile serbs ....

I guess their homesick and miss their caves in the mountains of Siberia.

Slavs go home 🏠 North!

America must implement measures to reduce Serbia threat ..

Arm the neighbors and sanctions on Serbia.
    (Azir, 13 March 2018 10:24)

45. Damn straight. We will unite with Russia and there is nothing youíll ever be able to do about it.
    (Trizo, 13 March 2018 09:36)

46. (Pressureup, 12 March 2018 21:15)

All your US of Piss and Wind can do is bark like a dog, but never take any action LOL. They donít even have the kahunas to tell Serbia to choose either the west or east because they fear Serbia will make them look like fools. The USA envoy will arrive in Belgrade and grovel but NEVER rock any boats LOL.

As I said they are the US of Piss and Wind. If hot air was a commodity the US debt of $24 trillion would be repaid overnight. Hope the 4-star clown saves his uniform as it will look good as the doorman at Trump Tower because thatís all these bozos are good for.

Yes, Serbia is being punished right now. The EU companies canít stop themselves from investing. Look soon the Chinese President will visit Serbia again. Thatís right lads, the head of the No.1 world economy is visiting little Serbia. When is trump visiting Kosova or Krovatia?

From Zumtobel, Zopapas, Continental Tyres, Leoni, Perutnna, JB Soulier, Tonnies, Ikea, Siemens JLB Soulier and so it goes on and on. I donít have enough room to mention them all.

Now who is investing in Kosova or Croatia? NO ONE LOL.
    (sj, 13 March 2018 09:32)

47. This Italian guy knows what he is talking about. Serbs doesnt belong in Europe and he tells the truth. They are russians who are still living in the medieval.
    (Rafael, 13 March 2018 09:01)

48. The General failed to mention that the U.S. bombed Serbia on Easter Sunday 1944 and 78 days including on Easter in 1999. Russia never has. Not rocket science to figure out why we Serbs feel for the Russian people and they for us. We are one, no matter what country we live in.
    (Mike Sujdovic, 13 March 2018 04:58)

49. (ChiTown, 12 March 2018 20:34)

Are you American or just pretend?
    (Bilbao, 13 March 2018 04:09)

50. The Serbs will wise up eventually, but until that happens, their progress must be retarded and spoiled so that they feel like they are stalling and losing compared to countries around them.
    (Pressureup, 12 March 2018 21:15)

The countries around Serbia are not doing any better, and in many cases-worse. To Serbia's west and south, there are countries who have done nothing but bootlick to Western powers (Austro Hungary, Nazis, NATO). However it hasn't resulted in much net benefit for them, other than chunks of Serbian territory. Living standards are not better, and commercially, they all still rely on Serbia as the centrally located and largest country both by size and population in the region.

You think there is a peaceful and prosperous Balkans while trying to hold the Serbs down? Are you out of your damn mind? Review the last 100 years of history, boy.
    (Ari Gold, 13 March 2018 03:40)

51. ChiTown, 12 March 2018 20:34)

ďHay USA go away ď but you are staying in USA ?
    In less you are blagojevich stuck inside the jail canít go anywhere. Lol
    (Albanian American, 13 March 2018 03:21)

52. Caro dottore Scaparrotti: may I suggest that your priorities are laughably misplaced: rather than battle the Serbian people IN TOTO (as you so succinctly put it), you should focus on the CHINESE influence on the Balkans in general, and on the NATO countries of the Balkans in particular. Serbia and Serbs should not be even a tiniest speck on your radar. The odds that NATO forces will be attacked by the Serbs or from the Serbian territory* are precisely ZERO.

While you are chasing Serbian mosquitos around the Balkans with the kiddie fly swatter, you are (literally) being eaten alive by the Chinese dragon: lock, stock, barrell, undies, socks and all. Not a pretty picture. Rather messy, I'd say.

But then, we totally understand your unhealthy Serbian obsession. 100-plus years of official anti-Serbian hatred and venom are rather difficult to unlearn on a moment's notice. May I suggest that you and your staff hit the unlearning curve running, as there is A LOT to unlearn: the whole century worth of fashoid propaganda, dehumanization, libel, deception and backstabbing (depleted uranium and ethnic cleansing, too). Please approach this unlearning project with a dire urgency and the sense of foreboding menace: according to the nuclear (or, in the immortal parlance of one George "Dubya" Bush: "nukular"), clock, there's only two minutes left before the "nukular" armageddon hits the NATO fans.

Time is of critical essence, dottore.

* Kosovo included.
    (DEDA CVETKO, 13 March 2018 02:33)

53. Hey USA, there's a way you can make you concerns go away. Apologize for your false accusations and propaganda against the Serbian People
    (ChiTown, 12 March 2018 20:34)

Well, the USA can't apologise for something that only happened in your dreams!
    ----------

pay reparations
    (ChiTown, 12 March 2018 20:34)

Reparations for what, dear?!
    ----------

and clean up the uranium you left behind
    (ChiTown, 12 March 2018 20:34)

According to the most patriotic of Serbs, that has been done already.
    (icj1, 13 March 2018 01:48)

54. Yes, Serbia is horrid, therefore the US and EU must keep the pressure up on it until it understands that it must either go West or it will be isolated and outcast forever
    Serbia has the right to choose which way they want to go and that shouldn't concern anyone.
    It's the US which is horrid. They don't know how to mind their own business and want to force everyone to submit or else.
    Serbia isn't going around the world dictating and subjugating people so why are we a concern?
    (Peggy, 12 March 2018 23:57)

55. It's too late Washington. You've long since sided with the scumbags. What are you going go do, erase the Internet? Erase Serbian's memories? Yet again the West finds that its past actions disqualify it from taking any high ground or having a shred of credibility. The next economic bubble is already in play. The party is almost over.
    (EU Dude, 12 March 2018 22:42)

56. In cases where the desire, or dare I say, instinct to survive ought to prevail, Serbia should realise that it is encircled in a tight grip from all sides by NATO and that the only option to remain in existence is to fully submit to NATO.

Moscow is thousands of miles away and NATO is just there.

(Tom L'Orizi, 12 March 2018 22:24)

57. They won't let us be neutral, so we'll have to choose Russia and China. That's obvious from our latests moves and the rhetoric of Serbian officials. Mark my words: Serbia will be Russian and Chinese military base in the middle of Europe. Serbia would go against Russia only in someone's wildest dreams.
    (Ivana, 12 March 2018 22:18)

58. Yes ok after NATO forced Montenegro to join them instituted a loyal opposition bombed us all endorces war criminals in Albania oh and now Russia is seen as the aggressor....
    (luka, 12 March 2018 21:51)

59. Yes, Serbia is horrid, therefore the US and EU must keep the pressure up on it until it understands that it must either go West or it will be isolated and outcast forever. The Serbs will wise up eventually, but until that happens, their progress must be retarded and spoiled so that they feel like they are stalling and losing compared to countries around them.
    (Pressureup, 12 March 2018 21:15)

60. Hey USA, there's a way you can make you concerns go away. Apologize for your false accusations and propaganda against the Serbian People, admit your fault and fess up to the real reasons for attacking a sovereign country, pay reparations, and clean up the uranium you left behind. See, very easy... we love peace and democracy!
    (ChiTown, 12 March 2018 20:34)

61. He spoke the truth. By the way Vulin's answer made me laugh.

Vulin: Srbi uvek okrenuti miru, nikad nisu bili kolektivna pretnja [link]
    (Avni, 12 March 2018 20:24)

62. Serbs/Serbia one and the same in the area. Serbs never get it America sees only bad and good or ,black and white. No shades between their totally color blind. That's the rite perspective take with the Serbs they can't possibly go wrong then.
    (Lenard, 12 March 2018 20:21)