1. I mean love yourself first
    anyways if that is what makes the Serbs happy
    (Sam, 23 February 2018 03:38)

Not at all. The police in Serbia 100% follows your advice:
    we have to pay the bribe to the corrupt police like everyone else.
    At max what I can do is to negotiate how much goes in his pocket.

And of course the ticket is completely bogus.

Not even Ukrainians do that.
    (Ataman, 23 February 2018 21:52)

2. I am not sure where Lavrov right hand is, but Dacic is liking it.
    (Gjon Fusha, 22 February 2018 23:28

I know where his right hand is... it's handing over some keys for the helicopters they're giving us. I know, I know, they're older and might need a few update; however, they can still shoot an Albo off his Donkey in a heartbeat...
    (ChiTown, 23 February 2018

All I know is , NO watch was stolen )). Lavrov wrist watch was not stolen like poor President Bush ))
    (Sasa from near Jagodina, 23 February 2018 19:29)

3. Dacic puppet to serb population:

Serbia is Region of Russia 🇷🇺.

More than Autonomy

Less than Independence!

Dadic is Putinís official bitch.

And who ever said Dadicís belly dancing would get him no where?
    (Azir, 23 February 2018 17:17)

4. @Lenny

Wow. Unfortunately if it is about LaTex I am a complete idiot.
    That means, commanding LaTex gets respect from me.

You pretty much damn close to get into the 3D world, but do some more work like that to prove, you are for real.

This B92 world is such that until you prove the opposite you are in 2D.

Of course our resident Serbian troll could command LaTex, too.
    But I assume, that knowledge is simply to expensive (in sense of time) for him.
    (Ataman, 23 February 2018 14:46)

5. "I love Russia - but because I love Serbia.

I cant help to notice how depended Serbia is on loving Russia first
    I mean love yourself first
    anyways if that is what makes the Serbs happy
    (Sam, 23 February 2018 03:38)

6. I am not sure where Lavrov right hand is, but Dacic is liking it.
    (Gjon Fusha, 22 February 2018 23:28

(ChiTown, 23 February 2018 02:17)

7. I am not sure where Lavrov right hand is, but Dacic is liking it.
    (Gjon Fusha, 22 February 2018 23:28)

8. "I love Russia - because I love Serbia,"

That's right, like I have been telling you my Dear Serbian Brothers and Sisters !!!
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 22 February 2018 22:36)

9. (Ataman, 22 February 2018 21:03) Ataman I told you before mom said not to play with you. She thinks you are one weirdo. Tell you the truth I like playing with crazy 3 d-m weirdos. You think I'm a computer program. Let me analyze yore yore dribble. No nothing sequential their or sector-all. Have you ever been 5th Dimension Sector o ya you only have existence in in the sad {\displaystyle w_{A}={\frac {2{\sqrt {bcs(s-a)}}}{b+c}}={\sqrt {bc\left[1-{\frac {a^{2}}{(b+c)^{2}}}\right]}}={\frac {2bc}{b+c}}\cos {\frac {A}{2}},} dimensional sector any ways nice talking to you.
    (Lenard, 22 February 2018 22:05)

10. DACIC YOU'RE RUSSIAN TOOL. I LOVE TO SEE SERBIA A RUSSIAN COLONY. YOU DON'T BELONG TO THE WESTERN CIVILIZATION YOU BELONG IN RUSSIAN STEPS
    (Ari, 22 February 2018 21:29)

11. Poor 2-dimensional Lenard. I am sorry, you are a computer creation. Sometimes you are funny and often in your words is some truth.

Unfortunately you live in a 2-dimensional world of your own. Your creator is a psychopath Serb from Canada who tried to get some love all over Europe and in China but got nothing.

He is a madman from Rockies (does it sound familiar for the other 2-dimensional creature, Peter?) and may all donkeys fall on his head.
    And he never will find a love. Guess, why.
    (Ataman, 22 February 2018 21:03)

12. "I love Russia - because I love Serbia," says Serbian FM

......followed by the sound of their pant zippers opening up. 😂. Serbian Snowflake Love
    (USA Stands With Albanians, 22 February 2018 20:42)

13. "I love Russia - but because I love Serbia. Anyone who would work against our ties with Russia would work directly against the interests of Serbia and the Serb nation," Dacic said. What bunch of desperate love BS between Lover-of-all and Tweedy bird Da-cic. This crazy weird tragic love will lead poor desperate destitute [link] Serbiana nowhere good.
    (Lenard, 22 February 2018 20:04) "

Lenard, you couldn't understand legitimate respect for a people and country as Serbs and Russians have for each other. It was baptized throughout history. Something Croats and Albanians are too primitive to conceptualize let alone understand.

Long Live Serbia and Russia
    (Dragan in Chicago, 22 February 2018 20:24)

14. "I love Russia - but because I love Serbia. Anyone who would work against our ties with Russia would work directly against the interests of Serbia and the Serb nation," Dacic said. What bunch of desperate love BS between Lover-of-all and Tweedy bird Da-cic. This crazy weird tragic love will lead poor desperate destitute [link] Serbiana nowhere good.
    (Lenard, 22 February 2018 20:04)