1. I’m of Albanian origin and I seriously don’t realise why you guys fight so hard for those lands. I mean let’s be honest the Balkans is a total dump. Slovenia and Greece the richest most progressive ones of the whole region are still sh!t Holes compared to Western Europe. If it’s history you fight for than I’m sorry to break it to you guys, you have been butchered and invaded on all fronts and have been slaves to foreign powers for centuries and continue being so today. Every one in the civilised world laughs at us and treats us like worthless trash. Poking fun at our stupid leaders and the dumb plebs who follow them. Even Syrians who come from a nation ripped by war, wouldn’t want to spend a minute in our little miserable corner of Europe. We have 60 million people all cramped in tiny mountainous dump, poor, miserable, in debt with out any hope for a better future.
    (Stupid Balkan Savages, 22 January 2018 06:07)

2. My friend yelled at me: "do not approach THAT car, get away".

In retrospect what I wanted to do was quite naive and stupid.
    (Ataman, 20 January 2018 15:56)

That happened back in 2008, in Belgrade, close to Hungarian Embassy.

But it could be in Pristina, Kiev, Tirana (and what-not).

I can tell: THESE people killed Oliver Ivanovic.

Are they Serbs? I do not know.

Are they Russians? I do not know.

Are they Albanians? I do not now.

I do not want to know anything about them. I have family.

I have friends in Belarus who happen to learn a bit more.

They decided, they do not want to know anything (about Albanian mafia in London, which runs certain credit card "business").

Because they want to stay alive.

Is there Hungarian or Russian mafia in London?

I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW.
    (Ataman, 22 January 2018 00:29)

3. Bismillah Rrahman al Rrahim Kapella the traitor of tiny but proud nations!! Poor Sken keeps singing Bismillah O mama mia let me go, BISMILLAH let me go, o mama mia mama mia mama mia let me go, like that other persian mamaluk Fred Mercury!! And you were wrong,I believe in your revizionist version and the day will come when Ill find a way to penetrate vaticans labirints and to find the proof to bring to Putin! My personal plan B!!
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 21 January 2018 22:35)

4. ЗАШТО НИКО НЕ СМЕ ДА СПОМЕНЕ ВУЧИЋЕВОГ КРИМИНАЛЦА ЗВОНКА ВЕСЕЛИНОВИЋА КОЈИ ГОДИНАМА ТЕРОРИШЕ СРБСКИ НАРОД НА КОСМЕТУ???!!!
    (SerbIan gangster, 21 January 2018 20:57)

5. Skenderbeu

BISMILLAHI RAHMAN AL RAHIM

My friend !

Do you know that there's not a single Arab letter in the Sura begining ? All words and not written sounds are Persian including the grammatic forms ...

1. not written sounds are called IZAFETS like HEZB-I ALLAH where IZAFET only sounds bu is never written down.

2. Same with "Be ism-I Allah-i" (in the name of the Almighty) "Rahman-I Rahim" where ALL WORDS AND FORMS ARE PERIAN.

3. What I mean to say is that in 16-17 centuries influence of Iran was as big as that of the Ottomans.

4. Yet both used the so called Arab language written in Russia by the Slavic and Caucasian Mamelukes as a secret code to communicate abroad.

!!!
    (rote, 21 January 2018 15:12)

6. @ Ataman You need to be tough with your wife. Listen this advice. Women are very strange beings. Mine complains that real businessmen wives never work and they just spend money shopping with friends. I said to her that real businessmen have also many younger lovers than their wives but she replied that she can forgive me on that as long as she doesnt need to work anymore. Now I changed my strategy and told her to find another real businessman with real money! I will pay for your wedding and I will also open the dances I told her. One only condition children are mine and I will raise them so go marry your dreams businessman!! So solve the things with your wife in calm way but be a principled man.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 21 January 2018 14:59)

7. @ Ataman Foreign cheap food supermarkets competition can solve this situation you think. Can be but can also be false. They can obviously compete with other foreign food chains already present in the market and that can be a solution. But why not re-organizing the old cooperatives with local fermers? What can small countries offer to the market? Maybe organic food? Because a few years ago you could still hear emigrants say that here the meat smells like meat, the eggplant is an eggplant, our tomatoes have no price if you compare them to the junk they eat in the west. I dont blame Rama for all the problems that have been accumulated here for years. I blame him for caring more for his own PR campaign than for country's problems.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 21 January 2018 14:43)

8. @Skenderbeu (continuing)

Same with Apples. I am not talking about fruit.

You want some? Than go to Italy, Serbia, Greece or Skopje.

If you are in Belarus - go to Lithuania, Poland or Russia.

(But than, the entire thing is owned by a mafia from Lebanon. Their prices have nothing to do with even prices in Austria - which in turn - are about 1 Eur = 1 USD, if you are lucky).

I do not know what kind of weed they are smoking, it's not 1990, it's 2017. If that piece of Apple is more expensive than a short trip to Vienna or Frankfurt plus the price of the same thing there minus the VAT... than they should not complain, the sales are low.

$100 will buy you a r.t. with a budget airline.

For Belarus or Hungary it's a 30 Euro round-trip by train (to Vienna or Vilnius).
    (Ataman, 20 January 2018 21:09)

9. @ Ataman $600 are good enough if prices of food and basic stuff were decent prices. The problem I think is that in our countries food and badic stuff are more expensive than EU while salaries are not even half! And then these degenerates wonder why nobody makes children anymore and why we are shrinking in dramatic way!
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 19 January 2018 12:59)

Correct. Albania, Belarus and to some degree Serbia are unfortunate that there is no major food chain competition.

A single country, Ukraine shows both problems.

Ukraine is divided into two parts. Not what you would think!

There is "Transcarpathian" and the rest of the country.

The Transcarpathian is owned by a super-mafiosi who prevents Auchan, Lidl, Metro (and the rest) to have business there.

Instead, there is Brava... and guess, who is the owner of Brava?

Than... guess, where are the prices higher? In Brava (owned by that mafiosi) or French Auchan, be it in Kiev, Lvov or any other region.

Than... guess, where are the salaries (artificially!) lower?

Than... if people now want to go across the border to Hungary or Slovakia, the supermarket prices in these regions seem to be higher than in Budapest or Bratislava!

But guess, where are the salaries higher?

Albania, Kosovo and Belarus will have that problem until there is no Aldi, Metro, Auchan, Tesco.

Albania is too isolated and small, Kosovo has controversy with it's status and Belarus used to be under international boycott.
    (Ataman, 20 January 2018 21:00)

10. Question for Ataman: do you know how many technic scientific institutions had Hoxha's Albania? 47! That sh*thole of a country that was hoxha's albania. With a whole generation of well prepared kuadros of course. Do you know how many survived the capitalistic cataklizmos? 1- the so called Academy of Sciences which is in eternal hibernating mood after we became capitalists. Our degenerate Rama wants to close even that, reform yourself or no money from the state, says this degenerate!
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 19 January 2018 13:06)

I did not know that, the image of Edi Rama is rather positive outside of AL. But what you describe can be said about nearly every post-Communist country.

Few started to climb out of the craphole, HU is not really on that list.

Of course, who the hell needs mathematics, in particular the Number Theory? That's the game for sick minded math nerds who parasite on country's money... Oooops, until there is internet security, BitCoin and such things.

You screwed up the science and all are gone to West or East?

To bad, it's late. Once these people are out, they won't return until close to the retirement age... to have a job in the West but live in the East. But than, they pay tax to the West, they merely eat and sleep in the East. And buy food.

Can you blame them?
    (Ataman, 20 January 2018 20:50)

11. >>> My theory is that he was let out of jail
    >>> so he could be killed as it would be
    >>> too suspicious if he died in jail.

For our "beloved" KLA-shnikovs it is enough to marginalize him and make him look pathetic or ridiculous.

Some politicians in the West are at their help - for different reasons.

KLA-shnikov does not need (now) a prominent Serbian martyr.

For Serbia Proper or Russia: it's ridiculous even to think about it.

What remains is the mafia and it's only loosely ethnical.

If you ever seen large black SUV-s with tinted glass and U.S. plates (but no valid registration tags on these plates)....

Once I approached such thing out of curiosity, wanted to chat with the driver.

My friend yelled at me: "do not approach THAT car, get away".

In retrospect what I wanted to do was quite naive and stupid.
    (Ataman, 20 January 2018 15:56)

12. My theory is that he was let out of jail so he could be killed as it would be too suspicious if he died in jail.
    The let him out but kept him under home arrest which meant he was a sitting duck for those who would kill him.
    It was the Albanians and international forces there who have shown they wanted to neutralize him - they were the ones arresting him and keeping him in jail for a very long time before his trial - which was violating his human rights.
    The Albanian accusations against him never had any good evidence - the witnesses were shown to lie, contradict themselves and basically things didn't add up.
    So the accusations were done to have an excuse to jail him and get him neutralized. The international community allowed it and kept him in jail.

Also I find it very hasty that he should be buried in Belgrade. Were his family all living in Belgrade and he was living there all alone in Kosmet?
    It is ethnically cleansing even his body by him not being buried in his home town.
    (ida, 20 January 2018 04:43)

13. RIP
    (Hank the Tank, 19 January 2018 21:30)

14. it's not the countries that are corrupt, it's the politicians.
    (ChiTown, 19 January 2018 13:43)

Sure... feel free to sort that out with our dear friend Lol from Srebrenica :)
    (icj1, 19 January 2018 15:59)

15. If you apply the 7 day logic of our dear friend Lol from Srebrenica, all 3 countries (Albania, Kosovo and Serbia) are corrupt.
    (icj1, 19 January 2018 02:26)

News flash, my little Iron Uterus Babe, it's not the countries that are corrupt, it's the politicians.
    (ChiTown, 19 January 2018 13:43)

16. @ Adrian I'm not that idiot to compare Serbia to Albania. Infrastructure was and still remains a shit one. In the real sense of the word. Its not that new roads are not being built, its that the new ones are even worse that the ones built during ww2 to transport donkeys with arms.They are constantly flooded after rain, what to say? That nobody respects anymore technical basic rules of construction in urban areas or that the irrigation canals have been destroyed, often blown up with dynamite? What remains to be said after you have obliged the best experts, the best technicians, the best professors, the best engineers to run away from the country?
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 19 January 2018 13:39)

17. Question for Ataman: do you know how many technic scientific institutions had Hoxha's Albania? 47! That sh*thole of a country that was hoxha's albania. With a whole generation of well prepared kuadros of course. Do you know how many survived the capitalistic cataklizmos? 1- the so called Academy of Sciences which is in eternal hibernating mood after we became capitalists. Our degenerate Rama wants to close even that, reform yourself or no money from the state, says this degenerate!
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 19 January 2018 13:06)

18. @ Ataman $600 are good enough if prices of food and basic stuff were decent prices. The problem I think is that in our countries food and badic stuff are more expensive than EU while salaries are not even half! And then these degenerates wonder why nobody makes children anymore and why we are shrinking in dramatic way!
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 19 January 2018 12:59)

19. Oliver minus 7 other family members?
    That makes it eight right ? I’ll clean that mess all day , and I’ll make sure stays that way
    (Albanian American, 18 January 2018 13:55)

Well when you have finished with the tables, cubicles 8,9 and 10 in the gents require your attention.
    (sj, 19 January 2018 11:49)

20. In Sumadia and Vojvodina ,99 per cent of murders are found out very quickly ,In Kosovo, I will even give you more then 7 days and we will see the out come ))
    You must be special ,icj1 or AZIR) )
    (Lol from Srebrenica, 18 January 2018 19:02)

I can write about HU.

#1. Murderers or heavy crime are extremely rare.
    The country has more tough fire-arms laws than even North Korea.

#2. If it is not a political case (than the murderer is NEVER caught!) the suspect is behind the bars within 10 days or less.

#3. The punishment tends to be lower than anywhere else - but with the police success rate being very high and the fire-arms practically non-available to anyone the low numbers of years behind the bars are deterrent enough.

The political and gangster problems is an other case. Some very heavy crime stick to hands of very high rank FIDESZ (ruling party) mafiosi. This crime won't be solved ever.

I think, this is the answer to the case with Oliver Ivanovic... :(

I think, it is mafia. There is no Russian / Italian / Serbian / Albanian mafia, only mafia.

My guess, ethnically, the perpetrators are probably Serbs. But maybe some Albanians involved, too. I don't think, Serbian-Albanian politics did play here a major role.

Please leave it out.
    (Ataman, 19 January 2018 09:33)

21. >>>@Adrian & @Skenderbeu
    >>> Our situation is not any better than in Romania / Kosov@ / Serbia.

Sorry, forgot the number. A tri-lingual (Hungarian - English - German) teacher of English, physics and math in these languages will have about 200K each month BEFORE the tax.

Roughly 3 Ft = 1 Din, so it is 60K Din each month. Or $600 (before the tax!)

According one of our ministers 20K (not Dinars or Dollars!!!) is "good enough" for living. There was an outcry and people demanded, that minister should not earn more, than 20000 Ft each month.

A tank of gas is close to that amount, by the way.

Sometimes we wish to fill the throat of Orbángutáng monkey with all that gasoline and ignite it. He invented the "illiberal democracy", so let it shine.
    (Ataman, 19 January 2018 09:16)

22. @ Adrian It all depends on if you work for the state or for foreign businesses. Those who work for the state need to do two jobs to earn something. But I think our salaries are half of the romanian ones. Who has small businesses like myself can't afford to pay employees so my family helps me.

@Adrian & @Skenderbeu

Our situation is not any better than in Romania / Kosov@ / Serbia.

The salaries are a joke. Only small business owners and dual citizens can afford a house. There are plenty of jobs everywhere - but no one taking them because all able bodied / minded women and men are in Austria / Germany / UK / France.

There are a lot of Serbs, Ukrainians (in the past: Romanians, Croatians) who claim to be "ethnic Hungarians" - but all they need is our passport to work in Austria / Germany / UK.

My wife is a frequent object of jokes - she probably made the record of worlds-less earning American (as a teacher in Hungary).

Legally, I can work in Customs Union, EU and USA. So I am working in USA. My salary is lower than a typical American salary - but it belongs to top 5% in France or Germany.

So my wife can afford to go after her passion (to be a teacher) and to be the object of (American or Russian) jokes.

Because she was invited to Moscow area (near Malachovka) to work as a teacher... for 3x her current Hungarian salary.

But Moscow area is not easy to live (a lot of stress) and is expensive. And she hates Russians. (Than why she sleeps with one???)
    (Ataman, 19 January 2018 09:02)

23. Two days have already gone bye ))
    I give you a 7 days and still there will be no one caught ))
    It is corrupt Kosovo) )
    (Lol from Srebrenica, 18 January 2018 14:31)

(icj1, 18 January 2018 15:39)

Albania is corrupt, too, since not all murderers in Albania are caught within 7 days.
    (ChiTown, 18 January 2018 21:33)

(icj1, 19 January 2018 02:26)

24. General Stojanović: Iza ubistva nije albanski faktor [link]
    (Avni, 18 January 2018 20:19)
    That's his opinion. Either he knows a lot more or is just speculating. If he knows something then he should come forward and help solve this crime. If he doesn't then he should not be putting his "expert" opinion in public view in case he hinders the investigation.
    It's one thing for us to speculate without proof. Nobody is going to put too much stock in our opinions but it's another when he does it.
    (Peggy, 19 January 2018 02:11)

25. The Serbian government has nothing to gain with this assasination. The Serbian organized criminals in Northern KM would not want this either because it would bring to much heat. The only entity that would employ this strategy would be Haradinaj and company. They have used this strategy successfully in the past, intimidating the EU with violence, the 2004 pogroms come to mind
    The purpose of this killing is to stop the upcoming war crime trials. Message being go forward with trials and you will see more dead bodies
    (Sam D, 18 January 2018 20:34)

What a shame, a loss of life for some farce trial. Don't even bother because Haradinaj and Thaci will never be convicted. It will only upset the whole scheme of things.
    (ivan, 19 January 2018 01:10)

26. Skanderbeu , Serbia has a superior infrastructure even to Romania , we swallowed a lot of money from Eu for overtake them , and you in Albania have more bad infrastructure than in Romania through there were some developments , Skanderbeu i think Albania will never equalise Serbia , we had good luck with EU

A lot of people from Romania compare Romania with Serbia because many of them worked in Yugoslavia , the old generation ,
    (adrian_bucharest, 18 January 2018 23:26)

27. @ Adrian It all depends on if you work for the state or for foreign businesses. Those who work for the state need to do two jobs to earn something. But I think our salaries are half of the romanian ones. Who has small businesses like myself can't afford to pay employees so my family helps me.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 18 January 2018 22:52)

28. So, according to you logic, Serbia is corrupt, too, since not all murderers in Serbia are caught within 7 days!
    (icj1, 18 January 2018 15:39)

So according to your logic icj, Albania is corrupt, too, since not all murderers in Albania are caught within 7 days (or are never caught, because it will be traced back to Thaci and Haradinaj)! Way to restate another comment (AGAIN) by changing a few words....
    (ChiTown, 18 January 2018 21:33)

29. Skanderbeu he not accepted her because is muslim and have Syrian husband

I had read work places from Tirana is horror what salaries they pay there

Average salary from Tirana is under the minimum salary from Bucharest

Unoficial minimum salary from Bucharest is 2000 lei 450 euro

For 2021 estimate average salary from Bucharest over 1500 euro

Now the real level of Bucharest is 450 euro for most bad jobs ( supermarkets , clean , fast food )

in 2016 it was 1500 lei and in 2014 1000 lei .

Bucharest developed a lot in last 5 years

If keep this rythm soon salaries will start from 3000 lei 650 euro actualy is already this salary at some supermarkets
    (adrian_bucharest, 18 January 2018 20:48)

30. The Serbian government has nothing to gain with this assasination. The Serbian organized criminals in Northern KM would not want this either because it would bring to much heat. The only entity that would employ this strategy would be Haradinaj and company. They have used this strategy successfully in the past, intimidating the EU with violence, the 2004 pogroms come to mind
    (Sam D, 18 January 2018 20:34)

31. General Stojanović: Iza ubistva nije albanski faktor [link]
    (Avni, 18 January 2018 20:19)

32. Attention ignorant Slav serbs:

We have unconfirmed reports that a
    One Tomislav Nikolic the infamous Greater Serbia grave digger could not let go of certain habits die!

He was in possession of a digging shovel and gloves 🧤

Coincidence?

I say Not!
    (Azir, 18 January 2018 20:07)

33. Azir and keyboard with his many aliases is going to implode. (Roger7, 18 January 2018 15:10) Yeah I only hope this dude gets paid for writing all the jokes and stereotypes for his own side. LOL(18. januar 2018 16:22) ---…-- I doubt it's for monetary payment. Seems more about perverted personal satisfaction and a false sense of control. He reminds me of a self-loathing individual who likes it when everyone else is as miserable as he.
    (Roger7, 18 January 2018 19:22)

34. Two days have already gone bye ))
    I give you a 7 days and still there will be no one caught ))
    It is corrupt Kosovo) )
    (Lol from Srebrenica, 18 January 2018 14:31)

(icj1, 18 January 2018 15:39)

You need to be able to read icj1 English ))
    I wrote Kosovo, not sumadia ))
    You must be special ,icj1 or AZIR) )
    (Lol from Srebrenica, 18 January 2018 19:02)

35. @ Adrian What is your opinion about the muslim tartar Sevil Shhaided? Is this woman still active in romanian political scene? Why the german didnt like her?
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 18 January 2018 19:01)

36. When was the last time you sat at a funeral where the coffin and the people were there watching the hole get dug.

(LOL, 18 January 2018 16:32)

THEY BURY THEIR DEADS THE FIRST DAY ( BEFORE SUNSET ) WRAPPING THEM INTO CARPETS. BUT THOSE WHO STILL BARKS ON SUCH AN EVENT ARE NEITHER MUSLIMS NOR HUMAN BEINGS.

MAY OLIVER REST IN PEACE ... И ДА УПОКОИТ ГОСПОДЬ ЕГО ДУШУ !
    (rote, 18 January 2018 17:50)

37. Lol from srebrenica

Dont worry. We dont destroy serbian graveyards. We use them as toilets instead...…..
    (www, 18 January 2018 17:17)

38. In Belgrade Ivanovic’s grave was dug up in advance ....
    (Azir, 17 January 2018 20:14)

Yes genius, this is normal when a body is scheduled to be buried in any cemetery, so everything is ready when the burial start. When was the last time you sat at a funeral where the coffin and the people were there watching the hole get dug.

You're funny and you're persistent, but man you're incredibly stupid. It's getting to the point where you come off as so dumb you *have* to be doing this deliberately for the lulz. No one can be that genuinely dense and own a computer, let along know how to operate one. Especially with emojis :)
    (LOL, 18 January 2018 16:32)

39. I now believe, as others have written, that this Azir, or whatever his given name is, uses multiple aliases spending an inordinant amount of time on this site writing poor fiction. A typical anti-social troll with deep personal issues. Azir and keyboard with his many aliases is going to implode.
    (Roger7, 18 January 2018 15:10)

(LOL, 18 January 2018 16:22)

40. This our new prime minister VIORICA DANCILA a woman as in Serbia . The German accepted directly because otherwise he would been on suspension and our Charaiman Liviu Dragnea is extremly strong .

Charaiman Liviu Dragnea said most important is the governance program meaning to make Romania a developed country in the year 2020 with minimum salary over 500 euro , average pension over 500 euro , average salary over 1000 euro .

Today the Charaiman started the purge for the new gouverment , the ones who were slow in implementing the goverment program will be changed

Charaiman Dragnea said " We have found 12% of the measures in the governance program are unfinished "

June 2017 => Good Bye Sorin Grindeanu who was bad

January 2018 => Good Bye Mihai Tudose who was bad

June 2018 new evaluation
    (adrian_bucharest, 18 January 2018 16:15)

41. I am not at all excluding the possibility that Serbs murdered Ivanovic. On the one hand, he was an opponent to the regime in Belgrade with ties to opposition leaders. On the other, he was also wrongly imprisoned by KLA terrorists in Pristina.

If the gunmen were Serb, there is no doubt they have ties to Belgrade. If the gunmen were Albanian, no doubt they have ties to the KLA to use as a pretense for invasion of north.
    (Ari Gold, 18 January 2018 15:48)

42. In Kosovo,every second day a Serb grave is destroyed
    (Lol from Srebrenica, 18 January 2018 14:42)

Can you please list the 86400 Serb graves which, according to you, were destroyed yesterday?
    ----------

Two days have already gone bye ))
    I give you a 7 days and still there will be no one caught ))
    It is corrupt Kosovo) )
    (Lol from Srebrenica, 18 January 2018 14:31)

(icj1, 18 January 2018 15:39)

43. the truth and Azir believe 'in advance' the grave was dug. Two, with different levels of English profiencies, using the same phrasing. I now believe, as others have written, that this Azir, or whatever his given name is, uses multiple aliases spending an inordinant amount of time on this site writing poor fiction. A typical anti-social troll with deep personal issues. Azir and keyboard with his many aliases is going to implode.
    (Roger7, 18 January 2018 15:10)

44. RIP,
    Why is he being buried in Belgrade?
    It looks like those that killed him, have prepared the grave in advance!
    (the truth, 17 January 2018 16:54) #

Can you guaranty his grave will not be used as a toilet by the Shqiptar Kids and destroyed) )
    No Albanian graves in Belgrade are touched ))
    Let alone In Kosovo,every second day a Serb grave is destroyed) )
    (Lol from Srebrenica, 18 January 2018 14:42)

45. Thaci is very "regretful" about a Serb being shot in Serbian Wild Wild West Kosovo. Vucic is very "shocked and surprised" about the last Serbian influent politician in Kosovo who was obstructing Vucic's agenda being killed. We can be sure that the case will be solved and the murderer will be captured... "in two days".
    (Free, 18 January 2018 11:22

Two days have already gone bye ))
    I give you a 7 days and still there will be no one caught ))
    It is corrupt Kosovo) )
    (Lol from Srebrenica, 18 January 2018 14:31)

46. sj, 18 January 2018 13:15)

Oliver minus 7 other family members?
    (Albanian American, 18 January 2018 13

Thank you for your idea's AZIR or Peter or who ever you are .
    Just hope your family members do not need urgent treatment in hospitals in Leskovac or Mis or even in Belgrade.

I see a lot of Albanians begg8ng for treatment in our Serbian hospitals) )
    (Sasa from near Jagodina, 18 January 2018 14:23)

47. I guess this is the time when that famous saying comes toi light "They kill you then they come to your funeral"
    (Burim, 18 January 2018 14:23)

48. sj, 18 January 2018 13:15)

Oliver minus 7 other family members?
    (Albanian American, 18 January 2018 13:55)

49. His family will never step foot in Kosova again. According to his wife . It’s getting better and better
    (Albanian American, 18 January 2018 13:01)

Table number 8 needs cleaning urgently. Please attend.
    (sj, 18 January 2018 13:15)

50. His family will never step foot in Kosova again. According to his wife . It’s getting better and better
    (Albanian American, 18 January 2018 13:01)

51. ...I don't understand why he isn't buried in Kosovo. He should be buried where he was from and lived.
    (ida, 18 January 2018 00:36) ...

Because serbs consider him a sellout or some kind of traitor.
    He was fluent in Albanian and his position was more moderate than the other Serbs in Kosovo and Serbia.
    (Teodor Muzaka 1389, 18 January 2018 12:59)

52. Bye Bye

You will not be missed
    (www, 18 January 2018 12:42)

53. "Vucic and Thaci spoke about the murder of Oliver Ivanovic and shared their regret, agreeing that the detection and apprehension of the perpetrators of this terrible criminal act is crucial to preserving peace and trust among people. "

(Free, 18 January 2018 11:22)

54. I don't understand why he isn't buried in Kosovo. He should be buried where he was from and lived.
    (ida, 18 January 2018 00:36)

55. Dragoljub Djurkovic, 17 January 2018 14:31)

Christian Orthodox serb killing Christian orthodox serb. I love it , but i forget something. Oh yea Christian TERRORIST orthodox serb.
    Much better
    (Albanian American, 17 January 2018 23:25)

56. Olis family has no saying in the matter, since they are scared to death from black hand! ????????

No such organization around any more, better not to dig around for old skeletons ! Keep thy tongue from evil and thy lips from speaking guile ! Depart from evil and do good, speak peace and pursue it ! The eyes of God are towards the righteous, his ears open unto their cry ! The faceof God is against the evil ones, to cut off their rememberence from this earth !!!
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 17 January 2018 22:20)

57. What business is it of others to say where he should be laid to rest? He should be buried where his family wants him to be buried.
    (Roger7, 17 January 2018 19:18)

Ask Gjingjic's wife why she took sanctuary at Peja Patriarch in Kosova! She served me glass of rakija about 11 years ago while there with UNMIK officials. Did Serbian government ever solved that case to point a finger and sentence anybody who gave the order to assassinate the Serbian PM!?
    (the truth, 17 January 2018 20:53)

58. In Belgrade Ivanovic’s grave was dug up in advance ....

Vucic is fooling no one !

Serbia 🇷🇸 continues to threaten peace and stability.

This is a message from Serbia that no one retires from this life of crime.
    (Azir, 17 January 2018 20:14)

59. In Belgrade Ivanovic ‘s grave was dug up in advance...

Serbia 🇷🇸 continues to threaten peace and stability.

Vucic is fooling only himself.
    (Azir, 17 January 2018 17:33)

@ truth or aka azir budalo - Whether his grave was dug beforehand, we'll have to wait and see what the investigation says.
    (Watcher, 17 January 2018 19:47)

60. What business is it of others to say where he should be laid to rest? He should be buried where his family wants him to be buried.
    (Roger7, 17 January 2018 19:18)

61. He should be buried in Kosovo, that is where he was born and Kosovo was his home. Serbian politicians using this tragedy for their own political games is pathetic and sad at the same time. I would not be surprised if they were the ones who ordered the hit since Oliver clashed with Belgrade on numerous occasions, and had his life constantly threatened by Serbian gangsters. RIP To him and my deepest condolences to his family.
    (Guest, 17 January 2018 18:44)

62. Why is he being buried in Belgrade?
    (the truth, 17 January 2018 16:54)

To avoid having his grave desecrated in Kosovo by a "bunch of Ashkali kids."
    (Navi, 17 January 2018 17:33)

63. RIP,
    Why is he being buried in Belgrade?
    It looks like those that killed him, have prepared the grave in advance!
    (the truth, 17 January 2018 16:54)

64. may he rest in peace

sa te odihnesti in pace
    (adrian_bucharest, 17 January 2018 16:28)

65. Žali Zare da žalimo kako će se razdvojimo
    Ti od mene ja od tebe ja će idem na daleko
    Ja će idem na daleko, na daleko belo Vranje
    Će se pišem mu kumite u kumite mlat kumita

Pa će uzmem kraljsku sablju i toj kralsko sve oružje
    Pa će idem čk u Pčinju čk u Pčinju Prešev-Kazu
    Pa će pređem Vardar vodu Vardar vodu bš golemu
    Će se tepam s tija Turci s tija Turci Arnauti

Žali plači da žalimo kt će slunce da ogreje
    Kt će slunce da ogreje ti pomisli od Boga je
    Ti da znaješ toj je mojo toj je mojo belo lice
    Ti da znaješ toj je mojo toj je mojo belo lice

Kt će vetar da poduvne ti pomisli od Boga je
    Pa ti rekni toj je moja toj je moja blaga duša
    Kt će rosa da zarosi ti pomisli od Boga je
    Pa ti rekni toj su moje toj su moje drobne sluze
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 17 January 2018 14:31)