1. You were never silent in your corner!
    (Bob, 3 April 2017 21:15)

I NEVER SAID A WORD ABOUT THE CURRENT ELECTIONS.
    UNFORTUNATELY I KNEW WHAT WILL HAPPEN.
    AS I THOUGHT VUCIC MISINTERPRETED THE RESULTS IN EU'S FAVOR.
    BUT WITH SUCH PRO-RUS FEELINGS VUCIC IS IMPOTENT OF HARMING RUSSIA.
    HE HAS CORNERED HIMSELF TO CONDUCTING TITO'S POLICY.

[link]
    (rote, 3 April 2017 21:51)

2. Serbs in my opinion are very ugly people. The least attractive people on this planet. Uglier than indians.
    (Victory1999, 3 April 2017 03:04)

So explain why Albanians like to get it on with animals?

[link]

Explains why your children look half feral.
    (Defeat2017, 3 April 2017 15:34

@ B92
    This is not nolmal. Delete it or allow all the disgusting things people must show here.
    Me firstly!

@ rote
    I'm happy that you are ok! I'm sorry for what happened on S.Petersburg. Well, I'm not 'good' with words is such a things - but I'm really touched.
    I really came to see if you are ok.
    (Joni, 3 April 2017 21:33)

3. rote

You were never silent in your corner!
    (Bob, 3 April 2017 21:15)

4. Vojvodina

Sorry for my poor Turkish but you are a truva eșek (Troyan Mule).
    Serbs have made their choice and it's not your doggy business.
    I too dislike the outcome but I sit silent in my corner.
    (rote, 3 April 2017 19:42)

5. A part of the US imposed sell-out quisling cult that have run Serbia since the first successful US "colour coded revolution", Vucic knows exactly what to say and how to say it, hence his meeting with Putin and the business talk but make no mistake: Even in a Serbian environment were the Stockholms-syndrome between the NATO war criminals and Serbian people has started to wear off, they know who their biggest true friend is, (Russia who was under US control at the time) and others like China, not a western cowardly alliance that, just like Hitler, sees them as little Russian's and bombed them to pieces out of inherited hatred just because they could, the cowards wouldn't even dream on doing that to Russia..
    (fas, 3 April 2017 17:41)

6. Serbs in my opinion are very ugly people. The least attractive people on this planet. Uglier than indians.
    (Victory1999, 3 April 2017 03:04)

So explain why Albanians like to get it on with animals?

[link]

Explains why your children look half feral.
    (Defeat2017, 3 April 2017 15:34)

7. 54% of Serbs who voted think the best man in Serbia is a half-Albanian!

And not to mention that he is dumb. I imagine how far a smart 100% Albanian would go if allowed to be a candidate. Lol.

I`m not very informed on Serbia internal politics but i`ve heard that Jankovic was very popular and a decent guy. It seems not popular enough or not corrupted enough.
    (Free, 3 April 2017 13:01)

8. I don't know whether to be sad that this venal narcissist won or happy that a normal person like Sasa Jankovic managed to get over 10% despite the constant harassment and smears from Vuvics' newspapers. Had Radulovic or Jeremic won they would have just been bought by Vucic. I thought that Jankovic was the only one who would have created a good power balance to reduce the corruption of the SNS, yet at the same time he is acceptable to most as he insists that Kosovo is Serbia.
    Even under the rotten Tadic government it was still possible to get a government job or contract without joining the party or paying a bribe, it is not like that anymore.
    Unfortunately Vucic is supported by the EU who turn a blind eye to his crookedness in the interests of stability.
    Vucic will claim a mandate but with 54% of a 50% turnout , that means that only 27% of voters support him so he is not as liked as he thinks. That is why he wanted a low turnout and unfortunately for Serbia, everyone that supported Vucic voted, but those that did not support him stayed at home.
    (Dwight, 3 April 2017 10:03)

9. Shocking and frightening.
    (Maxim, 3 April 2017 09:28)

10. What's everyone's opinion on this one?
    (Randy Savage, 3 April 2017 03:04)

11. Why do serbs look so ugly? Or is it just the picture? Serbs in my opinion are very ugly people. The least attractive people on this planet. Uglier than indians.
    (Victory1999, 3 April 2017 03:04)

12. Bad Albanians.
    (Mongolian, 3 April 2017 02:55)

13. I love it how only 50% turned up to vote. Serbians love to criticise Vucic but don't even turn to voting. Mentally ill presidents only win because those who turnout are their supporters and do so because they get some form of financial incentive. Serbs lived under ottoman occupation for hundreds of years and did not convert, modern day Serbs however have been selling themselves out for nothing more than a few euros and a free meal supplied by Vucic :O
    (Kosovo_Polje1389, 3 April 2017 01:08)

14. He only has one job. There's only one thing of importance to do and that's to remove Kosovo from constitution so Serbia can recognize Kosovo.
    (Brian., 3 April 2017 01:01)

15. He has to do few more things: recognize Kosovo, help Serbia join EU and/or even NATO.
    (Avni, 3 April 2017 00:48)

16. What do you expect? He controls most of the media so of course he had the most publicity...
    (Tony (a Brit currently working in Berlin), 2 April 2017 23:30)

17. Criminal, psychopath dictator won by stealing elections, they were buying votes of poor people with food and money, police didn't want to respond to election irregularities!
    (Natasa, 2 April 2017 23:14)

18. Serbia will stay as it is Mafia state, that people like Miroslav Bogicevic can steal and destroy companies without no law and no police and no justice.
    I will tell investors never put a penny is Serbia, your money is not safe and you will face hell of problems.
    (Mounir Assi, 2 April 2017 22:10)

19. Go Jankovic! The only sensible options are Jankovic and Beli.

Everyone else was already in power and proven to be almost as horrible as Vucic and his cronies.
    (Vojvodina, 2 April 2017 15:10)

20. Fingers crossed for the Serbian people.
    (Serbian - Canadian, 2 April 2017 14:52)