"Attack on Vucic was masterminded in Bosnia"
Bosnia's security agencies are not aware of any Serbian nationals' involvement in organizing the July 2015 attack on Serbian PM Aleksandar Vucic in Potocari.Source: Tanjug
Bosnia-Herzegovina Security Minister Dragan Mektic said this on Wednesday.
According to information obtained to date, the attackers are exclusively from Bosnia-Herzegovina, Mektic told EuroBlic, commenting on speculation by some Bosniak media that Serbian security services and police officers on an "undercover mission" had been behind the attack on Vucic.
The Bosnia-Herzegovina prosecutor's office is the most responsible for the failure to prosecute anyone for the attempt to assassinate Vucic, Mektic said.
"Those who caused riots in Potocari and threw stones at Vucic are exclusively Bosnia-Herzegovina nationals. They were also caught on security cameras," Mektic said.