Agreement on administrative border crossings
The agreement between Belgrade and Pristina, to which Tanjug had access, was entitled IBM (fn1) Agreed Conclusions, and its text follows:
1. In line with the Lisbon Treaty, and relevant EU legislation (fn2) and given that both parties are part of the EU's Western Balkans agenda, they will be required gradually to harmonise their legislation with the EU acquis and in particular to apply the concept of IBM;
2. In the interest of faster and more effective processing, the parties, under the overall guidance of the EU, will apply the concept of IBM;
3. The parties intend gradually to set up joint integrated posts at all their common IBM crossing points. This cooperation will follow the best European practice as it is progressively further developed by the European Commission. The work will be given a high priority; the projects will be identified jointly and will be implemented as soon as practically possible;
4. The joint, integrated, single and secure posts will be located within a 'common area of IBM crossing points', jointly delineated, where officials of each party carry out relevant controls. Exceptionally, and limited to the common IBM areas, the parties will not display symbols of their respective jurisdictions ;
5. The arrangements will include a balanced presence, in line with requirements, from both parties of all related services such as customs, police etc. and will cover matters such as the location of the crossing points, the nature of the facility, opening hours etc. In line with its mandate (fn3) at the crossing points Jarinje/Rudnica and Tabalije/Brnjak, this presence will include EULEX officials. EULEX will also be present at crossing points Bela Zemlja/Konculj, Merdare/Merdare, Mutivode/Mutivode and Depce/Mucibaba;
6. At the core of the arrangement there will be a clear assignment of applicable legal responsibilities and liabilities to each party's jurisdiction;
7. A tri-partite implementation group, chaired by the EU, will be established to implement above arrangement as soon as practically possible. For that purpose, a technical Protocol will be developed and signed, if necessary separately with the EU, which will take account of the parties' different views on the question of status. The implications of these conclusions will be taken into account in implementing freedom of movement;
8. This agreement does not cover any general or specific revenue or fiscal matters;
fn 1 One party recognises the line as a border; the other party recognises the line as an administrative boundary.
fn 2 As defined especially in the Schengen Borders Code, Frontex Regulation, Local Border Traffic Regulation, VIS Regulation and Community Code on Visas;
fn 3 As defined by Council Joint Action 2008/124 CEFSP Section a
ponedeljak 24.02.2014 | 09:58 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
B92 Fund, Saatchi&Saatchi, Direct Media PR and ipyro jointly participated in the best digital campaign in the region: 6.5 million reviews on YouTube, more than 7.000 comments, 21 awards for the campaign
petak 17.01.2014 | 13:57 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
An Agreement on Understanding has been signed today in Vranje between the City of Vranje, Office of Defense Cooperation (ODC Office) of the US Embassy in Belgrade and B92 Fund, with which conditions are practically met for launching works on construction of Safe house in this city.
sreda 15.01.2014 | 10:52 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
Commission for Investigating Murders of Journalists regards that revealing those who ordered the murders of journalists and the executioners is crucial for the freedom of journalism
četvrtak 31.10.2013 | 14:50 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
ANEM is protesting because Public tender for national TV license has been announced, although, neither formal nor material conditions prescribed by the Law on Broadcasting, has been met.
četvrtak 29.08.2013 | 11:50 | Comments: (1) | Send comment
The UN secretary-general's latest report on Kosovo, to be discussed by the UN Security Council on August 29, 2013.
petak 15.02.2013 | 16:49 | Comments: (2) | Send comment
The highest state decoration for the “Battle for the Babies“
ponedeljak 11.02.2013 | 13:33 | Source: BCIF/IPSOS Strategic Marketing | Comments: (0) | Send comment
"Battle for the Babies“ is known to 83% of Serbian citizens, so I made a small joke at the presentation of research findings and said that it's almost as known as Coca-Cola. However, this is not far from truth since “Battle for the Babies” is the first that comes to citizens’ minds when asked about which humanitarian actions they know about - around 30% of them responded like this which is fantastic result, says Svetlana Logar from Strategic Marketing.
sreda 23.01.2013 | 16:31 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
Rounding a decade long life, Belgrade Dance Festival can be proud for being among the best dance events in Europe and World. Thanks to this festival Belgrade is on the high position in the biography of ballet and dance companies, dancers and choreographers.
utorak 6.11.2012 | 13:12 | Comments: (0) | Send comment
The Association of Independent Electronic Media (ANEM) expresses its dissatisfaction with the draft text of the Law on Amendments to the Criminal Code, which was prepared by the working group of the Ministry of Justice and Public Administration.
četvrtak 21.06.2012 | 18:19 | Comments: (2) | Send comment
B92 has received the verdict of the Court of Appeal in Belgrade which confirmed earlier decision under which we areobligated, due to publishing a single police statement in 2008, to pay to a fine amounting to RSD 350,000.