1. Rather funny .... Lenard is a fundamentalist protestant Croatian who uses his poor English to spread hatred.
    (Roger7, 7 October 2013 14:44)

2. Who are these old women?
    (winston, 7 October 2013 01:29)

I’d be careful what I said as your great protector, the US, is a place where they also believe in the same things as these “old women”. Perhaps your Albanians can start celebrate something of your own – I know revenge killings. It’s been your traditional pastime for several hundred years.
    (sj, 7 October 2013 13:05)

3. You are not much of a Christian are you Lenard, never misses an opportunity to spout his racism and anti Serbian drivel.

makes me wonder what they preach in Croatian Catholic churches??
    (Spartan, 7 October 2013 12:54)

4. Who are these old women?
    (winston, 7 October 2013 01:29)

5. Me &I

Ha,ha,ha.Abanians Illyrians?Then I am a Martian.Seriously,the Albanians are ottoman turks.Therw is nothing to connect the albanians with the balkans.
    (Gotsefromohrid, 5 October 2013 15:49)

6. How Ironic! Serb church celebrates an Illyrian (albanian ancestor) emperor
    (Me, Myself and I, 4 October 2013 22:46)

7. Thanks to the Edict of Milan, the Christian faith and Church got the freedom of worshipping, which changed the face of Europe in terms of culture and civilization, Bulović said. Just produced another schism and the true church kicked out and hijacked by the Nicolaitanes.

Nicolaitanes:

The church at Ephesus (Rev 2:6) is commended for hating the "deeds" of the Nicolaitanes, and the church of Pergamos is blamed for having them who hold their "doctrines" (15). They were seemingly a class of professing Christians, who sought to introduce into the church a false freedom, thus abusing Paul's doctrine of grace (2Pe 2:15,16,19), and were probably identical with those who held the doctrine of Baalam (q.v.), Rev 24.
    (Lenard, 4 October 2013 19:05)