1. Absolute degenerate, rest in p*ss.
    (Albanian Boy, 15 August 2017 11:01)

2. Bojku is an Albanian from western Macedonia. Albanians, prostitution trafficking, so what else is new?
    (njegos, 15 August 2017 12:36)

3. Bojku is an Albanian from western Macedonia. Albanians, prostitution trafficking, so what else is new?
    (njegos, 15 August 2017 12:36)

(Gjon Marku, 15 August 2017 13:13)

4. Only who is stupid can not recognise an Albanian name

Very ugly Albanian language even if some words are related with Romanian
    (adrian_bucharest, 15 August 2017 14:26)

5. A little ungrateful. Those serbian prostitutes, that he provided with jobs, have families to feed. If he`s the king of prostitutes then he`s probably also one of the biggest employer in Serbia. I mean, to me he`s just a scumbag but to you he`s probably the one paying the bills.
    (Gjon Marku, 15 August 2017 13:13

Your confusing Albanian women from Kosovo and Serbs. You should show a little respect considering Leku pays the bills in your family home.
    (sj, 15 August 2017 14:40)

6. Can we, Albanians and Serbs, agree for a moment that this guy was a scumbag during his life ?
    (Niko, 15 August 2017 15:23)

7. A little ungrateful. Those serbian prostitutes, that he provided with jobs, have families to feed. If he`s the king of prostitutes then he`s probably also one of the biggest employer in Serbia. I mean, to me he`s just a scumbag but to you he`s probably the one paying the bills.
    (Gjon Marku, 15 August 2017 13:13

(sj, 15 August 2017 14:40)

(Gjon Marku, 15 August 2017 15:37)

8. prostitution is the last criminal business in russia
    it guarantees you zero respect a plenty of problems
    so it is strange that such a man
    had a proud iranian-osmani-kurdish name
    delaver/delavar means BRAVEMAN the one who has a heart (del)
    (rote, 15 August 2017 16:59)

9. From Gjon Marku: "A little ungrateful. Those serbian prostitutes, that he provided with jobs, have families to feed. If he`s the king of prostitutes then he`s probably also one of the biggest employer in Serbia. I mean, to me he`s just a scumbag but to you he`s probably the one paying the bills."

Hey Gjon, how do you know the prostitutes were Serbian? On second thought you're probably right. I've seen Albanian women and they would starve if they were prostitutes. LOL
    (njegos, 15 August 2017 23:23)

10. Wow. Great comeback randome 12yo girl. What now? Are you always going to wait until I post something so you can take my post and just reverse it?
    (Gjon Marku, 15 August 2017 15:37)

You have the hide to complain after what you posted????Your got a response you deserve.
    (sj, 16 August 2017 13:22)

11. Dilaver Bojku has a Gypsy father and Serbian mother. In Macedonia, many Gypsies have Albanian sounding names . He was a neighbor of mine when I was younger.
    (Macedonian Turk, 16 August 2017 14:15)

12. What took so long?
    (cry me a river, 16 August 2017 16:38)

13. One down one million plus left to go😆😆😆
    (Mike Sujdovic, 16 August 2017 17:45)