1. Nobody from the USdepartment has sent out an inventation. Several sources were checked and as Dodik is not a representative of a state, and Trump does not want to work toward separatism, as well as being very close with Mr Mesic, the truth is that Dodik actually made up the whoel thing ahahahaha How pathethic is that >D Anyway, nothing unusual, I would be more surprised if Dodik told the truth
    (jankdoodle, 3 January 2017 01:22)

2. so we serbs can once more be free and prosperous
    (Hank the Tank, 23 December 2016 07:09)

and when was the last time that Serbs were free and prosperous?
    (Dwight, 23 December 2016 12:30)

3. I hope Trump will help serb get rid of croats and other Balkan trash so we serbs can once more be free and prosperous. Heard he was going to help make Serbia great again by helping RS gain independence, to start with.
    (Hank the Tank, 23 December 2016 07:09)

4. I hear former Croatian president Mesic will be Trumps European advisor it don't look good for Serbs. O well like it is not deserving.
    (Lenard, 22 December 2016 20:42)

LOL, you "hear". You also heard back in 2006 that RS was just months away from being destroyed. You have come on here ever since promising this same thing. But here we are over 10 years later, and head of RS is going to the inauguration of the next U.S. president!!! Any Ustasha's invited?
    (Ari Gold, 23 December 2016 03:45)

5. Wery Wery Good !.

You Serbians will soon se why !.

Arn.Sweden.
    (arn.Sweden., 23 December 2016 00:06)

6. Trumps Croatian advisers sent out the invitations to simpleton Serbs. Trump has never seen European Mexicans as the Serbs nick name in Ex Yugo was Mexicano Banditos. We all know how much Trump likes any kind of Mexican. At least he can insult some of the European Mexican Serbs [link] on his inauguration as he has a proficiency to do . I hear former Croatian president Mesic will be Trumps European advisor it don't look good for Serbs. O well like it is not deserving.
    (Lenard, 22 December 2016 20:42)

7. I am wondering where Ari Gold is from! At times he is a Serb, at other times he is a Montenegrin, and list goes on and on. If Ari believes that Trump knows who Dodik is, than Ari is from planet Mars.
    (the truth, 22 December 2016 17:58)

Everyone in Montenegro is Serb. I live in the U.S. My state lost to Clinton, but I went around the Mid-West states that Trump won and helped other Serbs get registered to vote. Serbian-Americans are helping Make America Great Again!

I don't know whether Trump knows Dodik. I know that no leader of Republika Srpska has ever been invited as head of state by the U.S. in this capacity. I still am not convinced this is true. If it is, then it's huge!
    (Ari Gold, 22 December 2016 19:41)

8. A big wake up call for some readers here who predicted things would stay the same.
    (factman, 22 December 2016 18:59)

9. So far, so good from Trump!!!
    (Ari Gold, 22 December 2016 13:58)

Einstein said that Space has no frontiers as well as human stupidity, but I am sure for one of them, and that is human stupidity, as for space frontier, it may be one somewhere along the line.
    (the truth, 22 December 2016 17:58)

10. The times they are changing...
    (LOL, 22 December 2016 15:38)

11. So far, so good from Trump!!!
    (Ari Gold, 22 December 2016 13:58)